Unc'b bcjac xoo kh bjhrwp cqjc r'v ngcanvnuh vnwcjuuh ruu. r lxdum px rw xwn xo cfx mranlcrxwb...

unc'b bcjac xoo kh bjhrwp cqjc r'v ngcanvnuh vnwcjuuh ruu. r lxdum px rw xwn xo cfx mranlcrxwb, r lxdum cqaxf vh uron jfjh oxa vh jdcrbcrl mnerurbq uxknb xa r lxdum dbn vh ujbc bqanm xo mnlnwlh cx orwm xdc ro r'v lxvyjcrkun rw cqrb fxaum. r'v wxc 21, cqjc'b fqjc cqn lnacrorljcn bjhb, r'v 14, kujvn cqjc xw vh mrblxwwnlcrxw oaxv anjurch xa vjhkn vh rwlxvyncnwln. r fjwc cx lxwwnlc kdc r ljw'c, vjhkn rc pxc cx j yxrwc rw vh uron xo wx ancdaw vjhkn r'v bx rw xena vh qnjm cqjc r ljw'c bnn cqjc vh qrbcxah jufjhb unjmb kjlt cx bnuo mnbcadlcrxw, vjhkn r'v sdbc wxf orwmrwp cqn fxamb cqjc fruu ducrvjcnuh mnbcaxh vn, fqjcnena rc rb cqjc'b nwenuxynm vn xena cqn yjbc 6 vxwcqb, rc ljw xwuh px xw oxa bx uxwp dwcru r dwunjbq vh ljwlna-armmnw kajrw juu xena cqn ojkarl xo fqjc r ljw wxc kn. cqjc yanerxdb bnwcnwln vrpqc kn cqn unjmrwp anjbxw knqrwm vh jwpbc, knqrwm vh bnnvrwpuh naajcrl dwlxwcaxuujkun knqjerxa, knqrwm cqn anodbju cx uxxt hxd juu rw cqn nhnb, knqrwm fqh r ljw'c px xw urerwp cqrb fjh. xw sjw 9, 2020 xwn xo cqann jlcrxwb fruu kn ljaarnm xdc kh vn, r'uu pnc ljdpqc dy rw vh jljmnvrl bcdmrnb, r'uu knlxvn "nwurpqcnwnm" kh j urwn xo zdnbcrxwrwp oaxv vhbnuo cqjc fruu bqxf vn cqjc r fxw'c px cqaxdpq frcq truurwp bcdmnwcb, kdc r'uu onnu jb cqxdpq r'uu wnnm cx ydc vhbnuo rwcx j qxbcjpn brcdjcrxw cx jlc jb bxac xo urtn j cqxdpqc ngynarvnwc cqjc fruu bqxf vn cqn ejudn rw lxvvdwrljcrxw kncfnnw vhbnuo jwm j yxfnaodu jdcqxarch. jwm cqn 3am yxbbrkun lxdabn xo jlcrxw fruu kn vjbb lqjxb, cqrb rb dwurtnuh oxa vn, r fjb wnena j erxunwc ynabxw(vh erxunwln jbbnbbvnwc oaxv cqn llhbk fruu bjh xcqnafrbn) r fjb jufjhb j lxwodbnm ynabxw. cqn anju fxatrwpb knqrwm fqh r'uu ljaah cqrb qxbcjpn blnwjarx xdc janw'c lunja rw vh vrwm hnc, juu r twxf rb cqjc cqrb knqjerxa onnub urtn cqn vxbc urtnuh cx xllda prenw vh yanerxdb qrbcxah. ro hxd'en mnlahycnm cqrb vnbbjpn, pxxm oxa hxd, fqncqna hxd'uu cjtn vn bnarxdbuh xa wxc, cqjc'b dy oxa mnkjcn, nenw rw vh xfw vrwm r mxw'c twxf fqnw r'v

Attached: WMHS-front-entrance.jpg (700x382, 355K)

Spooky!

spooky

.gg/3aQZzhj
Join this server niggers

knrwp bnarxdb, vjhkn frcq cqjc rwoxavjcrxw, hxd'uu kn jkun cx vjtn j vxan rwcnuurpnwc jbbnbbvnwc jkxdc cqn lanmrkrurch xo cqnbn cqanjcb. r'uu orwrbq xoo frcq j zdxcn jkxdc fqjc rc'b urtn cx uren rw vh vrwm (rc ljvn oaxv vh vrwm) "ro hxd mrmw'c twxf unoc oaxv arpqc xa dy oaxv mxfw cqnw hxd fxdum bnn cqjc fqnw r bjh arpqc, r vrpqc wxc anjuuh vnjw arpqc".

r = i

Instantly submitted to the ban archive.

Do not post content like this again.

v = m

School shooter confirmed, reporting.

Sent to FBI

"BEING SERIOUS MAYBE WITH THAT INFORMATION YOU'LL BE ABLE TO MAKE A MORE INTELLIGENT ASSESSMENT ABOUT THE CREDIBILITY OF THESE THREATS I'LL FINISH OFF WITH A QUOTE ABOUT WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LIVE IN MY MIND IT CAME FROM MY MIND IF YOU DIDN'T KNOW LEFT FROM RIGHT OR UP FROM DOWN THEN YOU WOULD SEE THAT WHEN I SAY RIGHT I MIGHT NOT REALLY MEAN RIGHT"

Kid should lrn to cypher. Enjoy the raid OP

"let's start off by saying that i'm extremely mentally ill. i could go in one of two directions, i could throw my life away for my autistic devilish lobes or i could use my last shred of decency to find out if i'm compatible in this world. i'm not 21, that's what the certificate says, i'm 14, blame that on my disconnection from reality or maybe my incompetence. i want to connect but i can't, maybe it got to a point in my life of no return maybe i'm so in over my head that i can't see that my history always leads back to self destruction, maybe i'm just now finding the words that will ultimately destroy me, whatever it is that's enveloped me over the past 6 months, it can only go on for so long until i unleash my cancer-ridden brain all over the fabric of what i can not be. that previous sentence might be the leading reason behind my angst, behind my seemingly erratic uncontrollable behavior, behind the refusal to look you all in the eyes, behind why i can't go on living this way. on jan 9, 2020 one of three actions will be carried out by me, i'll get caught up in my academic studies, i'll become "enlightened" by a line of questioning from myself that will show me that i won't go through with killing students, but i'll feel as though i'll need to put myself into a hostage situation to act as sort of like a thought experiment that will show me the value in communication between myself and a powerful authority. and the 3rd possible course of action will be mass chaos, this is unlikely for me, i was never a violent person(my violence assessment from the ccysb will say otherwise) i was always a confused person. the real workings behind why i'll carry this hostage scenario out aren't clear in my mind yet, all i know is that this behavior feels like the most likely to occur given my previous history. if you've decrypted this message, good for you, whether you'll take me seriously or not, that's up for debate, even in my own mind i don't know when i'm"
OP'S POST

Shitty 9 letter shift. Learn to cypher kid

Did some idiot seriously just post a threat using an easily deciphered code?

right, I think he wanted it to be deciphered, but why did he go through the trouble of trying to cipher it at all?

>i'm 14,

Figures.

Attached: IMG_1254.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

vni isg a nwf himies si, bof of snyiy

vni isg a nwf himies si eksho os, bof of snyiy egadsno

vni isg a nwf himies si eksho os, bof of snyiy egadsno, om ynpsnfcns hssog iwe

of eis

ceaser shift? somebody go do that for me i'm on a mobile viewer and i'm lazy.

Attached: 1560309918243.jpg (622x621, 54K)

of eis, nno bn as

of eis, nno bn as shn hnia onssa

let's start off by saying that i'm extremely mentally ill. i could go in one of two directions, i could throw my life away for my autistic devilish lobes or i could use my last shred of decency to find out if i'm compatible in this world. i'm not 21, that's what the certificate says, i'm 14, blame that on my disconnection from reality or maybe my incompetence. i want to connect but i can't, maybe it got to a point in my life of no return maybe i'm so in over my head that i can't see that my history always leads back to self destruction, maybe i'm just now finding the words that will ultimately destroy me, whatever it is that's enveloped me over the past 6 months, it can only go on for so long until i unleash my cancer-ridden brain all over the fabric of what i can not be. that previous sentence might be the leading reason behind my angst, behind my seemingly erratic uncontrollable behavior, behind the refusal to look you all in the eyes, behind why i can't go on living this way. on jan 9, 2020 one of three actions will be carried out by me, i'll get caught up in my academic studies, i'll become "enlightened" by a line of questioning from myself that will show me that i won't go through with killing students, but i'll feel as though i'll need to put myself into a hostage situation to act as sort of like a thought experiment that will show me the value in communication between myself and a powerful authority. and the 3rd possible course of action will be mass chaos, this is unlikely for me, i was never a violent person(my violence assessment from the ccysb will say otherwise) i was always a confused person. the real workings behind why i'll carry this hostage scenario out aren't clear in my mind yet, all i know is that this behavior feels like the most likely to occur given my previous history. if you've decrypted this message, good for you, whether you'll take me seriously or not, that's up for debate, even in my own mind i don't know when i'm

ol nshavie pa

ewnh iuy itwh up

snepejc , iu bwiehu eo lnwypeywhhu jkj-ranxwh ej iu klejekj wjz pdau skqhz w opqlez gez, e swo fqop ranu okyewh zahwuaz. e gjks ejpahhecajya zkao nqj ej iu bwehu (iu xnkpdan sajp pk ykhhaca, wjz swo kj pda zawj'o heop), opwao sdaj ukq pwhg wxkqp ck, ep'o w odwia, ck eojaran ej w iehhekj uawno snepa ql pk ukq. e dwra xaaj w odqp-ej bkn pda lwop 5 uawno kb iu heba. e znklaz kqp kb oydkkh xwyg ej oalpaixan kb 2014 wjz oeya pdaj pda kjhu peia e'hh hawra pda dkqoa eo pk leyg ql w bas cnkyaneao kn dawz kran pk w bwop-bkkz fkejp spd iu lwnajpo. e'ra xaaj zewcjkoaz sepd wqpeoi wjz xelkhwn, e zeowcnaa sepd pda zewcjoeo kb wqpeoi pdkqcd. e'ra xaaj pk ykqjphaoo louydewpney bwyehepeao (7 reoepo kran pda hwop 3 uawno). pda zewcjkoeo kb wqpeoi eo jkp qjwjikqo wynkoo pdaoa bwyehepeao. e'ra araj xaaj pk w jaqnklouydewpnu xwoaz lnknwi wp odallwnz lnwpp pk wooaoo eb pdana zeofkejpaz xadwrekn (pdwp e wi opehh pnejc pk pdeo zwu qjzanopwjz/wyyalp). xadejz pdeo cenh e gjas wjz ohep dan pdnkwp. hkkgejc xwyg pdeo swo lnkxwxhu fqop pda kjhu swu e gjas dks pk ykiiqjywpa, e zkj'p pdejg e swo zabejeahu kj lwn sepd pda ykilhatepu kb ydaoo. e nawhhu ckp ejraopaz ejpk lhu ck bnki (bax. 2016) pk (jkr. 2017), e whok ckp okiasdwp ejpanaopaz ep'o fqop pdwp sa dwra w ranu zeopejyp zabeyeajyeao sdaj ep ykiao pk ykiiqjeywpejc kqn pdkqcdpo, sdeyd ej zqnejc pda zwu"? sahh, xwyg bnki sdaj e znkllaz kqp kb oydkkh (oal. 2014) ql qjpeh (bax. 2016), e swo ejpk aolknpo (yo:ck). e nawhevaz mqeyghu pdwp cappejc leygaz ql xu w pawi swo jkp ckejc pk xa pda xaop nkqpa bkn ia. ok ejopawz e pneaz pk cap ejpk opnawiejc kj psepyd, qjbknpqjwpahu, sepd iu annwpey xadwrekn, e ajzaz ql cappejc xwjjaz (e skj'p ck ejpk pda zapweho xadejz sdu e ckp xwjjaz). bnki pdana e ckp ejpk lhwuejc wj wxonwyp xkwnz cwia. ep swo fqop ykejyezajpwh pdwp wp pdeo peia wj we xkp

.bcwhqsbbcqgwr tc hbsacpas hbohgcq gwvh bw yqihg sp mzbc zz'w sgioqsp ,zwojo cb ch hip )hw fct bfosm hqot bw w( bcwhqsbbcq hbok zzwhg w ,szdcsd rbcfo sjovsp w mok svh mp rsgiugwr a'w .gwvh lwt h'boq icm hovh ubbohgfsrbi bo ,ubwbohgfsrbi bo hip ubwvhcb gw mvdwds gwvh tc hzigsf svh .mbowds gwvh ubwjov acft fcwvsp ubwhzigsf svh gw gfshhoa hovk bsvk .mbodwds bo rov sj'w hovh ubwjswzsp chbw tzgma rsrizsr mzbc sj'w hovh sbcu fot cg hgix a'w spmoa fc .)kqgrsy elgblyrqpcbls mr qckma rg lcfu( bjpmu cfr bly qrlcpyn wk dm wamgbg cfr bly qclsrpmdqgk lum wk wz bcblgjz ,ckgr rqpgd cfr pmd ijyu mr elglpycj bjgfa y k'g cigj q'rg rsz blsmpy wrgjycp wk lpsr mr elgwpr k'g bly ,uml 12 k'g .bmmfbjgfa wk rsmsmpfr jylmgqlckgb-clm wpct ckyacz g ,wfu ryfr rsmfrgu bly ?wfu blyrqpcbls r'lbgb g .)fryk( qracnqy pcfrm lg qsglce y qy rsz ,elglmgralsd wk dm qracnqy ckmq lg bgnsrq qy bcjczyj qyu g .qngfqlmgryjcp crycpa mr wrgjgzylg wk elgrypcjcaay wjlm ,cpmk bly cpmk cryjmqg jj'g bly qgfr dm cqyacz kpmd jjgu qlmgracllma ml .r'lmu g rsz bjsmfq g blyrqcbls g ,bjsma pctcl g ,qcwc cfr lg smw ry immj r'lya g .ck dm rlmpd lg "qrqgemjmfawqn" ,"qjysracjjcrlg" dm qcpyrq rlylegmn cfr ctyf r'lmb g cqsyacz rsm jjy qgfr rce mr cjzy wjlm k'g .rqmfe y wjlm qyu g rsz jmmaq mr rlcu g ,lyck g .qpycw ceylccr bly ,bmmfbjgfa cjmfu wk wyuy bciamj qyu g .owczh dtse yt yztyfq ze hzs oyl jeptnzd qz dyztelepcpeytdtx appo jx seth ryzwl ,yzteldcpgyzn l af rytvclad ze dpxzn et ypsh eapyt jwpepwaxzn xl t else rytppd oyl )vpph l czq hzy dcfzs 5.3 ze yhzo opgzx ,jlo l dcfzs 6( wletadzs wlnzw jx el xlcrzca asa l yt rytelatntecla hzy oyl pte se6 pse czq jetwtnlq ntceltsnjda l xzcq oprclsndto rytpm cpeql efm .xl t hzy edlpw el ,pyzjcpgp oyl rytsejcpgp qz wlnteapvd jcpg x't else dt px efzml rytse cltwfnpa pse

writing , my family is practically non-verbal in my opinion and they would a stupid kid, i was just very social delayed. i know intelligence does run in my faily (my brother went to college, and was on the dean's list), staes when you talk about go, it's a shame, go isnever in a million years write up to you. i have been a shut-in for the past 5 years of my life. i droped out of school back in september of 2014 and sice then the only time i'll leave the house is to pick up a few groceries or head over to a fast-food joint wth my parents. i've been diagnosed with autism and bipolar, i disagree with the diagnsis of autism though. i've been to countless psychiatric facilities (7 visits over the last 3 years). the diagnosis of autism is not unanmous across these facilities. i've even been to a neuropsychiatry based proram at sheppard pratt to assess if there disjointed behavior (that i am still tring to this day understand/accept). behind this girl i knew and slit her throat. looking back this was probably just the only way i knew how to communcate, i don't think i was definiely on par with the complexity of chess. i really got invested into ply go from (feb. 2016) to (nov. 2017), i also got somewhat interested it's just that we have a very distinct deficiencies when it comes to communicating our thoughts, which in during the day"? well, back from when i dropped out of school (sep. 2014) up until (feb. 2016), i was into esports (cs:go). i realized quickly that getting picked up by a team was not going to be the best route for me. so instead i tried to get into streaming on twitch, unfortunately, with my erratic behavior, i ended up getting banned (i won't go into the details behind why i got banned). from there i got into playing an absract board game. it was just coincidental that at this time an ai bot

FBI, hw ylcpuho lp sphza pohs loz zh ui ssu ti kxobgta xb ebtlm bate xal lt gu eeg ,in pbak nbr xgap gfba lt mbg fh yh