Whats Yea Forums drinking?

Whats Yea Forums drinking?

Attached: 20190920_135048.jpg (2592x1944, 1.18M)

Tonight nothing, but tomorrow i'l drink your momma pussy juice.

Where's op from? Looks cold

Ice water. So good.

not you again

It's not who you think it is, or is it. Did we met before here?

I forgot to write that i haven't been here at the summer time.

Are you a wizard?

Attached: IMG_20190920_194633.jpg (2448x3264, 1.84M)

Bang energy drinks. They’re literally perfect and I can’t found a downside so it’s probably giving me cancer.

Ecstasy + energy drink mixed with some alcohol (whiskey, cognac, etc.) = death

Relentless. And not that sugar free shit, either.
If i want to shorten my life, I'll do it properly.

cum

Bang has way to much energy for me and too sweet or caffeinated or whatever. I'd rather drink beer or do a line than drink energy drinks

lemon and ginger herbal tea, in a 500ml mug

>monster

what are you,13

Cum

Attached: 31ba8c086dca4a5f0aec73cd017d77.jpg (261x269, 19K)

Frig off, Sam

Water.

Quit energy drinks about a month ago, feel like a new man already.

Attached: 20190920_144021.jpg (2576x1932, 1.12M)

just bought a pax the other day because i threw out my dab pens after i realized how retarded they were on the account of the vitamin E acetate

drinking this terrible ass sugar free shit and whiskey now, vapin some og bubba purplenurple butt hash too

Attached: eeeeyyy boss.jpg (1440x1080, 160K)

Oof less than 1000 cases of lung issues to millions of customers. You're statistically more likely to get by lightning than get a faulty cartridge.

seeing as I have a dip in nothing but I guess I do have a bottle full of dip spit for ya

true true, the ones i got were apparently from real dispensaries and we were matching serial numbers, etc, but i was still sketched out, now banning normal nic vapes because of some dumbass kids making knock off THC carts is some boomer level political bullshit

Your mom's pussy.

Yeah sometimes better safe than sorry. I'll admit even I've bought and immediately gave away a cart before. It was supposed to taste like blueberry muffins but fuck I can't even put my finger on it. When you take a drag it tasted like the smell of burnt rubber and taste of industrial adhesive. And I'd know cause in my youth my dumbass used to make joints with post-it sticky notes

My buddy said he could handle the flavor so good luck to em'.

Yur Walgreens water offends me

Attached: 1568297033575.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Hell yeah it's from Walgreens. They sell bottled water cheaper than anywhere else around here. Corner stores try to charge $5.00 for a pack while I can get my bottled Dallas, Texas tap water from Walgreens for $2.75

same, i just came over some voicemails my female friend sent me

have a gallon of beer left. gonna finish that and hope not to kill myself

One Monster a day keeps the pain away

Attached: EA24AC35-D842-40A3-9E49-129F633DB92A.jpg (2048x1536, 397K)

Carlo Rossi Burgundy

It also gives you the beetus

what a depressing shelf

Op here, I'm from Cleveland

Attached: IMG_20190810_175158_198.jpg (720x720, 125K)

Yeh, I live alone and I’m a college student so

alcohol-wise, I was drinking angry orchard and landshark earlier this week.

Anyone got other beer recommendations?

Sugar free Red bull/ espresso all the way.
You guys are basically drinking sugar.

Is that a light-normal-dark beer?
What do you drink. I'm a stoch person myself

hate to be that nigga but sugar free in studies (google it, i aint ya momma) are just as bad as the non sugar ones

i still drink the sugar free tho lmfao

is it normal in your shit country that you have to buy your water and not get it for free out of the sink?

H20

Attached: rip thot.jpg (756x912, 67K)

orchard is fruity ale, landshark is a pale lager.

my taste expands beyond the likes of those though, and I like trying new things.

OP again, I'm basically a sommelier when it comes to energy drinks. I drink them for taste and to stave off my caffeine dependency.

Nah man I have a purifying water filter at home but I buy bottled waters for when I am on the go or to take with me to work. I don't trust the water out if the bathroom sink here at the office thats for sure.

Mein nigger, same waters here too.

Cheers

alright man, I understand that

>on Yea Forums at work
The balls on this man

Im also at work right now, nightshift to be specific. Also high on 2 beers and 2 lines of heroin.

I am the manager of a small business, 100% alone all day every day. Honestly it is hard to stay on task when you can pretty much dick around half the day. As long as I get shit done by 5:00 p.m. it's all gravy.

Water... I mean it’s gods liquid

how would u know? do u know god

>sugar free in studies ... are just as bad as the non sugar ones
Nigga, you sure you wrote that right?

lmfao high sorry, YOU KNOW WHAT I MEANT