Are you with them, Yea Forums?

Are you with them, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1563747637323.jpg (1080x1305, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europereloaded.com/george-soros-is-backing-climate-activist-greta-thunberg/
bitchute.com/video/KUY8VWXpVQTy/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When did we as a country start listening to kids? They have nothing to say it's embarrassing on a national level that we would even think about it

sure

when our leaders stopped giving a fuck about the future of this planet

When did they originally? You can't "fix" the planet the planet will be fine. We the people are fucked

Can’t wait for you old fucks to die off and take your shit opinions to the grave with you

rip in piss you old fuck

Attached: 1538020413824.jpg (600x295, 21K)

the virgin activist
>doing a weird pose
>can't look at the camera
>dressed like a unemployed slob
>hair isn't even done properly
>arms look like never lifted anything
>smiling like a nervous 5 year old

the chad congressman
>doing the 20° inclined face so your face look prettier womanly thing
>confidenty looking at the soul of the reader
>impecable clothing
>wonderful black hair
>properly toned arms
>a welcoming motherly smile

She is like ten are you retarded why would you listen to her? It's sad that a girl with hopefully less education then you controls what you think. Maybe try thinking for yourself sperg.

You listen to a ten year old... Your a fucking troglodyte it's embarrassing you can't think for yourself

That a rash over generalization. The person next to Greta is in Congress, why would you listen to a mouthpiece spewing others ideas. Why not try to make your own ideas? I know it's hard for you btards to think

>listening to kids
You mean listening to whoever handles them.

they have no plan

Yeah exactly she has no ideas of her own. She doesn't understand global warming or climate change. She is a puppet and it's crazy that she can get a seat to speak with some of the highest authorities in the US

Attached: 1563678500388.webm (480x360, 1.57M)

>young so immune to harsh criticism
>has a cause many agree with
The perfect person to get things done without all that messy compromise and working for it.

I'm 23 and i believe she is a dumb little kid too

Lol you can't disagree post a meme. Nice one sperg, go read a book

The difference is I do think for myself and have the capacity to see youth can have insightful opinions instead of waving them off because they couldn’t possibly know what they are talking about
Who tells you to hate climate change? Who’s telling you to hate this kid? Think for yourself user

I love how much they trigger the right

Attached: 1566007884782.gif (256x192, 384K)

The youngest corporate shill, I'm just upset so many people are this dumb

Congrats, you probably believe the earth is flat too

>young child has the resources and wherewithal to travel around the world fighting for a cause they fervently believe in
OR
>a person gives a young child attention for doing as they ask, takes them cool places and makes them feel important if they say what the adults wants them to

All these kids running around internationally nowadays doing as they see fit amirite.

>she can’t possibly have her own ideas
I don’t see you niggers sailing overseas for your causes. Dumb or not she’s got bigger balls than any of you keyboard warriors

Stfu fag!! Children are supposed to be seen not heard. Its fucking hard concept for liberal fags.

Look at all the /pol/niggers and koch shills in this thread. I hope someone does the world a favor and murders you. You dont deserve anything less than that.

You, especially, should be killed. I'm thinking decapitation.

She has no thoughts she doesn't even understand the science behind greenhouse gas emissions. Have you ever heard her talk? It's taking away from actually legitimate research and paper postings on the subject. She gets paid a ton of money because she feel into the spotlight of climate change and now she is reaping all the rewards and has done nothing btw with that money to help the environment. It's just sensationalism and you little spergs listen to her instead of qualified educated scientist because you don't actually care about climate change you just want to be cool and like what everyone else does

Take your meds grandpa

Watch out or you'll decapitate yourself on the edge there

We as a country? come back to Europe you 13 colonies immigrant.

It’s almost as if she read those papers and is pulling from them to make her points

Eatadick fagtard!! Ill skull fuck your corpse while making bagaloo noises!!

Just because you couldn’t read until you were 19 doesn’t mean everyone is slow Clet

I don't have to corporate backing to fly overseas or the government connects to talk with congress. So I volunteer locally cleaning up waterways, highways and working with a recycling program. She doesn't have balls she isn't saying anything revolutionary she has money and dumb fucking like you who don't care what she has to say just that a little girl is saying it

That trap teenager must not like brown people. She’d fit in real well around here. Makes me wonder why Yea Forums hates him so much.

Attached: 4E97206C-03BB-458C-9C76-163822C96387.jpg (470x470, 31K)

No i manage to join in occasionally

Attached: greta sperging.webm (352x340, 1.19M)

You are if you think she is some kind of legit source. I could ask my little sisters class of 12 year old, to explain the conflict in the middle East to you too. Just as much education on the topic as Greta has on climate change

With the education you get in the USA of course your children don´t know shit... fucking magnets..how do they work ?

not him but that is the question meaning if George soros offered you wealth and fame for your little disabled daughter would you sell ?

Attached: ThunbergSoros-1.jpg (620x280, 54K)

country doesn't matter no kid has enough experience to know or do anything in the field of advanced scientific research it's just not possible

This user actually have a point

Hell yeah I would. I don't care about what they are doing I care that the US is so over saturated with new stories that the US populate believes it's anything other then a cash grab

You're reading it wrong, it should read
>she's got bigger POCKETS than any of you keyboard warriors.
I make ok money and traveling from one state to another can get expensive, if I was being bankrolled to promote an agenda I would do just fine.

Not really she got paid for it. You'd go too if you got paid

stupid smug fart huffers

nope her parents sold her to George soros its all just spin

europereloaded.com/george-soros-is-backing-climate-activist-greta-thunberg/

But you have to pay more taxes or we will all drown

Attached: 1567373903834.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

No!

Of course you can release all the energy you want into the atmosphere without a consequence. Of course you can pollute all you want without any consequence. Cancer is good. Drink Cancer. Cancer will cure you. Eat cancer, pollution is good.

Attached: 562297-8-1257178492420.jpg (450x399, 112K)

no
99 or 00

They’ve been studying and reading up on it so they can speak on a national stage?

Attached: 1559897815748.jpg (500x504, 74K)

Attached: Information.jpg (554x384, 46K)

but can they recover from a minor seizure on a a stage ?

bitchute.com/video/KUY8VWXpVQTy/

This is just more liberal nonsense.

Grow up.

Attached: 1553191068085.png (640x1136, 1.18M)

a Zaphod Beeblebrox and the spoiled rotten child of two media moguls?

nope.

Attached: 1322777453444.jpg (476x349, 31K)

It's a joke about how complex the ideas we are talking about are and how no kid has the experience to offer solutions or even a unique perspective