Yea Forums, do you believe a slut will ever want to give her little pink ass to me?

Yea Forums, do you believe a slut will ever want to give her little pink ass to me?

Attached: IMG_20190920_183448.jpg (960x720, 92K)

yeah but you'll be pulling in damaged goods, like maybe 4/10s or 5/10s, nothing special. if you're cool with that then good for you.

HA, Seriously though shave your head and grow a full beard, your gonna creep anyone out approaching them like that.

really, user? how should i act?

You look like a rapist.

Do something with that hair, get cooler glasses, and for fucks sake trim that unibrow.

Then., maybe.

one more point for me! For all I know, women like criminals and take pleasure in vagabonds, not white hard-working men.

Well is she still a slut if she won't fuck you? Seems you lose twice with this one.

Attached: 1568692422083.jpg (822x960, 89K)

>all you know
Kek

Yeah, balding sucks like a mother fucker but if you can sport a full beard it'll make you look badass. The best way to act is like you don't have anything to loose, but don't act like a whacko it'll work against you. Like be tough but don't try to prove anything. Whats your height and weight? Taller and bulkier work really well with the look.

Attached: Max.png (1280x720, 1.62M)

I don't know my height or weight, is that a problem?

Here's what to do, user:

1.) Get a decent haircut or shave.

2.) Hit the gym and lift weights. An ugly face is passable with strong muscles.

3.) Get contacts, or better looking glasses.

4.) Practice your smile in the mirror. If it looks crooked from every angle, go to the dentist.

5.) Go on r/TheRedPill and learn some game.

These are all things you can do RIGHT NOW. But it's up to you, man.

I see that picture and read little pink ass and Im thinking no sluts for you. Sluts like the male equivalent to a slut. You need to go after nerds

Nigga how? Like stand on a tape measure and guess. You want to be at least 6' and 175+ somewhat muscular. As long as you dont seem like a jacked out roid monkey or a fucking pasty creep bitches will want to play with your beard and rub your head.

Very sexy.

It also helps with dickheads at bars and out in public, wear a nice 2 piece suit with no tie and a small classy gold chain. It's the perfect mix between casual and formal to make bitches gush. A well cut black suit does wonders for a man. I go out and bitches around their bfs are like
>now THAT'S a man!
It makes me feel like agent 47 when people complement how good he looks, and he just doesn't even acknowledge it. Great confidence booster.

grow some hair then maybe

Attached: mistakes.jpg (600x671, 57K)

Pay for it.

Damn, / b /, I just wanted to eat a pink ass from a hot random slut

Attached: images.jpg (679x452, 19K)

If you pay her enough she can, that's their job literally, they don't care about your autism

Attached: Psy-roupa.jpg (720x1280, 65K)

whens your birthday?

Kek, you just need a fedora and you're ready to go *pst nothing personel slut*

Is that an anime tshirt???

09/08

secret

damn it passed

FUCK xD. Close but don't wear a t-shirt under the blazer its too casual, wear a white button up undershirt and unbutton the first 2 or three buttons depending on how much chest hair you have. Also NEVER button both buttons, thats a big give away that you dont wear suits often, either button only the top if you need to close the jacket, usually if you are concealed carrying a gun. Just leave that bitch open. Make sure you wear dress shoes with it and not sneakers. Was your suit tailored? the sleeves seem too long and the mid section seems wide, you don't want to look like you grabbed your dads suit for a hot night out. Also a gold and black watch helps. My suit was around 3k and it's kinda cheap tbh.

Only if you're uncut, otherwise you're shit out of luck

Hey anons, I'm going to take a shower and masturbate looking at this picture, back to the thread after I cum liters

Attached: images (1).jpg (452x678, 23K)

i'll be here waiting OP just gonna play some gears

back to romania, op. america is great but not magical.

>showering
Now that's where you fucked up, do a nice hard workout so you get a slight sweat and get a slight musk, then take some of your jizz and dab it on like cologne, women will pick up on your sex pheromones and gravitate towards you.

Attached: images (2).jpg (458x265, 19K)

Attached: mi_2060237217377646.jpg (483x303, 86K)

Attached: marcelo-mello.jpg (675x338, 38K)

pretty

Plaid shorts, Fucking kek

first become bald

that guys a lot more fat, and he has more hair

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Attached: incitador-de-odio-e-condenado-a-41-anos-de-prisao-a9185347-c4ce-448c-a35a-3a8b32fb26cf.jpg (900x500, 133K)

Attached: 7247361_x720.jpg (1281x720, 65K)

Attached: images (4).jpg (619x495, 15K)

kek

HUEHUEHUEHUE

Bitch, never point with your pinky. That's beyond beta.

I came back, never underestimate the emperor Kek God

Attached: images (5).jpg (216x375, 5K)

very alpha, i bet your towel is red

Attached: 8zdvrjpbfct01.jpg (3024x4032, 766K)

please fuck my ass

grey is still very masculine, but more low key, like the strong silent type, you don't wanna be in your face about how alpha you are but when the time is right, everyone looks to you cause you're the man. I can even see your 8 inch cock hanging out in the reflection of the knob

thank you very much for the compliments, how good finally someone has noticed my aggressive and violent manhood destroyer and slut oppressor

fuck sluts make your money don't give money to whores, give them cock, and cum inside of them whether they like it or not

Attached: images (6).jpg (204x247, 5K)

Bump

please grow a beard and go bald

Attached: images (7).jpg (181x278, 9K)