So Colt isn't making ARs for you faggots anymore lol. How's that feel? Fags btfo by free market supremacy every time

So Colt isn't making ARs for you faggots anymore lol. How's that feel? Fags btfo by free market supremacy every time.

Attached: cvb0gk1w9fzx.png (1058x1587, 717K)

Other urls found in this thread:

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15.html
palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/pa-15-rifles.html
ruger.com/products/1022Carbine/models.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i still got my kitchen knife. come an take it gubmint kikes

Oh now, now I'll have to rely on Armalite, Bravo Company, LaRue, Rock River, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Windham, Daniel Defense and Aero Precision for my AR-15s

Gonna go on a stabbing rampage and almost hurt four people. :satan:

Do you have any idea how many different manufacturers there are for AR style rifles?

Ok buddy if you think that's how it works XD

Why isn't chink moot doing anything about these astroturfing bots?

Uh one? Colt. Nobody else is allowed to manufacture AR15s.

>People who laugh at me online are bots
>Mommy pwease hewp me

You're not saying anything, bot, make an actual point instead of a lame attack or prove me right.

You didn't say anything faggot make an actual point or get out of my thread. Colt won't sell you an AR-15 or an M4 anymore. You're fully cucked by the people you thought loved you.

What part of nobody but Colt can sell AR15s don't you get exactly?

>nobody but colt can sell a rifle platform they don't even have any ownership of

colt has the trademark for the ar15

that's a dumb thing to argue about

Uh Colt isn't the only AR manufacturer you cunt. Colt is going to suffer not only from the ARs but also other gun sales. Real Americans won't support them because Colt is so woke now.

Attached: IMG_20181020_210224_01.gif (385x272, 907K)

People are still going to call anything based on the ArmaLite AR-15 an AR15.

Colt us the sole owner of the designation "AR-15". You cannot buy an AR from anyone else. Why are gun owners so retarded? They don't know basic facts about the things they claim to know everything about? I thought you cared about the truth about guns?

not a single motherfucker is gonna call out OP for reading a headline and stopping there? Colt was just over-producing, and with civilian sales obviously waning they're halting production because backstock is piling up. They're not doing it to appease anybody but themselves. Their govt contracts alone are keeping them afloat.
>/thread
faggots

Attached: 1567303949113.jpg (794x807, 272K)

>he thinks colt is the only companies that sells ARs

Euros need to off themselves already.

So an AR-15 isn't an assault rifle but all the copies definitely are right? Because the AR in their name doesn't stand for Armalite, that would be infringement.

>just buy a chinese knockoff so you can continue to act like you support dead american culture that most americans have left behind.

Attached: 1198788705310.jpg (242x280, 9K)

Colt is the only company that sells the AR-15. If you see other companies selling them, they're in violation of trademark law and doing so illegally.

"assault rifle" is a poorly defined term only used to try and disarm civilians.

but that isn't true. they said they made so many that the current amount will meet customer demand while they shift to making different weapons for the military. they will then shift back top making citizen weapons after that.

do you even know how to read?

I have an M4 assault rifle so I'm already good OP

Oh well, I guess I'll have to buy a pickup truck or find some other way to compensate for having a small penis.

colt is kind of low end tbh m8, theyre desirable for their rollmarked lower.

That and if you've ever taken apart a colt gun, they don't make them like they used to, so I wouldn't have been going to them anyway.

Oh so they're still making them? No. Can you read?

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15.html
how much trouble are they in?

> will they continue to make them

yes, 100 percent.

>Baaaaw I don't even want one anyway
>Humph

I bet you can stab more people before anyone realises whats going than you can with a gun. People are getting paid to shoot up gun free zones.

>"lol penises, whats in your jeans, yum yum"

Wow a list of parts. Cool. *~retard~*

Imagine

>>I bet you can stab more people before anyone realises whats going than you can with a gun
Not really, not that I'm in any way in favor of banning guns but the potential destructive force isn't really comparable. Of course, if you wanted to fuck up random people banning weapons wouldn't stop you.

Colt gave up on civilian market years ago. Fuck em. No python. Fags. Colt is for rollmark queer safe queens.
Buy a real Ar and get it fucking dirty and scratched.

Oh they're still making them for the public? No. Obviously they'll still make them for the military you mong.

They also have the same situation with the 1911, and any gun they make with a snake name. Change the name and another company can produce it. Do your research.

Colt is the only manufacturer allowed to sell the AR-15

> will they continue to make them for the public

yes, 100 percent.

everybody knows assault rifle means typical military pattern gun

no one actually buys full ars, the true ar fans buy them piece by piece lmao

Lol no. Prove it.

> pattern

Attached: 1560207161461.jpg (656x647, 81K)

So they're not really ARs then. AR style rifles? Aka black guns? Aka the thing people want to ban?

I think he means ar15 lowers and such. Im not heavily into guns but believe me, the AR15 wont go anywhere, anytime soon. The whole idea of stopping productions of it, was that "there is too many in the consumer market and it makes no sense to manufacture more"

Look out user it's an assault rifle!

Attached: tactical musket.jpg (3264x2448, 623K)

That's certainly one way to spin the only manufacturer of a common weapon stopping selling them to civilians.

Not really a typical military pattern gun in any modern sense but keep trying! :)

>not really
Exactly how?

did anybody understand what this post was supposed to mean?

palmettostatearmory.com/ar-15/pa-15-rifles.html
Change two letters, sell an ar15

>everybody who doesnt know loosely associates the word with anything that doesnt have a wood stock
ftfy.

That's not an AR15. That's a PA15.

Nah people know wood furniture AKs are assault rifles.

what makes a gun military pattern? surely my remington 700 isnt a military pattern gun in your eyes despite being used by the US military?

you got me, youre right.

Faggots say wooden stock guns are exactly the same as carbon fiber guns but then cry like bitches when someone wants to ban carbon fiber guns.

It’s like an alcoholic saying “i don’t need to drink. I can quit any time I want to, I just don’t want to quit.”

I mean it's bolt action, so most people wouldn't consider it an assault rifle. If it wasn't bolt action like an SKS or M14 they probably would.

Don't confuse assault rifle with "assault weapon",

Same reasonable "reasonable" and "compromise" is just code word for "we'll never be satisfied"

because it's a dick move to ban things just because you dont like how they look. People say white cars go just as fast as gray cars but car owners get pissed when you want to ban white cars.

Delicious irony.

One company quits, other companies will pop up. The demand is there, the market will provide the product. I can go buy 1000 ARs right now if I like. The modern colts are trash anyways.

White cars are safer than other cars by a large margin due to visibility. As always, it's a terrible analogy.

>baaaaw I didn't want one anyway
>sour
>grapes

I've already got 4.. none of them are colts.

No you can't. You don't have that kind of money you dumb bitch.

Lower end ones aren't that expensive.

Then guess what my good retard! You don't have an AR15. You have some random assault rifle.

how much would 1000 cost? do you have that much cash on hand?

Is the Colt M4 an assault weapon?

Assault rifles have been illegal to manufacture in the U.S. since 1986.

A semi-automatic rifle cannot be an assault rifle by definition.

Sturmgewehr.

Assault weapon is a legislative term. Many .22 pistols are assault weapons - not a single one is an assault rifle.

I bet you could get 1000 for under $250,000. I'm not that user but it's not beyond a possibility a gunfag that kind of buying power.

It was hyperbole to establish that one company shutting down isn't going to affect a market that has a healthy demand. Shitty colt ARs are like 500 bucks, so just with the gold and silver sitting in the safe I could easily buy 100 of them myself.

So where do they manufacture all the assault rifles for the military if it's illegal? In China?

you are all fucking retards. colt is stopping civvy long gun mfg because nobody wants their overpriced under-quality marque anymore. its a financial decision spun as social. i don't buy colt because i'm not a fucking boomer. its about the 80% lyfe.

Is the Colt M4 an assault weapon?

Ever heard of armalite? Colts are trash quality. Sorry.

Oh so you were lying online! Good argument.

what is the point of this thread? did you have a bad day?

For the civilian market. I thought you could figure that part out by yourself.

>chinese knockoff
Clinton banned chinese arms imports in the 90s, faggot. thats why you see norincos in canaderp but not in the state. fuck you guys are retarded

0/10 bait. Sorry you lost.

No you're talking about assault weapons. That's a different thing. AR 15s are deffo assault rifles as is the Colt M4.

Just exaggerating again, Cletus. Oh u.

Wrong.

You drank too much kool aide. It's funny that people that are uninformed or willfully misinformed seem to think they know the most.

Is the Colt M4 an assault rifle? Why doesn't anybody know lol

AR-15s are semi-automatic rifles retard.

Ask a random person on the street if the AR you're holding is an assault rifle. That's how words get meanings. Sorry you're autistic and only use he definition from one specific law dictionary lol. Welcome to the real world.

They have a two position "fire selector lever". They are select fire. Is the M4 an assault rifle?

Does anyone even buy Colt anymore?

nobody knows if the m4 is an assault rifle lol

it is

Because idiots use words incorrectly. That's why the word literally doesn't even mean "literally" anymore. Too many morons used it wrong. Just like "assault rifle".

Fuckin this, faggots reading just the headlines and off to suck themselves.

Probably the military does buy the absolute shitton

The random person on the street doesnt have intimate knowledge of all technical jargon of every discipline. Those random people opinions of meanings of words they dont know are irrelevant. They are wrong.

There's not incorrect use of language. If it is understood, it's effective. So when people say they want to ban assault rifles, you actually literally know exactly what they mean. You have to pretend to be stupid and not understand. Good plan lol.

effective and correct are different things retard

So we all have to speak intimate jargon all the time? Ok autism.

In 2 weeks when this news blows over, everyone will still have ARs, and wont be subjected to pushing past shitty Colts on the racks of ARs to get to something worth buying.
Select fire refers to selecting between rates of fire. M4 is assault rifle. It has multiple fire rates to select from.

You could just not talk about subjects you're uneducated on.

Assault rifles have needed a federal tax stamp to purchase since 1934.

When trying to strip god given rights from people yeah it might be nice if you used the correct words correctly. You might get further with your confiscations. Just a suggestion.

>this car is fast!
>actually speed is relative so we can't really ever know

>these chips are making me fat!
>actually it's your bodies metabolic reaction to the chips not the chips you silly goose

Etc etc etc. It's called being autistic and you got it bad friend.

Now try and tie it to someone trying to ban assault cars.

Right. They're not banned.

Can you point to the part in the Bible about assault rifles please?

At least I use correct terminology. You want to sound like a moron, that's your business.

I know what an assault rifle is. The AR15 is one. The Colt M4 is another one. This isn't up for debate. Everyone knows it.

Is the FAL an assault rifle?

>one the 5th day god gave us guns and said "US gov, ye best be not taking muh niggas gunz"

Banned to manufacture for civilians since 1986. Pre-1986 models start at about $10,0000.

AR-15s and similar modern rifles can be bought for under $500.

Explain exactly what an assault rifle is. Otherwise you're conflating belief with knowledge like any religious retard.

Its a musket dumbfuck.

Your ignorance isn't debatable. Nice bait, but it's over now.

Good job you managed to reverse image search a joke. Doesn't answer the question.

English, motherfucker!

I don’t want you to have a gun. You can’t even put together a sentence.

Cute attempt at ad hom.

Basically this with rapid fire capability

Ok bye! Glad you got BTFO! Have fun in another thread while this one hits the reply limit!

Then what's an "assault weapon"?

What exactly is "military pattern" and how do you define "rapid fire"?

Thou shalt not kill. Right there in black and white.
When someone comes to kill me, it is God's will that their action shall be stopped. The most effective tool at my disposal to end a person's actions is an AR15.

No, it's not. You're wrong. Sorry. Select fire versions yes. Would be classed as a battle rifle though.

So, it’s not something that you care about, you just care about how it doesn’t matter and that matters.

Cool. That clears it up.

Just buy a wooden-stocked gun and let the libs ban scary looking guns. Then you win and they prove what dipshits they are.

Or

You can admit that wooden-stock guns are not the same.

No, they don't. They are single fire, semi-automatic rifles. You don't know about guns. Stop pretending you have a horse in this race.

This is technically true, the commandment says you can't murder anyone but you're totally within your rights to end someone's life if you're defending yourself.

Ok champ.

>reverse image search
>filename
>percussion cap
>world's smartest genius of all time award winner

I was going under the assumption you didn't know how to read.

But then you would be killing...

I said stop their actions, not kill them.

You can buy a lower AR receiver and build your own pretty cheap. Plus theres about 200 other AR manufacturers out there. That's why colt is discontinuing it.

I said stop their actions. Not kill.

I'm not playing the "I'm retarded and don't understand things" game with you. You know exactly what both of those terms mean. :)

>tho shall not kill means I get to kill people that try to attack me
Kek

God will protect you. Just pray harder, faggot.

They stopped production because no one was buying Colt ARs. Because they're shit.
Nice try though.

I said stop their actions. Not kill.

Um that means you aren't supposed to kill. Not you are supposed to kill. You know that right?

The commandment is about unlawful killing, aka murder. You can kill someone if there's no bloodguilt.

Nothing wrong with killing. Ever murder is a homicide, but not every homicide is a murder.

Using a gun for any purpose other than to kill is called “aggravated assault with a deadly weapon” and you go to prison for a decade.

>So Colt isn't making ARs for you faggots anymore

>Massive stockpile they haven't sold yet
>They're just concentrating on military contracts
>Dozens, if not hundreds of other companies make AR-15s
>This is bait
>This is shitty bait
But you made me reply so how does it make me feel? Me and my 6 Ar-15s don't give a flying fuck about it

Attached: 900093afde186600537ac6e32ca5e55f.jpg (450x600, 56K)

Coward dodging questions

Look up "two position fire selector" for an AR15. What does that do? Select fire positions? So it has a fire selector but it isn't select fire? Lolwut

Are you rewriting the Ten Commandments?

So people go to prison for target shooting? Ouch.

What part of they aren't the only ones able to make an assult rifle don't you understand?

The commandment is very clear DO NOT KILL and there are zero interpretations where killing is okay under the OG bill of rights. SHALT NOT

Nope. Thou shall not murder. Killing happens everyday.

Stopping their actions by show of force that is likely to kill, k

Actually only Colt manufactures ARs.

>Select fire positions
Fire and safe aren't multiple "Select FIRE" positions you fucking mongoloid.

Attached: 1375978947659.jpg (492x559, 78K)

Deo fisus labora. Trust in god, work.
God will do his part, I will meet him halfway and do mine. That means defending myself, my family, my neighbors, and my community to the best of my ability, god will carry the rest. An AR 15 is the best tool to defend myself. God has seen it fit to bless me with the tools. I will use them if I am forced to.
That means we aren't supposed to kill each other. Dont come to kill me and no one will get killed. Pretty simple.

Not clear enough that you understand it.

Not when you're defending your life or the life of your loved one.

>The commandment is very clear
yeah it's לֹא תִּרְצָח

The Bible contradicts what you're saying very clearly. Thou shalt not kill. Period. Guns are not a 'god given right' lololol

This is the worst troll thread in the history of troll threads, probably ever

This. I hope this conversation has taught you that your voice isn't needed in the gun debate.

Your willful ignorance is a shitty attempt at trolling. No one is as stupid as you're pretending to be. You have to make it believable.

Oh I know other companies will make AR style assault rifles. They will not be ARs though.

>The Bible
Who the fuck cares about the bible you fucking jesus thumper?

Thou shalt not kill. Anything. Anyone. It couldn't be more clear. Exactly like the 2nd amendment.

>god wants me to have an ar15 to protect me, my family and my community from imaginary treats
Kek, what's it like to be so scared you need an ar15 for a safety blanket in your life?

Wrong.

When someone comes to kill you, lay down and die. We dont need you. The rest of us will fight back.

Then why is the lever called a 2 position fire selector? Is the no difference between fire 1 and fire 0? Do you not make that selection?

Lots of killing in the bible. Oops

Do you know who armalite is? What does AR in AR15 stand for?

Scared? I'm not scared at all. People that want to ban guns seem scared.

Oh then the second amendment means you don't get to have whatever weapons you want. Cool glad you're open to interpreting the rules. :)

only colt manufactures the armalite rifle......

So guns shouldnt have a switch to put it into a safe mode?

Who cares, I have a class 3 firearms permit, and AR`s are for pussies who think they are going to be bad asses in the event of a societal break down. I got a news flash for you pussies if you ever have to use that gun, pulling that trigger for the first time is the hardest thing you are ever going to do, and I do not think very many of you shit talkers have the hair on your tiny nuts to do it.

Please point out in the ten commandments where it says killing is okay lololol

You seem to be very scared if you are concerned with having to defend your community with your rifle, isnt that what the police and military do?

Attached: T5gAoCy.png (480x640, 596K)

There is one company that is allowed to manufacture AR15s. It is Colt. We've been over this scroll up.

>class 3 firearms permit
Are you an FFL?

Attached: 1520891919121.png (550x550, 65K)

Correct. If someone else is manufacturing it, they're doing so illegally and should be reported to the proper authorities.

The supreme court has strengthened my right to defend myself with arms. I have the arms I need to defend myself. Seems like the 2nd amendment is working as intended.

They should! Not all do though and maybe the ones without a fire selector wouldn't be an assault rifle.

You`re a fucking idiot.
What they are talking about is a selector switch between semi auto, three round burst, or full auto, not a safety mechanism. You should stick to something you know things about like chewing bubble gum and girls are icky.

Police show up after a crime. I am responsible for defending myself during a crime.

Someone is just going to make a better rifle and take all of colts business

You're mentally retarded. Your trolling is below preschool levels.

When you going to get a tank or attack heli? Your rifle wont stop those, seems like you are under powered. Better start saving up for that battleship too

I'm not in the middle of the ass grabbing context but let me clarify for you. It is without a doubt, "Thou shalt not murder" as there is indeed a time for killing, as clarified in the Bible many times. According to the Bible, there is a time for Hate and a time for Killing, just like there is a time for love, and a time for compassion. God would not have endowed us with this range of emotions and this toolkit that is the human body, if He did not intend for us to use it.

The Hebrew verb רצח (r-ṣ-ḥ, also transliterated retzach, ratzákh, ratsakh etc.) is the word in the original text that is translated as "murder"

Attached: soldiersprayer.jpg (600x399, 45K)

Class 3 licenses are for FFLs for retail. You don't need one to buy a machine gun - just a tax stamp.

I'm not trolling. It's true. Look it up. Colt holds the unique trademark for the AR-15.

What makes you think I don`t have anti tank weapons and surface to air missiles stashed in my basement?.........just in case the shit hits the fan

>Armalite
the origin of the ar-15

ArmaliteRifle, as opposed to AssaultRifle as so many fuckwits think.

Wrong

lmao what? Colt owns the designation of another company's name since when?
AR stands for Armalite Rifle

Mostly the fact that you don't, if I really had to narrow it down.

colts were overpriced to begin with, and they were right the market is saturated. the insecurity of the white right is not to be underestimated and y'all snatched up anything with a trigger when big scary Obama came to take your guns and bang your wives

You cannot buy a new AR15 from anyone but Colt. You guys are super retarded for pretending to know about guns.

>AR stands for Armalite Rifle

too late
>the origin of the ar-15
>ArmaliteRifle, as opposed to AssaultRifle as so many fuckwits think.

Let me cut the chase and fully refute your central argument.

Ecclesiastes 3

Do you hear that? That's the sound of your bullshit blasted right the fuck out

Nope. Sorry. You're wrong. Sucks to be you.
Tell that to Afghans, vietnamese, Syrians, etc etc.

Since the 80s iirc. Idk look it up you dumb faggot.

Wrong.

Sick man, you got IR optics yet? what about anti ship mines? You are so cool, got all the gunz and are so safe from any motivated invading force. Dont bother calling the army we got this user. Kek

Tell that to vietnamese, Afghans, Syrians, etc...

Stupid troll 1/8

Here I thought someone wanted to learn something, instead of playing grab-ass.

>bwain not smawt
>no u
AnAR-15 style rifleis a lightweightsemi-automatic riflebased on theArmaLite AR-15design. ArmaLite sold the patent and trademarks to Colt's Manufacturing Company in 1959. After Colt'spatentsexpired in 1977, Colt retained the trademark and is the exclusive owner of "AR-15" designation.

Thou shalt not kill. This is the end of the lesson.

>So Colt isn't making ARs for you faggots anymore lol
>btfo by free market supremacy every time.

yes, when supply is beyond the demand, why make more?

"The fact of the matter is that over the last few years, the market for modern sporting rifles has experienced significant excess manufacturing capacity," Colt Defense LLC president and CEO Dennis Veilleux said in a statement on Thursday. "Given this level of manufacturing capacity, we believe there is adequate supply for modern sporting rifles for the foreseeable future."

>we believe there is adequate supply for modern sporting rifles for the foreseeable future
>we believe there is adequate supply for modern sporting rifles for the foreseeable future

when that supply is no longer adequate, more will be made

BTFO AHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's all you got now, son? Anyone can read Ecclesiastes 3 and bury your silly nonsense

I just read an article saying the only reason coly stopped manufacturing is because they have a surplus and the demand isn't matching what they have. As soon as they run low they will start production again. all manufacturers do this. Not all people can understand this unfortunately

I guess you'd better starve to death so you don't kill any plants, animals or bacteria. Shit, your body is wiping out hundreds of random bacteria every hour. ROFL

>Tell that to Afghans, vietnamese, Syrians, etc etc
Ah the guerilla wars work sense. In all of those cases the guerillas were in their home land fighting an invading force that had no intention to stay forever. This s very different scenario then what alot of gun nuts argue why they need their rifles, for protection from the US gov

>literally shaking
>thou shalt not kill
>direct from God
>not some random faggot in the 5th century

I still own like four ar's so, whats it matter

I'm not a xtian I literally don't give a fuck about the bible.

Im still under the assumption you have no idea what an assault rifle is and this proves it. You bitch about whatever MSNBC/CNN/FOX tells you to bitch about puppet.

>direct from God

To who? To you? Are you claiming to be a prophet now? You're delusional. The Bible is very clear. You're taking a quote out of context of one translation of one language, and imagine yourself some authority. Wake up dude, you give Christians a bad name to be so full of shit.

It's a military pattern rifle capable of rapid fire. Everyone knows this except you.

I guess that makes sense why you have absolutely no fucking idea what it's saying.

Oh, I guess no one else makes clones. Thank goodness the market will finally be wiped clean of all AR 15s.

Yes I am Moses and God told me the ten commandments lol. SHALT

>How's that feel?

ruger.com/products/1022Carbine/models.html

Not really. Home land. Ideologically driven.. seems pretty similar to me.

Stop guessing. Colt is the only manufacturer of the AR15. Do you think Dr. Pepper and Dr. Thunder are the same thing?

/thread

actuallt really like dr thunder it's cheap, and tastes ok, dont drink soda nowadays but hey when you got lil money you buy the cheap shit.

>/thread

Nah we still have 70 angry gun faggot replies to go. Thanks for playing though homo.

Cool you can buy an assault BB gun.

Are you suggesting that the Vietnam and Afghanistan wars werent lost because we had no intention to stat and they knew they could just hold out until we leave but if the US gov turned on you they wouldnt leave cause they are home?

Good thing no more AR15s will ever be made! Since colt isn't making AR 15s anymore, all these mass shootings with colts will cease! You might want to call your media sources, they mistakenly identified the bushmaster used in Aurora as and AR15. Those idiots.

Then the value of my arsenal just skyrocketed.

>Cool you can buy an assault BB gun.

yes, the bb gun that does the exact same thing as an ar15

The guns don't disappear when a manufacturer stops making them. People commit crimes with old assault rifles every single day. It's why the buyback is such a good idea.

>The guns don't disappear when a manufacturer stops making them.

A 1022 is not even remotely close to the same thing as an AR15, my good retard. Nice try though.

Attached: 213586_128468.jpg (400x400, 16K)

I'm suggesting that the us military couldn't even hold NYC under strict martial control, let alone the rest of the country. 1 million people are going to control 350 million and a HUGE landmass? Pff. Please.

Your not aware of milling your own? Blueprints everywhere

Good luck confiscating all semi auto rifles. I hope it's you going around to people's houses to round them all up.

That's certainly one way to spin it if you want retards to keep buying your other guns lol

Oh did someone say all semi auto rifles? I didn't hear anyone say that. Just you. Strawman?

Quads of truth, shun nonbelievers

Okay, so a mini 14 is less capable of stopping dangerous actions than an AR15? Oh okay.

gun worship? which planet of the apes movie is that boomer?

>Assumes every civilian would turn against the military and not some proportion to align with them.
Kek, like that would happen. The population would be split right and assuming you're on the side against the US gov you dont have jets, helicopters, tanks, etc. You are fucked but yea, keep clutching your rifle at night in fear of your imaginary impending doom

The military wouldnt split too? Okay buddy.

A mini14 is an assault rifle you retard. A 1022 is not.

Shut up nigger

Lol you are too stupid. At least I got a good laugh at your expense. Thanks i appreciate it. Well, you have fun spreading your idiocy. Guns aren't going anywhere. Sorry dude.

>A 1022 is not even remotely close to the same thing as an AR15, my good retard. Nice try though.

okay so just clarify for me, is it your contention that a person cannot kill as many people with a 10/22 as an ar15?

"Hey yeah is this the army? Cletus next door is talking a lot about how you aren't taking HIS guns can you drop a missile on his house? Lol ok. Yeah man thanks you too. *Click*"

You think a 10/22 is an assault rifle?!

Whaaaaaaaaaa

Entire bases would have to defect for you to have their small sets of armorment, goodluck with that

Tl;dr OP is a faggot.
/Thread
Sage

Attached: 1568805333264.jpg (894x894, 368K)

Are you fucking retarded? Anyone who is seriously into ARs build their own. I built 6 of the 7 that I own.

>You think a 10/22 is an assault rifle?!

there are no assault rifles sold here
automatic weapons are not legal for sale here

To clarify a 10/22 is not comparable to an AR15 in the same way a bb gun is not comparable to a 10/22.

You're right, they're completely different from each other

Attached: inCollage_20190920_083742721.jpg (2400x1920, 508K)

Or a single commander that has read the constitution doesnt order his troops to do unconstitutional things. Good luck.
Full auto versions, yes.

>Built
>well
>a s s e m b l e d

In the US? Automatic weapons and assault rifles are absolutely sold to civilians. They're not illegal.

Is an AR-15 able to swap between different firing modes? No? Then it's not an assault rifle. It's a semi automatic sporting rifle you absolute retard.

Yes there are.. what rock have you been living under? I can buy a pre86 automatic any day of the week.

Just ignore 10/22 denier, he's a brainlet with no knowledge of guns trying to bait you into arguing a moot point.

A simple Google search will show many passages related to the right of protecting yourself with the best weaponry or armour of the day.
Of course for every one of those passages there is another which seems to contradict it. I'm quite sure the Christian Bible is an evil, liberal document meant to sow confusion and discord.

Which GOP Congressman would look best next to "GUNS SHOULD BE FREE"?

Preferably the GOP equivalent to AOC.

>okay so just clarify for me, is it your contention that a person cannot kill as many people with a 10/22 as an ar15?
>To clarify a 10/22 is not comparable to an AR15 in the same way a bb gun is not comparable to a 10/22.

you're having difficulty with reading comprehension again.
let me help you out
answer the question
is it your contention that a person cannot kill as many people with a 10/22 as an ar15

or, perhaps replace the 10/22 with a marlin 795, or a mossberg tactical 22, or smith and wesson mp 15-22, for example.

>
>They are making them for Africa, China, and Europe now. You know what that means Euro cucks are either getting ready to get their gun rights back or getting ready to have a really bad time.

Attached: 1562717661420.gif (205x223, 1.1M)

Yes. Fire 1 and Fire 0. Two modes. Most M4s have "three modes" and a "three mode fire selector". And you're just using the legal definition of assault weapon and extrapolating to 'assault rifle' anyway.

>or a single commander
Because in the this situation every troop isnt making a decision for himself, kek

They are though. Do they shoot the same ammunition?

No Biggie...I make my own thanks....

Attached: I make my own.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Mitch McConnell looking like a spring roll with his thin ass skin and weird dick hanging out. XD

That is not the basis for the term "assault rifle" is the point I'm making

Calibre is really the only difference between the two.

My contention is that an AR15 and a 10/22 are not equivalent.

They will be, which is exactly why the vast majority wont be bombing their own neighbors just for having a rifle. Sorry.

Is your contention that a person cannot kill as many people with a plastic bag as they can with a nuclear device?

>In the US? Automatic weapons and assault rifles are absolutely sold to civilians. They're not illegal.

have there been a lot of murders shown to be the result of nfa items?

are there a lot of "mass shootings" that were show to be perpetrated by the people who obtained the ultra special license from the atf?

are there a lot of these examples?

or one better, are there ANY?

If those are AR15s you better look out cause Colt will die you. Call them FR15s for Faggot Retard.

You can just say that instead of playing the retard hypothetical game you know that right? Passive faggot.

The law enforcement agencies I work for dont build their own rifles. They seem pretty serious about ARs. The competitors at the top of the podiums are using modifed manufactured rifles. The military uses modified manufactured rifles. The people that take ARs seriously buy a quality manufactured rifles and modify to their specific needs.

Boring questions unrelated to thread. We're not talking full auto. We're talking assault rifles.

>Hurrdurrr I so fahking wetahded I can't think critikallie

A tax stamp is ultra special? I've got 6 of them.. dang I must be real special.

I dont think you understand what I am saying. If for some reason you try to make a stand against the gov. Your rifle isnt going to save you and they could easily bomb you. People typically say they need their AR to protect them from the gov when in fact it wont.

When I say make a stand against them, I mean a forceful and violent one.

A rifle must be 3 burst, 5 burst, or auto to be an assault rifle. Sorry.

Coming to Yea Forums
Believing the trolls
Blaming it on the Lord
>Guntard

I dont think you understand history. A few farmers with rifles overthrew the most powerful military in the world. You want to disarm yourself, go nuts. Thankfully you dont get to disarm everyone else.

Like IBM is the only company that can sell PC computers.
Idiot.

Then why does everyone except gun fuckers call the AR15 an assault rifle? Hmmmm.

Because they're fucking retarded

Because they use the wrong terminology intentionally to further their social causes or virtue signaling. We've already covered this.

No an assault weapon must be select fire. The AR is select fire. 1 or zero. The M4 is also select fire. It has a three position or four position fire selector. 1/111/0 or 1/BBB/111/0.

>I can buy a pre86 automatic any day of the week.

sure, from a dealer that has endured the rigorous, expensive, time consuming and invasive rocess of getting a federal firearms license, a special occupational tax, AND registering with atf is order to sell it to you.

again, with modifications:

have there been a lot of murders shown to be the result of pre-86 autos?

are there a lot of "mass shootings" that were show to be perpetrated by the people who obtained pre-86 autos?

are there a lot of these examples?

or one better, are there ANY?

Colt management has fucksd the company so badly they cannot sell these rifles at a normal price point. They didn’tmake them, anyway; they get the same parts as PSA and everyone and put the $1000 Colt rollmark on.
They can’t compete unless they get molitary contracts.

>dont think you understand history. A few farmers with rifles overthrew the most powerful military in the world
So we are going back to guerilla warriors bet the invading force that had no intention on staying defense again? I thought we already discussed that here ?

Not in the snow, bitch

By that definition, literally every firearm in existence is an assault rifle you moron.
Safe isn't a firing mode.

Maybe it is you who is wrong. You're trying to change the well understood definition of 'assault rifle' based on the legal definition of 'assault weapon'.

Nope. Sorry. You're wrong.
No. I'm not against autos. Autos should be as easy to get as semi autos. Suppressors should be the same.

Again who cares. We're not talking about banning machine guns. We're talking about banning assault rifles like the AR-15. Which is used commonly in mass shootings.

If you hired an IT guy to come fix your internet, and you pointed at your modem and said "yeah I think my router is broken" and he corrected you and said "no that's a modem" would you believe him?

Because that's what's happening right now.
And you're not believing the IT guy.

Were still in afganistan 20 years later. Seems like we want to stay there. The English sure didnt have any intention if keeping the colonies. That's why they sent a force intended to retain the colonies. Your argument makes no sense. You don't want a rifle to defend yourself? Dont buy one. Thank goodness the rest of us will keep them.

How many positions is an M4 4 Position fire selector? Is it only 3 because 0 isn't a number lol? No. It's 4 and an AR15 is 2. Select. Fire.

>assault rifles like the AR-15
ar15 is not an assault rifle just because you want to call it one

Pretty sure no military anywhere buys ar15s. They have tax payer money and can therefore afford to shoot full auto guns.

Do any of you ever stop and wonder why the Libtard agenda is focused on Rifles when the majority of gun crime is with handguns?

Think about that. It's not about protecting people, it's about specifically disarming the people who have rifles.

Attached: CT_logo2.png (320x177, 14K)

My router and my modem are in the same box. If he said ACTUALLY it's not the router it's the modem. I would kick him off the balcony Sparta style.

Then why does everyone think it is?

Nope. Just because you swallow the vomit regurgitated by your mainstream media doesnt mean you're right. You're wrong. Ar15s aren't going anywhere in the majority of the US. Some states can ban them, so what. Let them. Everyone except the coasts wont be giving them up. It really is that simple.

Rifles without detachable mags aren't. There are a lot of those. Bolt action rifles aren't. There are a lot of those.

It's an analogy.

Good dodge though.

I'm a select fire instructor. Select fire means any fire mode that is not semi auto. Its common knowledge. You're wrong. Sorry man.

lol or you're being trolled you dumb bitch

I mean he does have a point about the rifle/weapon terminology autism creep.

>Do any of you ever stop and wonder why the Libtard agenda is focused on Rifles when the majority of gun crime is with handguns?
or that of the 33,000 deaths by firearms in a year that 22,000 were by suicide?
or that of the remaining 11,000 a massive majority are from gang violence?
or that of all deaths by firearm the number caused by rifles of any kind hardly registers on the scale of percentage?

But their select fire.
You're shifting goal posts to fit your narrative

8/10 troll, you're getting a lot of people rustled

I would say yes it is. It is also my router. Now fix it. What are you trying to get me to say?

An m4 like an m16 are both select fire carbines generally classified as assault rifles.

I have the answer everyone is looking for.
Lots of people like to make some kind of vehicle analogy, for or against him ownership, but everyone agrees it is retarded to ban vehicles. But it is perfectly legal to purchase a car which can go 150mph, but illegal to do so except on a closed race course etc .
So here is my solution... You can make and sell any kind of gun you like, just pass a law stating it is illegal to load more than 1 cartridge at a time in it effectively making all guns single fire. But like cars, make it illegal for authorities to stop you simply to check your GPS data and see if you've exceeded the speed limit, cannot stop just to check your current cartridge count. Only enforce the law once it is clear the law has been broken.
I'll keep a full mag,v thanks. If I ever go on a rampage and shoot Innocents, throw the book at me for exceeding cartridge count.

But really, this is just a reminder that gun grabbers can pass any law they want and it won't matter one bit. Ban whatever weapon you want, it simply increases the value of my collection.

>More qualifiers next time

Correct. And a semi auto M4 is available. It is an assault rifle.

I need more than one round to defend myself from the criminal entering my home. Your law makes no sense.

Yeah we'll prosecute you for breaking a gun law and it will be worse than murdering 40 people. Autism.

>ar15 is not an assault rifle just because you want to call it one
>Then why does everyone think it is?

only a fully automatic rifle can be an assault rifle

I'm not. I'm just saying if you wanna rules lawyer instead of be reasonable we can rules lawyer.

If it isn't capable of shooting more than one round when you pull the trigger, guess what? Not an assault rifle.

>Then why does everyone except gun fuckers call the AR15 an assault rifle?

The question is literally "Then why does everyone who aren't the people who know that they're talking about use this term?"

And the answer is: because they are the ones who don't know what they're talking about.

So what makes you think that they know better than the people who actually know what they're talking about?

Is that what the dictionary says? Is that what anyone other than fudds confused about the difference between assault rifle and assault weapon says? Wikipedia can take a walk.

Fire/safe. Select fire. Assault rifle.

You are confusing the terms assault weapon and assault rifle.

This is the hardest attempt at maintaining a troll I've ever seen

How so

I didn't even use either term?

It really is. Pathetic.

>Is that what the dictionary says?

there are dictionaries that have aks as an entry.

You have to admire the boredom allowing this to occur though.

might want to check with Merriam Webster about that one buddy.

Yes

Rules lawyer?
I'm literally using your definition of assault weapon to show you how wrong it is

Safe isn't a firing mode. It just isn't.
That's a completely useless argument.

Not a troll. It's true.

He's a shooting enthusiast eh?

I didn't say anything about assault weapons. We're talking about assault rifles like the AR.

Again they (the British) had to send their armies over seas to keep control while the farmers only had to wait until the British gave up. Not the same scenario and the only reason we arent pullingnout of Afghanistan is because we dont want to look like another Vietnam, which it is. How come the south didnt win the civil war? It's like when original gov was defending its homeland, the guerillas didnt win

Might wanna reread the reply chain buddy

So why does a three position fire selector lever for an m4 include safe as one of the fire modes? Fire a whole number of bullets. One or zero. Select fire.

Might wanna not assume everyone other than you on this site is the same person buddy

It's irrelevant who said it, it's the conversation that's going on
The original comment I replied to as about assault weapons

Pay more attention

Because you dont understand what you're talking about, that's why.

You're right. American soldiers are going to all stay in the forces, break their path, and kill all their neighbors simply for having a rifle. You're right

Oath

What happens when you pull the trigger with the selector on safe?
It doesn't fire.
Not a firing mode.

Retarded definitions and parameters like this are the reason there's so much bs involved in these conversations.

What relevance does that even have?
You wanna ban rifles that have safeties now?
What if it had a thumb safety instead of a position on the selector, but it was the exact same rifle?
Now that it's not a "select fire" weapon it's all good right?