Need help Yea Forumsros me and my gf are thinking about bringing a trap into the bedroom and possibly relationship...

Need help Yea Forumsros me and my gf are thinking about bringing a trap into the bedroom and possibly relationship. Is it worth it if you find your uni? Or is it a trainwreck like everyone says?

Attached: bailey-jay-shaved-big-dick-tgirl-stroking.jpg (300x450, 40K)

Bump with gf

Attached: 20190919_191143.jpg (1946x1844, 1.76M)

ew gross, ur both gross gas yourselves

That is absolutely disgusting

Me and my gfs had a threesome with a mutual friend that we were both into and was into us, we were with her a few times and it was incredible, nobody felt any jealousy and it was never awkward afterward.

That being said there was a lot that led up to, establishing mutual attraction, slowly introducing the idea and a lot of discussion about boundaries, safety and logistics.

When you're with two girls they absolutely must both be bisexual otherwise it'll probably be quite awkward unless you're on drugs, don't know how exactly you apply that to a scenario with a trans woman but I'll leave that up to you.

Basically even if you do just hook up with some random before tinder you need to spend time getting to know them first, establishing those very clear boundaries and quite frankly screening for mental stability as a lot of women who will easily engage in this sort of promiscuous behavior may also have a higher probability of being bat shit crazy, a probability that I probably don't need to tell you is even higher among the trans population.

If the person you find isn't someone you could both be friends with outside of the sex then it's probably gonna be the terrible train wreck that you fear

Kek virgin fucks you will never touch an ass like that without force

Attached: 20190919_181610.jpg (1849x2332, 1.96M)

Thanks for the input user. We have had my best friend join us in bed befor and in not particularly interested in men at all so is it different for women I dont see my gf going down on another girl honestly.

Yeah that's what I mean, my girlfriend was in rapture the first time she went down on a girl and vice versa. She's definitely more into guys but she's reaalllyyy into girls.

More importantly though you need to be actually asking her these questions, establishing what her actual interests and curiosities are and going from there

bro, that's slampig on the dl material, you're trippin to be showing this heifer off

Honestly I think she's just intimidated by other girls. Should I look for a girl who's not as food looking as her?

Well she's 125 lbs and 5 ft 4 so nice bait fag

how is she a midget with the asshole and pussy of a morbidly obese woman

That's a legitimate factor and you should just straight up ask her so you know what you're doing before you begin, but if she is herself attracted enough to them it doesn't necessarily matter, I would even say depending on how the conversation goes you go so far as to tell her than even if you thought a girl was more physically attractive that it wouldn't matter to you or threaten your relationship, and then perhaps reassure that you believe that's an impossibly anyway

This. That just don't look right.

Sucks being lonely and desperate, doesn't it?

Kek, midget? That's the average height for women in the us. I guess I cant expect you to know that though. Probably not many girls down in that dark basement of yours. I bet you get excited when the pizza delivery driver is a woman.

Its gonna be tough then because I dont think she has mi h attraction to girls..

lmao this fuckin dude
Gotta be on high alert defense mode when ya girl's got perpetually btfo'd holes

if this is not b8, you have literally nothing to lose.
disgusting

Dump the gf and just fuck a trap

Don't force it if it wasn't meant to be, I'm sure she wants to please you but you gotta talk through all this stuff with her, you may be surprised you never know

Dude this is the latest generation of traps why even bother with this slam pig

Attached: 1544917544997.png (917x1087, 1.03M)

Lmao "holes" considering we have only done anal once due to the pain. I'm just gonna go ahead and make the promisble assumption that you have yet to see a Vigina irl.

I mean I feel like she could ease into it

Mother to my kids so I'm good on that

Sauce?

>2019
>having kids
what a fucking loser
I bet she racks up quite the credit card bill

so that's why she's so busted

Zoomerchan

Attached: IMG_1110.png (720x960, 620K)

>that smug bastard that gets to breed this hot piece of ass daily
Shit's wack

That's the thing man, before I was with her my girlfriend had only made out with women because she was too shy with girls she was attracted but she always did want more, but if it's not there you can't ease into it, it's just not there

Both c section but nice try.

Yeah see I dont think she has any attraction to woman but maybe she's just intimidated..

The mystery deepens

why the fuck are her holes so blown out then

You need to speak to her user. You keep saying "I think...", so obviously you don't know, and you never will until you ask.

You don't have to feel like you're pressuring her if you're just genuinely asking what she want or may want even if there is an answer you're hoping for, you just need open and honest communication

Idk shit seems tight to me I guess I also have a very girthy cock so all pussy does.

Her answer was no but she said she wants to please me and is open to the idea..

Bumb for the fucks who say slampig

Attached: 20190919_173215.jpg (984x1476, 499K)