What up Yea Forums, what you riding...

What up Yea Forums, what you riding? My bike recently got stolen so I’m starting over and just rocking my old DK for now. Pretty much stock except a Redline rear hub, We the People seat and Haro stem+bars combo, plus some bs Hoffman pegs. Got me interest in what the rest of the Yea Forumsros are riding

Attached: 998BE05D-F5EC-4C7D-835B-F443188EDF7B.jpg (1980x1114, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Specialized rockhopper comp

put your seat up, faggot
your knees will thank you
pic is what i ride
jk i have a piece of shit 45 year old Honda

Attached: 00l0l_XJPTAqHMZi_1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 291K)

hey retard you dont even fucking ride bmx and the seat must be low because if you put it all the way up youll get hit with it trying to do tricks dumbass

Hell yeah, you ride some big trails? Always wanted to try some trail riding

Was about to say the same lol

bmx is for poorfags

This road bike I got from my aunt, I restored it from scratch since it was just the rusted frame. I'm thinking of painting it purple or black.

Attached: 20190810_175037 - copia.jpg (2000x1500, 660K)

if it is for poorfags how come the cheapest GOOD QUALITY bmxs out there from $300 and up?

You probably sit at home all day on your computer and don’t even see the outdoors

Run with purple, every other person and their dad has a black bike

Yeah with yellow details here and there would look sick

I also ride this bmx I got from craiglist but I can't ride because my back wheel got bent really bad and buying a new set of wheels is too expensive atm

Attached: 20190727_161952_HDR - copia.jpg (2185x2279, 1.72M)

Nice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA

Just bought a road bike, shits sweet

Shit man, all you need is one new wheel, and you could get one of those for around $80. You could also just get a new rim and do a little work and re thread the spokes and put on the old hub. It’ll be a little bit of work but YouTube would be able to walk your through it easily

Yeah I thought of doing so but the bike costed me about $100, bought a cult seat for it wich was like $60, and on top of that the wheel so it would be like +$200. Instead of all that i couldve just bought a better quality bike for $250 instead of this crap wich fucking bent on my first attempt at jumping over a ledge. I'm gonna resell it for $150 and work my way up to $300 and buy a better one.

Free agent. It's about 13 years old I think

I feel that. Think you’re gunna go used again or get a new complete? Sunday has some pretty good completes around the $300 range, Kink as well

Nice, it still rollin good with original parts after 13 years?

Imma guess a new complete, it's better imo. I'm not familiar to those stores user, I'm from Chile lmao.

Super old pic of mine, originally a 2018 Sunday Sound wave Gary young signature. Have since replaced sprocket, bars, and I have a total techfire v2 hub on the back. too lazy to take pictures just for the thread

Attached: afaf.png (594x610, 878K)

Amsadrq on insta if you tryna see it more ;)

Oh shit, gotcha lol yeah those are all American brands. Any good brands in Chile? Always wondering about other brands outside of the states

Yeah it's a 2003 air raid. I have sprockets and a seat and handlebars for it but I put it all back to stock years ago. I kind of liked it for just cruising around but I hardly ride anymore. I actually went into my basement to go look at it. Used to take it on the dirt alot

Dope setup man. I was thinking of picking up a Sunday for my next build, either that or a Kink. I’ll have to peep the IG for some more pictures of it

>rattlecan paint job with mix and match parts.
It's a stolen bike and worse yet it's pleb tier. kys.
Pro bike mechanic here. ama.

decent.

Sounds like you need to get back to riding! And nothing wrong with just cruising. I’ve mainly just been doing a lot of that lately because all my buddies have road bikes lol

cult and mongoose are the most seen ones out here, I'm just a rookie to the bmx scene tho so I dont know much about it yet.

watch out guys big brain dude entered the thread, he will annihilate us with SUPER MECHANIC BIKE FACTS we don't know!

Because you guys all steal your bikes or you buy a bike instead of paying your child support.

>costed
Your typical BMX rider in a nutshell.

Not stolen at all you dumbass, got it from a buddy that rode for DK and he’s the one that painted it. Go ride your bike off a bridge, I don’t have any questions for you

>buddy ride for DK
Bro its an anonymous image board the only person you are lying to is yourself.

I heard that man. Just got so busy with life. But I have been trying to make more time for it lately.. it's crazy how fast you lose endurance haha

Haha says the “pro bike mechanic”

Just got this bad boy recently.

Attached: BCA927BE-21AB-4520-A81F-3C2C4ECB1321.jpg (3534x3414, 1.26M)

Thread was fun until these fags showed up, go and be retards somewhere else k? thx

Now that’s a real cruiser there, nice

Shit, definitely go cult. I know mongoose makes some good stuff but in the states they’re only really known for Walmart bikes now

Walmart, 150 bucks. Plan to put a small motor of some sort eventually.

I feel ya there. I honestly probably would stopped for a while myself if all my buddies didn’t have cruisers I could ride around with

80cc

Attached: Roxanne.jpg (1920x1152, 502K)

What motor is that?

Got a hell of a deal from Performance Bike

Attached: C0EA06B7-FD5D-4419-970D-6023F0878B7A.jpg (950x760, 119K)

2 stroke, one of those china kits. I got it from ebay for 20$ and its phenomonal, 20+ mpg, and goes 30mph without pedal assist. The bike doesnt weigh much, maybe ~15lbs.

Nice looking cruiser, you get that color? I really fuck with the black and blue

Yep, shipped with Shimano Claris 2400, which is a fuckload better than the old bike I borrowed from my dad

Luckily Specialized makes a kit with matching small blue saddlebag and water bottle holder, and I just put on a Quadlock which is conveniently the same color also lol

Attached: A7E97EF5-4B5B-47D4-86A0-9F386563D4AD.jpg (750x570, 305K)

this thing except without any mods. also, some faggot stole my water bottle holder.

ive been thinking about getting one of those kits. how legal is it exactly?

Attached: ccm-rip-tide-fixed-up_02.jpg (900x675, 83K)

Damn, someone stole just your water bottle holder? That’s fucked, but at least they didn’t yank any major parts