AREA 51 RAID: THEY CANT STOP ALL OF US

AREA 51 RAID: THEY CANT STOP ALL OF US

Update for the legendary massacre that is about to take place. All radio frequencies have been jammed.
All stupids unable to organize, this will likely scare them away. The ones dumb enough to stay will be prosecuted. The ones dumb enough to fight back will be executed.

There will be no footage of the raid available for public viewing, unless you guys got a fucking satellite. Even then we're ready to shoot it down.

Attached: AyyyYourMove.png (575x395, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aQ1x0xW_460svvp9.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everyone has a camera phone of course there will be video

Most streams are people too afraid to dab in front of the guards. What are you expecting?

And you're telling to us that no one will have live stream at Area 51??? I call that bullshit.

>THEY CANT STOP ALL OF US
i think they actually can user

Attached: koresh-compound.jpg (912x702, 320K)

live stram live leak hmhmhm

Attached: 67562714_2442155192681641_8641612802441609216_n.jpg (1120x2016, 349K)

Been there at 4:20 pm, nobody else showed up...

pics or it didnt happen

also this
img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aQ1x0xW_460svvp9.webm

Youre being trolled dumb fuck newfag.

top fucking kek, what a legend, perfect timing, I wonder if they scripted that

nothing on this site is fact, remember?

Only newfags are telling to others that they are newfags, meine negger.

Trips don't lie

Just a bunch of assholes doing absolutely nothing, other than acting like dicks. Humans should be destroyed.

Attached: Snapchat-261692570.jpg (1652x2401, 897K)

WHat can I say, but,,.you’re welcome! (Koresh strung along the negotiators and had his lackeys kill four federal agents...he could have surrendered at any time.)

Attached: 1895216A-BF0A-46BE-901F-3BD99BAE9C77.jpg (1200x1200, 253K)

How old is you?

Thanks, Satan.

You're right. It's called automatic weapons

>tfw there are no aliens in Area 51
GIVE US ALL YOUR GOVERNMENT SECRETS!!

unless the edgy bitch in the back of the class shows up to the raid with a fucking AR and illegal bump stock...

AR with bump stock and its shitty accuracy in the hands of Dylan Jr. vs actual M-16s in the hands of trained military.

Sure, that's gonna work.

I predicted that no one is gonna do shit they’re all afraid!

The raid happened last night. It was supposed to start at 3 AM. There are a couple guys who brought their own satellite and were able to stream in on youtube. LDG steam.

Gee, what an extremely autistic event. People today don't seem to realize when they should be embarrassed.

There was more streamers than people trying to get in. Pretty poor tbh.