Attached: stream_img.jpg (680x382, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk
youtu.be/hwxqW66bRk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck you

she is the best loli :3

This is now a roll thread

Attached: Dynamic Entry.png (752x500, 877K)

Ok so how do I find cheese pizza on the dark webz?

Pretty sure shes just from Denmark or some other Europoor shithole.

Roll

This bitch has the most punchable face

Indeed

I take them all

Reroll

Fuck I fell short, I wanted to hospitalized the queer #9

kill 4 is pretty good too

Woohooo, got em all

roll

the climate change isnot true

Attached: retrazado.jpg (620x672, 36K)

No, she's just "downes" with the sickness.

rolling for tripps which i will assume is kill all

nothing is true

The only Cowboys From Hell, faggot. Kys

Attached: pantera.jpg (970x550, 88K)

ayy

Roll!

This is child abuse

This poor kid has been shoved in front of a worldwide audience to sell a lie. She doesn't have any evidence other than what ill informed crap she's been force fed by her parents and teachers.

They should have let her be a child and had the guts to do it themselves if they believe any of this shit

Not to mention her mother drank her retarded before she was even born

Get the fuck off, Republican troll.

Attached: ALAN.png (538x495, 441K)

Why can't anti-climate change people come up with a better excuse then "Jesus would never do that"?

Because they are either completely brainwashed by Republican, Russian and Chinese trolls and propaganda that their brains have slowly melted out of their ears, or they are retarded to begin with. Their climate change denial makes it rather evident.

Attached: charity.jpg (1024x881, 144K)

Truth hurts gaiafag?

stop posting

down syndrome girl

>hmmm should i show him the proof of climate change existing to try to change his mind
>oh wait the proof doesnt exist because climate change doesnt exist haha
>i guess ill just tell him to fuck off

awe its the retarded down syndrome girl

Still mad she lost?

What with Jesus being a carpenter in a fucking desert and all. All he ever wanted to do was cut down the few remaining trees they had and build stuff

Check em'

>Get called out on the retarded logic "She's being abused and groomed guys so her stance on climate change isn't valid"
>"Truth hurts, huh?"

Some big brain useful idiotism / repub trolling here. I really hope you get paid, cause otherwise you're just doing their job for them.

Attached: beforepol.png (500x334, 131K)

He should have been a sailor

Checked
This is now a coal thread.

Attached: B75D782A-F9EE-4752-9830-B733630DAC06.jpg (1400x762, 298K)

Roll

>cowboys from hell
You mean like the cowboys who drove millions of head of methane-producing, environment-destroying cattle across the American Southwest?
Like the cowboys who, due to their raping of the environment, contributed to massive global climate change?
Potato girl should learn to treat our Mother Earth with respect and kindness.

Let's go with, they're fucking retarded.
"Ben Shapiro said liberals are dumb hahahaha dumb liberals" what other evidence do you need!

I'm not mad about it, I'm really sad. It's rough timeline where there are people who think Trump's presidency is funny; it's not, it's fucking dangerous. But I'm not amerifag, so I won't be there to experience in the whole, like most of the browsers here.

They just hit themselves in their confusion, like every other Republican voter. (HEY LET'S VOTE FOR THE PARTY THAT'LL SHUTDOWN OUR SOCIAL SUPPORT MONEY WE GET EVERY MONTH).

Attached: 51530716_2233668090206529_5546122540981682176_n.png (1042x791, 874K)

Ben Shapiro is the epitome of repub troll / useful idiot. He's either too stupid to realize the damage he does to positive progress, or too evil to care. He should kill himself.

Stay sad, commie.

Today the world has seen the biggest climate strike in history across almost 3000 cities worldwide with millions of people but you of course you guys prefer your trannythreads and hatewanking

Attached: Klima-Demonstration-Fridays-for-Future-Berlin.jpg (1024x1001, 142K)

Based blessed trips blesses trannythreads and hatewanking.

>"Everyone who disagrees with me is a commie, or an autistic child who's being taken advantage off, or just plain wrong like the 97% climate scientists"

Woah, dude, you have some edge.

Yeah, come back when you actually have an argument

Who is this girl where is the link and why should I care

Hey man Yea Forums's trannythreads are the best, you get quality OC that surfaces nowhere else - 'cause everywhere else people feel the need to validate fugly hons, for christ's sake.

dem trips of wisdome and reason

Attached: I see....jpg (725x807, 201K)

Thing is the translation from greek for the word used in the bible for carpenter is builder

Jesus was a fucking mason

>implying i think the fact that i disagree with you makes you a commie
No, retard, the fact that you're a commie makes you a commie.

How can she have no tits at that age ?

cause nobody cares about children throwing a tantrum except those than seek to capitalize and exploit them.

Hasn't she got any homework?

Well if these kids weren't all being ferried in their 4x4 processions to school clogging up the roads and throwing away perfectly good possessions because of trends while they charge their expensive unrepairable phones and microwave fast food before they jet off on holiday

Maybe we'd believe they were serious

I think these morons are doing some kind of school strike or something.
>great idea idiots now youll be even dumber and start talking about SUPER climate change or some shit

Oh people care. Who monetize the shit outa that. Those people.
Wake me up when they actually get something in the smog countries moving doe. Until then I’m not interested into the shooting the 1% in the foot

Roll.

KILL GET.

How often do you think she touches herself?

She has buds

See you, space cowboy...

youtube.com/watch?v=eyI635o2pmk

Stepdaughter had nothing until she was almost 14 then boom! 8 months later she had 36C. Nicest tits I have ever sucked and cum on.

every time she thinks of you...

Attached: 1395465202006.jpg (548x475, 29K)

roll

What a sweet thing to say...

Don't you mean asperger retards from hell?

Attached: 1395335854732.png (449x401, 490K)

Roll

Attached: 1.jpg (400x400, 9K)

Witnessed

Attached: imagegroup.jpg (400x189, 33K)

Yeet

Not my problem. Too busy with an actual job that destroys the ozone.

Yay lets all pay more tax

sheeple

youtu.be/hwxqW66bRk8

Mad Max is a taxfree Utopia too mr Freedom

Attached: 1568843801583.jpg (450x450, 27K)

Loli trap is coming for your carbon!

Attached: Trump and Republicans are DONE.jpg (1648x1080, 249K)

>posts literal trans girl
>acts like this isn't a "tranny" thread

I mean, I'm glad you care about the planet, user. But Greta would be really hurt by your usage of the word "tranny". :-(

Not only that... But this IS a trannythread.

Because she started transitioning later in life. Be nice. :-/

hero, and she's right , that's what hurts you faggots.. your way of life is being taken apart and shown for what it is, piece by piece.

Trump is a symptom of what's to come, but what he stands for is dying. That's why we have this now.

Mad 15y olds thinking they are gonna do anything because you dont go to school 1 day. Stay woke faggots. And get a job

tiny dot cc slash ClimateGoddess
For Greta's bonbons, sourced from only legitimate, legal news outlets.
Penis or no penis, she's the new queen of Yea Forums!

In what context was this photo taken? why is she on her hands and knees?

Anybody with half a brain understands what's coming. And deniers don't understand science, or know what a glass chromatograph is or all the tech we use to understand how and why the climate is changing.

Smart people will prepare, like a lot of us already have. If you think we live in a shitstorm now, flash forward to twenty, thirty years from now. You think this all gets fixed with Trump or whoever is in office? lol .. Shit is rotten to the core, and to be billions of us and future generations are completely fucked

Fuck Off

Attached: 1568866046122.jpg (960x844, 129K)

fuck you and your shitty ass job. Most jobs are sleep at the wheel slave jobs that contribute nothing useful to our society, and keep people trapped in a form of indentured servitude.

Some people get lucky. But that's not how it is anymore, where we all rise up together as a country. There's no point to work the way we've been working. Haven't you been listening?

>why is she on her hands and knees?
Because that's where she belongs.

Only problem is, she doesn't have her mouth op[en.

imagine the smell

Attached: CONSERN.png (511x636, 552K)

Pretty much this

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: 1565671090515.jpg (468x240, 53K)

Republicunts are masters of false equivalencies..
Countries just followed American lead. China is so powerful now because we opened the doors to commerce under Reagan, and showed them that unfettered capitalism was the way to go.

10/10 would bang

Anyone have deepnude her?

Ah yes... parents... teachers...
>www DOT nyatider DOT nu/the-global-network-behind-greta-thunberg/

Attached: 1516988244218.png (215x215, 9K)

post her nipples

Back in 2009 I had a false identity on a big RP community on a now dead website. There I met a girl. My false persona was getting along really well with her and "we" became close enough to talk to each other on the phone every evening. Then we started masturbating through the phones. She sent me nudes and stuff, we were having some sort of long distance relationship. Well, my character was, as myself I was just enjoying the nudes. She was a somewhat average little blond girl with freckles and brown eyes but whatever honestly, she was hot for such a dork. One week-end around christmas, we even got to meet each other IRL. I lost my virginity this week-end and fucked her in every corner of her house.

I never gave a shit and she never kenw my real age name or anything really. Thanks god we kinda lost contact a few months after. I still fap to your boobs and ass, Elody. You were a perfect stranger with your life and all, and I went from a lost corner of the internet to rip your clothes and fucking you out of your mind.

That escalated quickly

The look of rebellion has been adopted by conformist sheep...

cmon dubs

Not seeing many obvious kikes there, are these the front men shabbos goy?

Fucking this.

Attached: 1568700990636.png (2347x736, 332K)

rollin

Attached: checkem.jpg (419x467, 38K)

why don't the climate change activist talk about the #number 1 cause of climate change...over population!

Attached: NPI.png (526x405, 253K)

global warming is a hoax and they are all just LARPing that they are saving the world.

Her puffies are the stuff that legends are made of.