When you spend all evening waiting for the right moment to set up the spycam...

When you spend all evening waiting for the right moment to set up the spycam, and then you get the angle slightly wrong and cut off the head...

Attached: _20190210_221854.jpg (720x946, 120K)

Do you have any face pics of her?

Any reason you don't just go direct to Sea world and cut out the middleman?

Well, with that resolution is not that you're missing anything. Just paint some rectangles over there and it's done.
I like her, but you need a better camera, mate.
Any webms?

Yeah I have some from a different attempt, but the body was cut off in these ones... I think the cam is just cheap and shit and needs a wider recording angle.

Attached: C1.jpg (720x979, 70K)

What it needs even more is some better resolution and less noise.

Yeah I wish I had a decent cam, the videos come out really dark too, so you end up having to brighten them loads to see anything.

No webms, but I've got a couple of gifs on me. They'll resizing first though.. I'll see what I can do.

Attached: _20190210_221815.jpg (720x956, 113K)

Attached: C2.jpg (720x995, 72K)

Attached: C3.jpg (720x989, 73K)

Fucking gross dude if you're going to spy on a chick at least find an attractive one.

We can help you make some webms instead of gifs if you'd like...
I'll lurk waiting for those gifs.

I haven't got the original video on me to convert.. I might be able to get it from my laptop later though. In the mean time here's a gif -

Attached: 20190920_213715.gif (328x450, 1.56M)

Any of her riding already? Nice to see her.

Attached: 20190920_214520.gif (336x450, 1.1M)

Meant to reply, ignore the crossed out post.

Great, mate! Thanks!

fucking disgusting

Why?

Man, buy a new camera already.
I just checked, and my first camera was bought in 2004, a whopping 15 years ago, and it was a cheap model already back then, and it still has:
- Much better resolution
- Much less noise
- Not a fucking timestamp printed on each pic
It's a shame because you got a nice slam pig there, but your camera is potato tier.

Haha, I guess I can't argue with that!

Got kik? Rollinghills609