If you are trans and had sex reassignment surgery pls send a picture. i just want to know how it looks...

if you are trans and had sex reassignment surgery pls send a picture. i just want to know how it looks. people told me it looks real and people would never think that they were once the opposite sex. i am just curious.

Attached: a-Before-secondary-surgery-the-posterior-commissure-will-be-opened-vertically-the.png (850x425, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPY9duAzRh4&has_verified=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol no, in ALL cases it looks like a terrible hack job, because it is.

what im actually more curious about is how a ftm penis looks like. its much harder to make it look real, since you will also need prosthetics

Right, there isn't a single surgeon who's ever gotten it right, despite SRS being one of the earliest surgeries to be attempted

There was a lot of development on penis reconstruction because a lot of guys' dicks got blown off during WWII. A simple Google search should get you what you're looking for

did you ever see it before or are you just assuming things?

How you know?

Attached: 1568930541043.jpg (251x233, 6K)

i couldnt find anything tbh
just girls getting their breasts removed or guys getting implants or very indistinct pictures of the genitals

the ones in thailand are meant to be good also the sensation is meant to feel better then a pussy because of the different texture you essentially are fucking a open wound when i go thailand i to indulge i will report back user

Just ask Chris-chan

i only found mtf but no where ftm

youtube.com/watch?v=HPY9duAzRh4&has_verified=1

it kinda looks like said tbh. just like a "terrible hack job". the pictures i added looks a bit better and i would probably think its just a disgusting looking vagina.

Attached: SchrangSRS7As.jpg (305x400, 23K)

if this is the result it really looks like shit lol

Nope. You’ll only find pics of ftm dicks that’s look horrendous. It’s just a stump of skin and it looks like it has zero nerve endings in it.

no wonder 98% of the men who were questioned in a recent study denied any interest into trans women... Run before it gets you! Don't look back at its eyes¡

Reddit has a semi decent thread on this

Attached: transpride.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

i mean it makes sense evolutionary speaking. you cant even have kids with trans women

MENTALLY ILL!!!!

>i seriously hope nobody is fooled by this

That thing is ugly as fuck

jesus chirst those poor humans

That just looks like the last remnants of a penis nestled into folds of skin lmao disgusting imagine going down on THAT, you're basically sucking a corpse willy.

most men nowadasy don't think about that when they come across a lovely-looking female/"female". It's what's under the waist what scares us off. No wonder why.

it looks great user
just spiffy

Attached: ftm tranny srs sex reassignment surgery 1535713983113.jpg (621x643, 161K)

Attached: tranny srs dilate 1566974704087.jpg (632x1024, 94K)

old af technique, skin used from legs not arm just in every way shitty