A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at school are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

Attached: WIN_20190920_135012.jpg (720x960, 496K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WTDNEhDyKdo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're cute and I'd fuck you in front of them just to prove it.

Don't worry about it,don't let no one bullying you.
Live your life as you seen fit.

Someone post the archive link with the nudes

low tier bait be like

Attached: 1568962870818.gif (400x204, 44K)

Haven't seen anyone post Dill pickle in ages. Bitch use to post on 8 Chan's /pol/ an Yea Forums all the time. Wonder what happened to that crazy cunt. Her YouTube channel got banned cause she did that live stream in blackface makeup making fun of Jews and niggers.

Definitely bait, but on the extremely rare chance it's not, don't worry - cbois and tomboys go a long way. My wife is a tomboy too kids are just stupid until they figure out how boners work lmao

Yeah i swear i seen this before u larping nigger

You know how you want to look and want confirmation, just move on

post nudes immediately

I hate all of you. How do so many retards reply to the same pasta when it’s literally being posted multiple times a day? And you OP. You should be ashamed of yourself. Find a new pasta you lazy piece of shit.

Ashley don't look like that anymore, u damn kike. Also, this is bait, incase you newfags don't know.

Tits or gtfo

>(I'm a girl!)
tits or GTFO

Why is this faggot not banned yet? Mods, do your fucking job.

Thank you!!

quit posting this cancer every fucking day faggot

O B S E S S E D

Sad to see how far Yea Forums has fallen. I've never seen this post but it is obviously fake.

Fuck off you reposter

So do you weebs just wake up and pick from a list all the copypasta you’re going to post that day or something?

Attached: 5D368A7D-A53D-4754-9431-100E2B6DCA63.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

You have gorgeous eyes and a very pretty face, but yes your haircut is a bit androgynous, although i honestly think it looks very good on you
maybe add a few cutesy accessories like bows, or very feminine tops to avoid people being confused

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross >_

Fuck OP. I just wanna tell anyone interested that Rose has a new video. Check it out.

link?

tits or gtfo

randytaylor69

damn i thought rose was dead

I guess Christmas has come early.

Drop trou in the lunchroom and show everyone your pussy.

how to use this

>you said that back in 2008

youtube.com/watch?v=WTDNEhDyKdo