Black gay guy here, AMA

Black gay guy here, AMA

Attached: 1554473546359.png (469x616, 483K)

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

i want a bf before i die

Fuck off SonicFox

why are you [spoiler] gay[/spoiler]

How tall are you? How big is your cock? Are you...cute?

beat me at soulcalibur and maybe i will
i'm 5'11, about 7 inches long and i have a few angles that work for me.
because i like [spoiler]dicks[/spoiler]

Attached: 0192.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Wanna make out?

Where do you steal your dildos from?

alright but i'm not very good at it
your room

Attached: 1552535143643.jpg (640x639, 99K)

Why do you keep perpetuating crime?

How thicc is your booty?

Sonicfox is just an annoying nigger furry. He should just off himself already

why do you feel the need to mention your race?

This.

nigger?

crime would exist without me
the clap of my ass cheeks keeps getting me arrested
so people can take their pick at a black joke or a gay joke

Let me get at that tight black ass.

But you’re a “Black Men” stop robbing whites and just wipe each other out already.

Attached: 42CA4596-D501-4477-8F95-29AAAB6C3573.jpg (960x906, 93K)

Are you a nigger that screams muh racism calling multiple niggers or a functioning member of society?

>Black gay guy here
I grew up in Idaho.
We had 1 black guy in the entire high school, and later it turned out he was gay. Like just being black in cream-of-wheat land didn't set him apart ;enough.

BTW he was a really nice guy that everybody liked. Later he got married to another dude and they adopted a kid. Still looked good 20 years after high school too.

i'm more of a top, man. bottoming seems like it would be a whole thing i don't want to deal with
you brought it home you pay the price
i'm trying to be functioning but i still don't have a job
I saw someone from high school the other day they said I "looked great" but that just seemed like something people say when they haven't seen each other in a long time. besides i still more or less look the same as i did in hs

Let's see that dick, then.

I bet you’re in Atlanta

>Black
>gay
>guy
is there even a god?

Whats your favorite fried chicken restaurant and flavor of kool-aid?

No one:

Niggers: Ooga booga 2: Electric Oogaboogaloo.

U like white boys? UwU

Kennedy Fried Chicken but I don't like it for the chicken as much as for the burgers they have there.
I'd go buy one now if I wasn't trying to watch what I eat
no i'm in the other gay city
i don't have any pictures of it saved on my computer and i'm not hard enough to take one

what's the gayest thing u ever done?

OP is 'n bekwame persoon, en jy het pas die spel verloor

How thick is it?

yeah they're alright when they aren't floating around making lisp noises
i've gotten my diiiiiiiick sucked
it's like 5.5 around

>i've gotten my diiiiiiiick sucked
wah? that's all?
nigga, u need to step up your game

Wanna stick it in my fat white ass?

only if the rest of you is skinny

I want to see your face

i'm not putting any more effort into a picture than this

Attached: Screenshot (66).png (601x514, 423K)

Didnt know there were other blacks on here. Btw fuck yall fufu niggas. You make niggas pewk deadass kys fag

what, you thought you were special or something

Attached: 1568933000021.png (500x544, 134K)

DEIS EIS MAHGAH CONTRY YOU FAHGOT NEEGER!

Depends if the nigga is whitewash or something most blacks who come on here are autistic. white washed

so if a black guy on here doesn't talk like Riley from The Boondocks then he's whitewashed and isn't a real black unlike you?

So what would your ideal boyfriend be like physically, and personality wise?

physically, i'm open to a lot of stuff. they can be taller or shorter than me, or any race. ideally i guess they'd be shorter than me probably latino since i live around a lot of them and most of my crushes have been latinos because of that.
personality wise I'd want someone who's easy to talk to, you know like i don't have to think that hard about what to say next. i'd probably need someone who doesn't dwell on the small stuff if that's gonna be the case

Why did you choose to be black?

i wanted a bigger dick

not saying that. Just saying if a mans start approving what yall whites are saying about us. he white wash. I go on Yea Forums for the memes and the rekt threads. The whole oogabogga zoo music is funny has sht but dont mean I approve.

Show cock with timestamp

oh i get what you mean. you're talking about black guys on here that sometimes go "wah, i hate my race they're so stupid, i'm above them i wish i was white" and etc.
i'm not hard, besides i already gave out the dimensions

I myself haven't ever been interested in dating or having a relationship so I was curious. I can at least say I would want someone easy to talk to aswell. What sort of stuff are you interested in?

on point my guy

i draw sometimes but not that often especially since i started class. i play fighting games like soulcalibur and rpgs like final fantasy, i'm playing through ff9 right now.
i guess i'm into robots too but i haven't done anything with one in a year or so.

Saving your thread for when you decide to post dick

What sort of things do you draw?

Of all the races you've fucked/sucked/whatever, which was best and do you think they're representative of their race as a whole in a sexual context?

How many times have you been called a nigger, faggot, jew, or gay here?

is that you tyler the creator?

usually just characters that i designed when i was younger.
i haven't done all the much stuff to be able to answer a question like that. i'm not really for having a whole bunch of sex partners honestly. not like i'm cool enough to get that any though
how many breads have you eaten in your life?
shhhh

Do you like flowers, or other plants?

Where do I go to learn how to dress better fashion wise?

whats the largest thing youve ever put in your ass?

i mean, it's not like i hate flowers but i don't particularly like them
i dunno. you don't want to ask me for fashion advice, most of the stuff i wear is from Target. my only advice is that you don't want to spend 100s of dollars on clothes that make it look like you "aren't trying", which is why i'm not directing you to /fa/
my fingers and i don't do that anymore. my ass is not a position that needs to be filled

Do you have dreams regularly?

not often but if i do dream it's usually about having sleep paralysis. in that i wake up and can't move and then after a while i wake up a second time.
maybe i'm just having normal sleep paralysis and am hallucinating, but i remember making it off the bed one time in a sleep paralysis dream and when i woke up i was still in bed

That's interesting, have you ever had a audio hallucination of an explosion?

not that i remember.

Why are you black

why are niggers?

Don't waste your potential.

i wanted to black unsuspecting whites
see above

Do you prefer days, or nights?

too late. now i'm trying to catch up to where i'm supposed to be
early morning when most people are asleep

Do you like warm, or cold temperatures?

cold, because it's easier to wear what i want to wear which is usually a lot of layers.

Do you have covers of fur, and wool?

no? i don't know what any of mu covers are made of off. and a lot of them don't have tags or have had them cut off

Do you like it quiet, or noisy?

do you think being gay is a personality trait? if so then why do you find it necessary to state your race and sexuality. I don't go on threads and say "hey y'all, straight white guy here ama" and I'm sorry if this comes off as rude because this is definitely something I've wanted to ask a lot to different people and you just happen to be the first so no offence

i stated my race and sexuality because it was gonna be the backbone of the thread and most of the replies were gonna be black or gay jokes.
why do you think it's a personality trait? if i said police officer here ama, would that make police officer my personality trait?
quiet but since i live in a place where it's usually super noisy i know how to tune stuff out

Bye

Its cool how u and Sonic have that in common huh?