I just took acid for the first time. No idea what to expect and I'm freaking out a little. Help me out here bros

I just took acid for the first time. No idea what to expect and I'm freaking out a little. Help me out here bros.

Attached: img1568176251876.jpg (2448x1632, 1.94M)

Dont do drugs to fit in.

It will be cool. How did u plan for this and how much did you drop?

Fair enough. Too late though

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Attached: pXHbMobDvj1l.jpg (600x400, 33K)

I didn't prepare much.
Took 2 tabs.

Well time isn't real have fun

Lsd is a magical experience that is different while familiar every time you take it.

Attached: 8drimi6c76n31.jpg (1125x1101, 92K)

RIP 2 tabs is lethal

just lay in bed and let it wash you up

Just keep calm and stay away from sharp objects and windows.

Keep calm and NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Attached: 9ngy2dqcnptz.jpg (640x299, 11K)

Two tabs is good enough to get you to where you’ll have no idea where you are. Everyone is different. Enjoy the experience, hopefully it’s actual lsd and not some other bullshit. If it is you’ll have a bad time and it could be dangerous to your health.
Hope you learn something about yourself

Lmao. I dropped 2 tabs and it ain't no thang. I even candy flipped too. 2 tabs + 5 e pills.

Remember you are easily influenced, if can overcome all the 'symbolism' you think you're seeing (its all in your head, believe me) then you will be irie

Damn ur so cool I'm really jealous of how cool you are do you take the durgs? Are you smonk the droga? Damn man tell me more about how much drugs you take you're so cool wtf

Get of b and watch funny movies and you'll be fine

You're a weak faggot. In Australia, that isn't even the max people do. I know cunts that have dropped 20 Es in one night. You're a pussy American faggot that ODs off one E. IT AINT NO FUCKIN THANG.

Damn bro that's so cool taking 20 Es in one night damn ngl you're my role model fuuck. Bro please hang out with me please I need a cool drug taker who can handle the drugs aussies are so cool like wtf you take so many drugs how are you still alive? I bet you're barely the shell of what you were once

I ate a lot of L and sadly even some research chems when I was younger, main piece of advice, get the fuck off Yea Forums and chill outside, nature looks phenomenal when it kicks in and this place is bound to send you on a bad trip

Come to the woods my child, and meet me.

where the fuck is Australia?

You can only go wrong if its some cult thing you are doing.

Then leave this thread you weak faggot. Not about being a role model, it's about you being a pussy faggot that can't handle anything, and that us Aussies are superior to your pathetic American drug tolerance.

Damn I really wish I was a prisoner enslaved on a island on the other side of the world now. I'm not an Amerifag btw but you I don't expect you to know since I think you don't have many brain cells left.

Relax and enjoy. Don't take it all to seriously and write down those brilliant thoughts for later review

Get off Yea Forums and listen to some of your favorite music. Yea Forums is toxic if you're tripping I would think, way too many bad vibes and negativity.

What kind of music you into? Try listening to some classics like Pink Floyd or Beatles-Revolver, just be careful, that stuff can get heavy at times. Also try Tame Impala.

Or melodic synthy electronic music is good too if that's more your thing.

LSD is my favorite substance, let me know any other questions mate. You got this homie!

Oh and I forgot!

Call your mother right away, it will make you feel better :)

Again if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

>not many brain cells left
>calls me a prisoner on one of the richest countries in the world

Yeah okay mate, what ever you say, you weak faggot.

GO OUTSIDE

you will be fine, sometimes the come up can be a little intense and you feel panicy but your fine, it goes away after 3 hours or so after that it really mellows out and you will be in chill mode. you will come down, your not gonna have a heart attack, your just taking a little trip.
Enjoy the Ride

Attached: 2uNk.gif (500x341, 653K)

Attached: 1552881664517.jpg (989x950, 176K)