What is the best way to have a good trip with weed?

What is the best way to have a good trip with weed?

Attached: https_%2F%2Fcdn.gearpatrol.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F11%2FWhat-to-Ask-on-Your-First-Trip-t (582x390, 87K)

Depends on where you're going

Smoke, wait to get high, take a bath, relax, listen to music you like

My room

hehe babby still considers weed high to be a 'trip'

Attached: 11212.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Weed doesnt make you trip lol, just makes you chill

nigga what

Mix sparingly with meth alcohol and shrooms

Drink 3 beers before and listen to music or watch videos you like while sitting around drinking ice water.

I'm sorry! I'm not very good at English and I didn't know what to call it

just smoke the shit and do whatever u normally do when you relax but be high while doing it

>Good trip
>Weed

Nigger you need to be 18 to post here

Attached: 1562369293415.png (720x663, 350K)

Start smoking cigarettes too. A cigarette after a bowl while drinking coffee is heavenly.

Technically it is a trip if you rarely do it and are getting fucked out of your mind. Once you smoke as often as people drink its more just 'gettin baked'.

Attached: trump.jpg (299x169, 6K)

I'm eighteen, idiot. I'm just not good at speaking English

Granted I haven't smoked in years, but I never once "tripped" on weed

Kek this.

I recommend first music & talking, later food and TV. Some beer are nice too but some people don't like alcohol and weed mixed. If you do then be prepared you need less alcohol to crash

It is a trip. It's psychoactive. But it's kinda sth between hallucinogen and sedation. If you take shrooms or lsd and smoke to it, it will the boost the trip pretty strong.

lol? u haven't smoked yet? if u take a shower or a bath ur not high anymore xD

Underage

>trip
Nah nigga you just toke, throw on some Netflix, some nice music, or a video game, and jive with the reverberations.

I used to dip my weed in AJAX solution when I was on the telly tbh *smh* those were hellish times for a young dandy in Tangiers though.

I am not you big stupid!

I usually have trouble sleeping when combining alcohol and weed. Although, to be fair, I could just forego lacing my shit with angel dust?

I can't sleep while being high. The alcohol makes communicative but being drunk and stoned makes you temporary pretty stupid