Hello! I'm PewDiePie, how are you all?

Hello! I'm PewDiePie, how are you all?

Attached: 82493568725548.jpg (720x405, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2019/sep/12/youtube-pewdiepie-donation-anti-defamation-league
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hello pewdiepie, any craic?

why do you hate racists pewds

My new video

Been around way too long...

theguardian.com/technology/2019/sep/12/youtube-pewdiepie-donation-anti-defamation-league

timestamp

Still wondering how you said nigger and get away with it yet Betty crocker said it 40 years ago when it was valid and lost her fucking career?

#pewdiepiesaidnigger

Why were you dumb enough to fall for all the "redpilling" shit on platforms like this? I get it, many people fall for all of this shit because it seems so convincing but I would've expect you to know better. Right wing cuck

cuz hes a fucking epic gamer u retard u wouldnt understand all u do is look at cuck threads all day like sum kinda faggot

It's okay he didn't know what it was !
For someone who claims to be an intellectual and to be very cultured crazy that he absolutely did not know anything about charlottesville and the iron cross .

And no it's not a Georgian cross , the Georgian cross is design skinnier in the center

Nej, det är du inte alls.

It's called a dog whistle you fucking dumbass don't be so dumb

I hope you die slow asshole

How long before the war, i like to think of pewdiepie as the anti christ and he'll ride on his white horse and raise civil war on the world

He literally apologised for Christchurch even though anyone with half a brain would know that it was not his fault. He is far from right wing, his mind has already been consumed by Swedish cuckold swing clubs.

Attached: 53f.jpg (329x171, 12K)

Ikke faen

I dont understand why people like you

Attached: 1565756573784.gif (720x480, 126K)

If your Pewdiepie they why are you such a cuck?

Why aren’t you doing anything about climate change unlike your countrymen?

Attached: 775059B3-EC53-4F93-B259-B10E1B529265.png (800x450, 333K)