Speaks for itself

Speaks for itself.

Attached: its-true-doe.jpg (780x585, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/5262461/canadian-racism-ipsos-poll/
cbc.ca/news/world/trudeau-brownface-reaction-international-1.5289870
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, he should by all rights be a right-winger

Ya, lower taxes and freedom to choose how your money is spent is the highest form of racism!

If you are white and offended by the picture, STFU, this doesn't concern you.
If you are American and offended by it, STFU, don't project your own country's racial tension on Canada.
If you are a minority and are offended by the picture, remember that it was 20 freaking years ago. People learn and he apologized so move on.
That picture is bird poop compared to other stuff that was done in the past... like freaking slavery! The guy dressed as a brown genie at a 1001 nights costumed party 20 years ago. Big fucking deal. How many of you would lose their jobs for stupid inconsequent stuff like this if we went through all your shit from the past 30 years?

gr8 b8 m8, i r8 8/8
bonus points for getting me to respond

Attached: 1386222211091.gif (300x200, 903K)

i'm sorry. who is this and what happened?

So Canada isn't racist? You must be one of the 50%. globalnews.ca/news/5262461/canadian-racism-ipsos-poll/

Photos surfaced of Justin Trudeau, Canada’s PM, in blackface. cbc.ca/news/world/trudeau-brownface-reaction-international-1.5289870

I'm not offended. It's more of a joke that the biggest virtue signaller around got busted for some racist shit he did back in the day. Like if the president of M.A.D.D. had some DUI's.

oh ok. i'm black and dont give a shit

.gg/3aQZzhj
Join this server niggers

it's dishonest. claiming you always stood for inclusion and diversity, then being exposed as insensitive and racist. white people need to learn to just be honest and upfront about their negative feelings towards other races, things would be a lot easier for them.

>How many of you would lose their jobs for stupid inconsequent stuff like this
liberals will not lose their jobs

Attached: blackface.jpg (634x382, 184K)

Would you be pissed about pictures of Trump wearing blackface?

wow, you're racist

No one seems to mind his orangeface

Attached: 25e8dd69-b0c4-4497-9f9e-c4abc9cd85d1-as-branquelas-remake-capa-minhaseriefavorita.jpg (1020x574, 103K)

imagine thinking racism is a purely white phenomenon

Attached: trudeau_boss.png (640x380, 403K)

Blackface is hilarious

No one cares, nigger. Pick some cotton & STFU. Thanks.

You should read a book about history

Best movie of all time.

This.

The other party leaders are garbage though. He'll still be PM on Oct.22. If the Cons would only turn their backs on the lunatic fringe elements that they embraced in recent campaigns, this one would be theirs in a walk. But, by all means keep defending your candidates' rights to associate with the Faith Goldy types and we'll be stuck with the Liberals forever.

Because the jerkoffs on /pol/ spend the whole day debating fiscal issues....

not an argument

Is this Post Malone?