Gentlemen, we need to come to a consensus

Gentlemen, we need to come to a consensus.

strawpoll.me/18666307

Attached: Head.jpg (500x498, 97K)

simon

Theodore is the only one that doesn't need to tell his bitch how to do her job.

Also the fattest one sure gives the best head

Simon is getting nothing but teeth, look at the pain on his face. Theodores bitch is so boring he FUCKING FELL ASLEEP! Meanwhile, Alvin is having an out of body sexual experience as the champion cocksucker pulls his soul out through his cock.

The correct answer is Alvin. The star of the show ALWAYS gets the best slut.

with a name like brittany she's probably pretty used to it so alvin

Simon, he is facefucking her and she likes it, you can see her being wet

Hasn't this been settled before?

Attached: 9e9d433.jpg (501x496, 48K)

Go ahead and tell me you don't want the middle bitch sucking your dick. That's what Alvin is enjoying, you dipshits! Not the fatty, not the geek, the top notch hot slut.

Attached: The_Chipettes_1987.jpg (420x237, 75K)

theodore is knocked out from the top i think its obviously B

Still would prefer fucking the geek. She looks fucking kinky and he is facefucking her while she is drippin rivers

she has fucking handlebars, nigger

you can ride her like a bike

These are children you sick fuck.

Obviously

Attached: .jpg (2641x1361, 432K)

fat chicks give the best head

Alvin getting the best head cause the niggas eyes about to roll all the way backwards. Man's getting the soul sucked out of him so hard that he's holding on to the couch and the bitch for dear life. He bout to be the first nigga to die from getting head.

You made my day

Simon cause he is cumming with his legs up like a girl

This is brilliant

Alright, one last LAST time.

Alvin is doing the jordan. That's not a natural pose or reaction to pleasure, he's playing it up because he's the jock of the group. If he can control his poses, he's not experiencing high levels of pleasure.

Simon is grabbing her head, meaning that the head he's getting is so bad that he has to take control of the situation and do it himself.

Theodore, however, is in a fully reclined state, or as much so as the couch allows. He isn't leading her head or any dramatic poses, his body is full of ecstasy, and his body is completely relaxed.

So, in conclusion...
Theodore>Alvin>Simon

Thank you, good night

alvin hands down
hands down that bitch exatly the kinda bitch who knows how to suck a cock

underrated

Theodore since his girl is vastly more visually stimulating.

Alvin is NOT "doing the Jordan": He's clinging to the couch for dear life! He's afraid that his whole body, mind, and soul are being sucked in by this bitch.

Fucking 10/10

Gotta be Theodore thicker girl better head.

My vote is theodore.

Alvin's hand is in front of her face trying to stop her. He's in pain. look at his eyes. She's all teeth scraping his dick. He has to hold the couch for the pain.

Simon's hands are on the back of her head. He's going for the deepthroat but he's got to do it himself.

Theodore has gone full ahegao. She's slurping his dick like it's a popsicle in the summer heat.

honestly it's a tie between simon and theodore. simon's clearly trying to shove the girl's head further down his throat so he can get as much sensation as he can