Rocking my shortest girl shorts, what do you think?

Rocking my shortest girl shorts, what do you think?

Attached: mom_3.jpg (1200x2000, 792K)

Did the girl legs come with the shorts? Or do you just have faggot legs?

I have girly legs so girl shorts seem a natural choice for me

Nah you have faggot legs. Nothing about you is girly, or cute. You're just a beta male whose hormones and upbringing made you naturally submissive enough to take dick.

Girly legs and a dried out face.

Great combo, retard

How's it feel to have your man bits mostly crammed up inside you? Don't cough, it will feel like you got kicked in the nuts.

I also consider myself as beta

They're not inside me, they have enough space to be outside

Thought your shirt said “Kike World”

Read it again

Start doing squats and leg presses.

That’s why I used the world “thought”...

Asshole

Those would be relatively baggy on a girl your size then.

Idiot.

I don't have big genitals

>what do you think?
time to take a new pic of yourself...

Serious question; what is your goal with these threads?

Show the world how much of a faggot he is, right OP?

Disgrace.. In all of the animal kindom if you werent human you would be eaten or mauled to death for less. #abomination

Basically yes and seeing what the world's response is

Their response is they don't like it, or you. Mystery solved. Stop posting.

In the human kingdom I also found my place to be of use

so OP, how do you gay people deal with the shit?

You know what else bothers me about this pic... the cheap ugly af sun glasses and I fucking hate branded shoes let alone hot pink ones so chicks or faggots can feel special and then youre not even wearing skater clothes. Your outfit and style arent just gay theyre terrible in general just like you. If it was an asking for help thread I wouldnt be mad but the bulk of you gay retards strive for the worst culture. Stds, annoying attitudes, disgusting style. I hope the gay guys with some class woop your asses one day in a civil war for a gay community worth respect.

You mean what may come with anal sex? I give myself a thorough enema, especially because one dude does a2m on me and he said it's my responsibility to be clean (he would do a2m even if I weren't clean)

wow, I was about to ask if you do a2m...
anyhow, what's a thorough enema, exactly?

Oh yeah he does it for an hour, he loves a2m. What I do as a thorough enema is I do it long enough that basically clean water comes out

Do you think there arnt useful animals born with birth defects. There are and sometimes they live but usually their mothers wont feed them. Or if they suddenly act gay on the pack one day they get mauled. Youre lucky humans stopped going off instinct alone and that or wed fuck you guys up the next time you make us cringe or decide its cool to walk around naked with a dildo up your ass in front of our families fucking faggot

I've only worn a butt plug outside but it was fully inserted, it was not visible from outside

I wanna see that dick!!

word, man! the cheap sunglasses are atrocious.

do u fuck niggers?

>kike the world
fucking kek

Attached: 1568728919898.jpg (2849x3474, 784K)

Fucking degenerate

That nigger should try eating

We don't have niggers here (we do have some, not much, but they don't really fuck whites). Instead I crave for gypsy/arab cock

It wasn't my decision, the dude who fucked me wanted his cum to be fully absorbed

You realize you're just feeding him right? Faggots like this enjoy verbal abuse. It turns them on. You're helping him fap.

>I crave for gypsy/arab cock
dude, have some dignity...

The gypsy cock will be checked next week

can you kill yourself already? this is what, the third time i see you here?

c'mon, arab is as bad as nigger but gypsy? really?

Why?

>gypsy
why?
u know what? forget it, enjoy your aids...

He will only enjoy my oral skills

you're hungarian, right?

yes