Who's the lucky one?

who's the lucky one?

Attached: Alvin.jpg (1222x1222, 218K)

Theodore

Clearly

Theodore fat chicks suck like there’s no tomorrow

Alvins hoe is the hottest one.
However, the hottest doesn't mean the most experienced or skilled one.
If i look at their faces, it looks like the Theodor and Alvin are enjoying it most.. So Simon is out of the game..
If you look at Alvin, he has his hand at his dick, or even holding him.. that could be because he's about to cum and want to cumshot on his gf (Simon has also his hands at his dick, but he has really painfull face, probably too much teeth or something).. If he's going to cum, it means he's getting best head because he's going to cum first.. so the answer is clear.. Alvin's getting the best head

A lots of 9

Definitely simon. He’s probably doing that face cause her skill caused him to nut multiple times now and is fucking exhausted.

alvin obviously

he could also have really low stamina and usually cum early.

If Elenore was human this is who she would be when she grew up.

Attached: Pam.gif (419x512, 820K)

Simon. The others aren't getting any. Heads are off. Only Simon is sitting close enough to get head.

I don't think so.. i think they have a lot of sex every day so it's almost impossible to cum really fast.. i think his stamina is ok

Theodore. Fat chicks suck the best dick.

I don't know why people think cumming earlier has anything to do with stamina. You may be a fucking athlete and have a very sensitive peepee

Pam best girl

Alvin, hes the only one getting his arse played with

Definitely not me

sexual stamina not athletic stamina dumbass
although the two can be related they are not one and the same

theodore

Go to the gym and masturbate for at least 20 minutes at least 3 times a week, it's the only way to build up your cardiosexual endurance

Man I wish I were the sucking Alvin's cock. The thought of making that chipmunk squeal is just so hot.

Alvin. He's the Boss Pimp of the gang and he gets the Bottom Bitch.

Higher quality, full color, and not jpged to shit, on the house

Attached: 492304.jpg (1425x1057, 836K)

Because their hungry

Attached: 5JVmFvs.jpg (475x460, 35K)

those are all expressions of pain. young girls haven't trained themselves to not use teeth.

Everyone knows fat bitches give the best head

Simon for sure, it's like shes sucking his soul out of his dick. He even has his hands on her head trying to stop her, but her black hole mouth won't stop.

Yeah defo Simon, when your tilting your pelvis at that angle, you're definitely getting good head

It also looks like he is throatfucking her and she could be playing with his butthole.

Definitely Simon.

Now that you mention it, they ALL have large front teeth...

This is an extremely informative and well thought out thread.

if you look carefully all their heads seem to be to far down.
look at where the girls mouths would have to be at...

Theo has the face of "when ya nut but she keep suckin'." I think it's him, also I think he's hung like a stallion since El's head is below his knees.

Maybe Simon just has a small dick?

had to watch this fucking movie like 20 times while in the hospital
none of them are earl killed them ate them and shit them out

stealing a meme from iFunny lol

Earl

Alvin is overreacting

U guys still talking about head? But whos getting the best dick?

Attached: 6975ee7fe0f64be867f7e3e60eb1e93099281c6bc4583073fb61af3244e9745e_1.jpg.jpg (640x2420, 305K)

my bff god says you';rean asshole

This is complete bullshit. Dude looked at each chipmunks face but Simon? I mean come on, he clearly has no idea what the fuck he is doing. Jeanette isn't holding back a moan. She's rolling her eyes and trying not to laugh as this mother fucker slips out for the fourth god damn time and can't get it back in. The only two that are doing it right are Theo and Eleanor.

Theodore. It just seems that way tbh.

Naw cause Simon is focusing on fucking her way more then Alvin or Theodore which means he knows how to fuck right