As this autist sits in his prison cell...

As this autist sits in his prison cell, do you think he is content and proud of his actions or do you think he is in deep regret and shame? I really wish we could study these individuals more, or do you think that would just turn these autists on even more knowing that a psychologist will be studying me after I blow 20 kiddos brains out?

Attached: cruz-hearing-4-5-2019_2.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't even know who this guy is.

nikolas cruz, Florida school shooter that killed 18 or so high schoool students cause he was an outcast that had very little friends for obvious reasons considering he was a fucking freak that constantly made threats of violence because he had undiagnosed autism this autism unforutantly attached itself to guns and these guns were used to unleash the carnage that he thought he was entitled to because he was labeled as stupid in the eyes of society, understandable that he had no one to turn to and that he couldn't just imprison him because he was very likely to shoot up a school but if you look at his history or the report from people that communicating with him from school, it's as if the principals and teachers were taunting him on to shoot up the school. I can link to guys to the 70-page report on interactions that took place between nikolas and students.

*we couldn't

Think you have undiagnosed autism bro

If you watch his police interview immediately after it's pretty obvious he was shaken and deeply regretted doing it. Poor kid lost it. He had a tough life.

Stuck in jail with all the deviants and dickbrains for the rest of your life. Some things are worse than death.

If he killed your brother, you wouldn't be such a little bitch. He needs to suffer I don't care how much regret he feels, he needs to experience torture for weeks on end. Once he's been through the torture process maybe then I'll offer some sympathy to him but only for a short period of time. After that time I'll quickly revert back to realizing how much of a piece a shit he is as I bash his head against the prison cell walls.

he's such a sperg, he probably doesn't know why he's in trouble since those other kids must have respawned by now.

He serves a good reason to ban guns

1980s old people glasses lol

sloppy job mossad

Attached: anMbz05_460s.jpg (460x378, 29K)

We should ban murder while we're at it.

Don’t be so stubborn, guns are the reason why school shooting is a thing

I mean he killed a bunch of faggots niggers and coal burning whores he should sleep like baby.

Do I look like the face of a school shooter?

Attached: zXNMgdtg.jpg (728x546, 34K)

I would say he's pretty low on the scale of evil. He was just really dumb and a victim of circumstance.

niggers and spics should get round up beaten and immolated first those fucks are worse than aids.

But you know that's simply a tool, user. Why would you pretend like this on the internet?

Is this true? Where are you getting this info?

they are millenials

Uhm, more like a serial killer...

I killed kittens when I was younger.

youre the same as him. See that and facilitate change.

too weak.

his targets seemed to be partially random with a few selected individuals.

Attached: fqdJz4xp.jpg (4608x3456, 867K)

You look like bubbles from trailer park boys

thats something you should not aspire to.
work out a little everyday and cut your hair. problem solved.

They told him his whole life just to be himself.
Can you blame him for complying?

Its bait my dude or these people are just to stupid to see that guns dont kill people . People kill people . You don't have a gun issue you have a mental health issue and your government is fucking over the poor families to create more poverty and hate . This is a circle that needs to be broken don't hate each other for the small differences between us all . Hate the people on top controlling you and keeping you down

Still weak but so am I so yeah bro get /fit/ and believe in yourself bubbles

Do that if you would, very curious about those reports.

>PeoPle KiLl PeoPle
Guess everyone should have the right to own nuclear weapons then, because hey, they don't kill people, people do. Ha ha ha ha You're so smart user holy shit get a noble price pls

some spic that the media white washed

10 Minutes at best of control and bliss for decades of isolation. You won't even be able to see the news coverage or anything, does that sound worth it?

Attached: maxresdefaultKEK.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>guns are nuclear weapons
Not the user you were responding to but using such false equivalency is being intellectually dishonest.

www.fdle.state.fl.us/MSDHS/Meetings/November-Meeting-Documents/Nov-13-145pm-Cruz-Behavior-Chris-Lyons.aspx

how about we fix the fact that the places with the strictest gun control in the country also have the most shootings.anti gun liberal piece of shit

Me too

Literally a perfect equivalency, I wonder why you think it's false? Might want to explain?

Bait? no you have nothing else to say but bait because you can’t come up with a good reason to keep guns
That’s because they’re getting their guns from other states without strict gun control

Lol ban guns guess what England did oh fuck people are now stabbing each other and slicing people up well i guess its time to ban knives and everything else lol it doesnt work bud people will find a way to kill someone if they want to get over it go get a mental health check get some training on and about firearms then you'll see the big, pretty picture cupcake.

Same user you replied to .
So your dumb as a rock ?
The culture you guys over the pond created is bitting you in the ass that's all .
And making a Nuke out of a Gun is just a ridiculous . I just pointed out the obvious put you like to close your eyes and live in your small fragile bubble . Be dishonest somewhere else

If you ban knives, other aspects of human life's will suffer more than the benefits you get from it (preventing a releatively small number of knife attacks vs everyone being unable to cut things, be it in the kitchen or workplace). If you ban guns, which only have the purpose kill, you only prevent people from killing each other. Do you understand now why yoh can't compare these two, brainlet fuck?

kek just lift dude he will never make it he should anhero or become a trap

Attached: efaa9bcbff822ae448113cbdf1736185.jpg (623x778, 62K)

I see you more as a contributing factor to disappearances in national parks, especially off-season.

Read the constitution I think it was the 2nd amendment but I can't actually know because Im not from the U.S .
Oh and for self defense but that reason will probably be not good enough for you . Or you'll say shit like why would anyone need an AR-15 or a 30+bullet mag some shit like this .
The better question would be is not a stricter gun control better and actually actively trying to solve the problems that make these actions possible ?
Isn't it the humans fault in the first place ?
Shouldn't people have looked closer ?
Shouldn't students be better people and try to help this kid ?
Its a problem in the society as well as culture don't be so naiv . Nothing will change if you the Guns away . If someone wants to harm somebody else they'll find a way .

Praise be

Lifting helps a lot, of course it doesn't mean you become like your pic related 10/10 chad, but that's not the goal anyway. Being abover average with a fit body is enough

way to be the ultimate faggot.
fuck off.

I just hope someone is serving his dirty smelly boy feet. Ugh. I’d be his slave.

Because you’re comparing someone wanting to own a firearm to someone owning nuclear weapons.

Those glasses make me want to murder

Death is good. Everybody dies.
So many fucking retards here

Let's ban schools. School shootings would be virtually impossible.

Guns are less personal imagine these pussys trying to use a knife. Infact the knife is a deadlier wepon but requires you to be up close and personal. Banning the of guns would help some.

dude get a nice haircut and lift, it’s not too late

wasn't he adopted?

so was he just able to buy guns, or was it that guns were already in his household? Why did he had access to them?
>no, we dont need to limit gun access. What if he needs to defend himself?
>what do u mean other countries face self-defence issues too and they dont have guns? How r they alive?

Banning stuff only results in a bigger blackmarket
But yes your right a knife is more personal and most of these guys wouldn't have a chance . But like I said before the problems are not the guns or availability its society

you look 19 with the face of a 30 year old

I see hostility in that pic. Not regret or shame.

Dawg you need to become more familiar with periods.

i think he will ultimately regret throwing his life away and realise that any revenge he thought he was getting isn't as satisfying as he might have imagined cause i doubt many of those people he killed ever even knew him so he robbed them of life for nothing other than unleashing his own inner pain out on the world, that's not revenge, that's losing your shit and everyone feels like a fool after getting a little too hotheaded, it's a moment he regrets for sure

in some ways prison might be better than the life he had anyway, least noone can call him a loser when he's surrounded by people who are confined outcasts themselves

no but you have the hair of a serial killer

I like that the dude trying to argue with me accepted defeat . Plus >44444 of truth that shit was just to strong .

which one was this? there's too many of these shitheads to remember now, the market is just so saturated with these fucking pathetic incel faggots. I wish they'd all get in a room together and brain each other.

you need to put one in your mouth

This kid's butthole is going to be a trampoline by the time he dies in the can.

Honestly I'm surprised they don't study these people.

It's just like Devin Erickson. Kid could play guitar like a champ but wanted to be a lowml life Crayola kid and made that decision Wich is very sad. And also the other kid too.

Attached: 1567722327105s.jpg (250x243, 7K)

What turns them on is how much we as a society fetishize them. "True crime," is a psychopathic excuse used my mental defectives to justify tjeir endorsement of mass murder.

Every journalist that wrote a biography for this fucker and others like him have blood on their hands.

you look like you should be fixing laptops, nerd hahaha XD

what's there to study? faggot incels taking their frustrations out on other people isn't anything new.

Attached: 1540660167965m.jpg (1024x873, 98K)

Quads and none cares

What a fucking shame eh innit ?

No they don't they are gun free man. Free of all guns.
Study what? Not sure which one he is but probably bullied and snapped.

top kek

Kek

Yeh, fuck that tard. Autism isnt an excuse. There are plenty of tards that dont go berserk. I hope they melt him in the electric chair.

More dead robots the better I'd say who the fuck cares how he feels he brought so much pain and deserves the little glory he got hail Satan nikolas Cruz was just a means to an end

Attached: night-stalker-5817d00a5f9b581c0bc4a72e.jpg (1490x1238, 337K)

I am from Parkland and work directly with the victims families. AMA

So you work with the shooters family as he was a major victim and bullied as all turned their heads and didnt care

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nINa6v8S67w&fbclid=IwAR3kHqbzdYIxvVAfZb2GqHOWnHhaoAOXAht0yEqmEH3O4F4CBkmaCzr7gkA

Crazy fuck is probably content

I believe you did many years ago

dude, relax

You're a fucking retard, this kid was the provoker. he would jump behind walls and scare kids and say he'd want to kill them since middle school. he deserved to be bullied, he was a piece of shit

/thread its society's fault and they deserved it

I mean his killstreak was pretty weak tbh.
Brenton Tarrant got the double nuke and almost a UAV, pretty good also.

Attached: 190319-embed2_ile0se.jpg (1207x1400, 109K)

No one deserves that

Your not gonna bash anyone's head faggot, shut the fuck up

i see you Nikolas Cruz

He is a fag, anyway no one will beat the kings.

Attached: checados.jpg (149x150, 4K)

Goodbye Moonman ,Goodbye .

Depends on if he likes Trayvon ripping his sweet ass apart

Attached: 1565042933832.jpg (2988x5312, 1M)

I AM /POL/

Attached: incel rampage.jpg (728x547, 175K)

Yeah its really sad that he shot some kids. The kids were total faggots but they probably didnt deserve to die. The fact is that he could have been given a little appreciation but its not the parents fault for having guns, its not the medias, its not video game industry, its his choice to kill people for whatever reason it may have been. The idea of its somehow a complete strangers responsibility is why there should never been society in the first place.

Show me a mass knifing by one person where >50 people were killed and >500 injured brainlet.

Nukes just kill more people than guns. So what's the acceptable cutoff number? 100? 1000? 100,000?

Child molester seems more fitting

Fucking pussy Tarrant ran away when some habib chucked a credit card swiper at him. Fuck that vag.

>t the child molester

But that makes no sense your comparing apples with bananas here . But if your asking me let it all burn to the ground we deserve it . Plus its only American kid's getting killed,inshaallah . Allahu Akbar !

Kek

>chucked a credit card swiper

Kek