Why don't you own an AR-15, Yea Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Yea Forums?

Attached: mahgun.jpg (640x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/lhtj3pz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because I own ten other guns, fuck you I'm not telling you what kind.

because its a tactical military style weapon of mass destruction

semi-auto crap

Because I have 35 22LRs.

I didn't ask.

>tactical
>military style
>weapon of mass destruction

Define any of those. Your pick.

I do, now why don't you have an optic on yours?

Not OP,
But irons are better for practice.

How do you figure?

Conceal carry a pistol. Not interested in an ar-15.

Because I do not intend to murder people.

sure bro
see how its black? its tactical
see how it looks different from your granpa's huntin rifle? its military style
see how it can shoot multiple rounds before needing to be reloaded, and the reload is relatively fast? its weapon of mass destruction

A rifle is better than a pistol for home defense.

>an
Because I have five, of course.

Pointless. By the time you yank that shit up for aiming, I'd emptied a glock 19 mag in you... I'm not getting stopped outside every 30 minutes by the police, unlike you swinging that metal cock around.

I mean for what use? Indoors/outdoors a handgun is better everytime.

>killing gang bangers who break into your house to rape and kill your family is murder
K

>By the time you yank that shit up for aiming, I'd emptied a glock 19 mag in you
Lol wut?
> I'm not getting stopped outside every 30 minutes by the police
Pistols are for EDC. Rifles are for home defense.
>Indoors/outdoors a handgun is better everytime.
Laughably false.

>Implying this happened to you or any of your close family/friends.
>Also, for self defense: .50 pistol>anything else.

Reposting no life faggot end yourself now please

You fully assault rifle owners should be ashamed guns kill people you know you are dispicable

I disagree. My home has very tight corners at the end of the hallway, shaped like the letter t. If I guess wrong which direction I look my barrel could be grabbed or misdirected

Pistol is much better at close quarters. Rifles are better for people who don't know how to shoot.

It does happen.
>Also, for self defense: .50 pistol>anything else.
How do you figure?

They're nearly 100% reliable, and always more reliable than any electronic optic. I recommend that any new gun owner train on irons before upgrading to an optic.

Not at range, pistol pretty pointless then

Either a troll or sarcastic. Not sure which and don't really care.

Sounds like you need tactical training.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x135, 113K)

An aimpoint is significantly more durable and reliable than any AR iron sight. You can very literally throw them out of a helicopter and they will still work. Your iron sight will be bent.

The reason rifles exist is that they point and aim faster and more precisely than pistols. Three points of contact vs one.

Pistol is more maneuverable but incredibly less effective. It's hard to argue with

Attached: 223-77-HP-16in-Lewis-Machine-12-27-10.jpg (2910x1445, 357K)

This maxes out on replies every single time I post it.
Cope harder.

If you are cowitnessing a red dot with irons or something that makes sense. If you aren't (using a scope, only using a red dot, whatever) then it doesn't. Train with what you'll actually be using.

Less than you can even think.
That's just fearmongering from corporate media associated with weapons sellers/manufacturers so you desperately buy one of them.

Yeah, I would hold a gun, but anything else that goes for long-range?
That's because you want to kill someone far away, and I can't figure a scenario related to self-defense.

AR15 with red dot has cowitness iron sights

AR10 with scope has canted flip up iron sights.

This nigga knows what he's talking about

An AR is heavier than a Glock = slower to move around, pretty simple.

>Rifles are for home defense
Trash. What the fuck do you need that extra penetration power for?? Homeinvaders with steel shields?

Concealed EDC is what'll gain you the most. You're more likely to run into trouble outside than someone breaking into your home. Unless you're an attention whore that actually loves being questioned by police everytime you walk outside with an AR on your shoulder, I don't get it.

>implying target shooting isn't a thing

>Tactical Training

No I don't need tactical training. Home defense does not require training, it's fairly easy. I don't need an AR-15 or special training to get it done.

Rifles are more effective at short to mid range as well. The reason people carry pistols at all really is just for convenience or backup. If you're in a situation where you can have a rifle, you probably want a rifle.

>AR heavier
Doesn't change his argument in any way. It still maintains three points of contact.
>What the fuck do you need that extra penetration power for
5.56 overpenetrates less than 9mm, you don't know the first thing about the subject yet act like an authority on it.
>wahh you don't need that
Quit being a fudd and go fuck yourself.

Attached: 223-60-Gr.-V-Max-8-Feb-11-16in.jpg (2759x1338, 290K)

How is a ar-15 going to help you when you wake up and some guy already has either left your property with your valuables or has his glock pointing and you and your wife

Less effective? A series of 9mm hollow point rounds will get the job done.

I'll counter his shadow-step jitsu with my clone jitsu. While he shoots my body double in bed I will behead him with my katana.

So all those times I've seen a group of cops going into a suspect's house with an assault rifle got it wrong?

You should start offering your services to law enforcement since you clearly know so much more than they do.

Just to clarify (not taking one side or the other) that only the darkest portion of red/black in that photo represents the permanent wound channel in the ballistics gel.

The lighter red represents temporary shock to the tissue; tissue that was violently thrown away from the path of the bullet and then came back into place. 5.56 is only slightly more dangerous than a handgun bullet in terms of causing you to bleed out, but the hydrostatic shock it causes is enough to incapacitate almost anyone.

They also don't say at what range the shot was taken.

Shit yeah i forgot about that. nvm katana > ar-15 in home defense

>An AR is heavier than a Glock
Are you sprinting while shooting your Glock?
>What the fuck do you need that extra penetration power for??
It's not about penetration, it's about stopping power. People can and do get hit with multiple 9 mm rounds from a pistol and keep functioning until they eventually bleed out. Taking multiple rounds from a rifle is going to put you down.
>Concealed EDC is what'll gain you the most
I agree. You should have a pistol for concealed carry in addition to a rifle for home defense.

>has his glock pointing and you and your wife

What good will ANY gun, or anything else at all, be at this point?

Dude. It's good to learn on irons.

How would a pistol help you there?

>will get the job done
Except when it doesn't, which happens quite frequently. Without a direct hit to the CNS or heart, they can continue fighting until they bleed to death; if the other person has a gun, that means more than enough time to kill you.
Correct, and that shot was within 15 yards. However, a 77gr bullet like that from a 16" barrel will maintain similar ballistic effectiveness out to around 200 yards.

When in home defense would you need to use your ar-15. It's highly unlikely that you would be able to use it before the invaders had you at gun point anyway as they are the ones who are prepared for conflict

A lot of people run canted irons on an AR-15. They're useful regardless of platform.

Of course it is. But the advantages you are citing are simply wrong. Maybe on something like an older bolt action like a Mauser with a simple and low profile blade front sight and a rear dovetail, but on an AR, the sights are much more fragile than high quality modern optics. Especially something like an Aimpoint or an ACOG.
The point is more that you don't need them canted with a 1x optic, as you just shoot through the optic with them.

You dont know what you're talking about.

If any of that were true, then SWAT teams and operators would use pistols to clear rooms.

>It's not about penetration, it's about stopping power. People can and do get hit with multiple 9 mm rounds from a pistol and keep functioning until they eventually bleed out. Taking multiple rounds from a rifle is going to put you down.

Not something I took into consideration. Sorry for being a dumbass.

No I'm a brit fag I have a burglar alarm

What are you talking about? Do you sleep right next to your outer door / window? By this reasoning, all guns are useless for home defense and you need mind bullets.

>they are the ones who are prepared for conflict
I don't think some tweaker trying to steal an xbox I don't have is prepared for me to come out of my room with 1500 lumens of fuck your shit on them concussive blast of a 10.3" barrel knocking pictures off the wall casting two foot fireballs as I hug my waifu pillow with my offhand.

How about any time someone is breaking into your house and you have time to reach under your bed?

All guns are useless in home defense that's the point

I hope the murderers and rapists are scared of loud noises. I'll stick with kinetic intervention.

Because I live in a civilised country...... Where we stab each other to death

Stabbing is still an option.

Attached: ar10.jpg (1280x960, 277K)

Kek, okay. I guess we'll just ignore the documented cases where they were useful then.

My dad recently got a pretty sweet one. I just have two shotguns though.

Looking to buy a good CCW, any reccs?

After adjustment, individuals in possession of a gun were 4.46 (P < .05) times more likely to be shot in an assault than those not in possession. - American Journal of Public Health

Sig p365 12 rounds for the same size as a g26. Cant be beat at the moment imo

I'd be a fool to argue against the durability of Trijicon and Aimpoint. You can run over an aimpoint with a truck, and the marines put an ACOG on ever M4 issued for a reason.

But you can buy metallic irons for an AR-15. You electronic optic can run out of battery. You could be unable to find a replacement. The Chinese could drop an EMP that would render your reticle dead forever. I'm just saying practice for a bunch of scenarios. I shoot with an optic. I shoot with irons. Hell, I shoot without irons sometimes.

>after adjustment
>after skewing results to support our position

Good for those folks.. I'd rather retain my ability to defend myself than be a helpless victim.

Enjoy your time on Rainy Knife-Murder Island.

i prefer to use a blade....killing is better that way

Ooh nice, thanks. I like Sigs.

Is P standard deviation?

Because before adjustment it was 5.45x more likely.

I'm broke as fuck, wanna get into guns tho

i dont got money like that right now

I carried a 226 on duty for a few years back in the day. Then switch to glock and carried those for years and years. Now that I only carry concealed, the 365 is the way to go in my book.

Probably because most people have no idea how to handle a gun because actually taking classes and becoming proficient is so heavily stigmatized, because of people like you.

larper no 72

What caliber are you comparing my 9mm pistol to?

I am more proficient and more comfortable using my 9mm pistol over any rifle. Hopefully I never have to put it to the test, but I am not going to go blow a bunch of money on a rifle when I am confident on what I have now.

>But you can buy metallic irons for an AR-15
That's the ones I'm comparing it to.
>electronic optic can run out of battery
AImpoints last nearly a decade now my dude. If society has collapsed to the point the military can't get batteries anymore, I think I'm dead before I have to worry about changing it.

Also good ACOGs use fiber optic strips and do not use batteries at all.

>35 22LRs
What's the point I don't live in the ghetto and I don't wanna shoot people.

Rifles can come in calibers with less stopping power than a 9mm. Please stop misinforming people.

>what is velocity?

No taking classes and becoming proficient in gun handling should be encouraged. Most people aren't so owning a gun won't help them

5.56 my guy, if you want to talk other calibers let's talk other calibers.
>I am more proficient and more comfortable using my 9mm pistol over any rifle.
See and that's what matters. If that's why you want to use a pistol, that's a great reason. However, it doesn't make your glock the best choice for everyone always.

Attached: 308-178-a-max-gel-iron-brigade-rifle1.jpg (3168x1421, 720K)

Fun fact: ACOGs use tritium, a phosphorescent radioactive isotope, so that the reticle can work during the day or at night. Its useful life before decay is around 10 years. They're also about double the price of an entry level AR-15

I have a glock turbo and a baretta glock; that's why

What's a good example or brand of these? A lot of ACOGs I see are like ~$100 and probably not legit.

God damn, this is the truth and never gets said enough.
Guns are designed to contain explosions. Their components are made out of aircraft aluminum, their barrels of forged steel, and their mechanisms are not very complex. The main factor in choosing a home defense weapon should be the human factor: how comfortable and automatic you are with it.

As far as calibers, have you shot 300 AAC? What do you think of it for hunting and personal defense?

All this talk about 9mm... no love for the .40?

>Glock 23 Gen 4 owner

Still figuring out what I want to buy and from everything I've heard about them from multiple gun owners they are not great for hunting or home defense so I'm not interested.

Im pretty sure only one brand makes the actual ACOG, and that's Trijicon. They're fucking expensive and for a reason.

Havent looked into other brands/copies.

Because I'm not a hillbilly bastard

ACOGs are trijicon. That is the only brand that makes them. It's their optic. If it's new, you can find them on sale for about $900 for the basic ta31, which is the classic military ACOG. If it's $100 it's fake. A stolen beat up USMC one is like $500 at least. They make a few different styles of ACOG in different magnifications and reticle types.

Cause I'm third pin masterrace

Attached: 20190916_214926.jpg (4000x3000, 1.61M)

Not him, but 300 blackout is good if you want to run a subsonic suppressed SBR / pistol that uses mostly the same components as the standard 223 rifle.

Ho Ho Ho ive got an M134

Military doesn't even train with semi auto all that much, much less full auto. I'm told by a former marine who spent time in Iraq that they prefer single fire most of the time.

Full auto is basically best for suppression.

Thats my intended use for it at some point
80% lower
7.5 inch CHF upper
Dead Air suppressor
Brace to run it as a pistol
Thermal optic
Shell catcher
300 AAC with this mag

Attached: atfmag.jpg (960x1280, 160K)

buy glock 20 fgt
>As far as calibers, have you shot 300 AAC?
I have, but I don't own anything in it. My experience is that it performs well, and is very versatile. Everyone talks about its subsonic loadings, but I'm a lot more interested in its supersonic capabilities. Its only real downside is price.

Supersonic, it is essentially 7.62x39 the AK shoots, however it has a much wider diversity of bullet loadings, so you can get some very high performance self-defense or hunting ammunition. There's also an interesting lightweight 78gr loading that mimics 77gr 5.56, but can achieve the same energy the 77gr gets from an 18" 5.56 barrel from a significantly shorter .300 barrel.

Overall, I only don't own it because I have AKs and a half dozen ARs in 5.56 already, so I'd rather get something else than another gun that does the same things. If you have a suppressor and want to shoot subsonic, it's definitely worth looking into. Or think you want performance like an AK, but prefer the AR platform or hate what the import law bullshit has done to the AK market.

Correct. An m4/AR is not a machinegun in any sense except legally. It's not suitable for sustained volume of fire.

There is no such thing as "single fire".

Guns are dangerous

Attached: 20170609_220238_1497060211714.jpg (1440x1080, 264K)

>flintlock
y tho?

Come again?

The three different firing options are single fire, burst fire (typically three round burst), and full auto. Today's military assault weapons dont even have full auto anymore.

>Today's military assault weapons dont even have full auto anymore.
Only in America's retarded military. 70 years after the M14 fiasco and faggot target shooter generals are still worried the crayon eaters will shoot up all the ammo, instead of figuring out how to supply them with more fucking ammo.

Y not?

Attached: Screenshot_20190313-100850_Gallery.jpg (1080x1867, 1.11M)

>but a glock 20 ft.

I hear ya, a 10mm sounds bad ass, and I'm pretty sure it makes your dick at least three inches bigger.

But good luck finding ammo, and I've heard nothing but bad shit about 10mm.

>not shooting on single fire instead of wasting your bullets on fully semi-automatic
you're gonna run out of clips bro

Attached: klipz.jpg (1190x3012, 868K)

Neither of you know what you're talking about knock it off.

'single fire' is semi-auto. One pull of the trigger = one shot.

>Only in America's retarded military

You mean the best military in the world?

Yeah, what was I thinking? Clearly uncontrollably lobbing 600 to 800 rounds per minute is the better way to go.

Not him but 10mm isn't hard to find

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-181206_Gallery.jpg (2220x1080, 1.7M)

Incorrect.
Select fire capable US military M4s manufactured by both Colt and FN have 3 fire settings:
Safe
Semi-automatic (1 trigger pull=1 round)
Fully-automatic (1 tigger=fires as long as you hold it)

Some manufa PDWs and sub-machine gun manufacturers toyed with 3 round burst modes, but they are mostly out of production and no longer used. There is no such thing as "single fire".

Ok autist, you got me there. Although I'm fairly sure everyone ITT knew what I meant.

>You mean the best military in the world?
This fucking meme again. We invented nukes and we have more money than everybody else. That's not the same as being "best". We haven't won a war since 1991 for fuck's sake, and not since 1945 before that.

I stand corrected then

Because i am not so scared of life, and so devoid of personal safty that i need to constantly have a military assault rifle near me at all times.

> ITT small penis

Attached: download.jpg (1200x630, 199K)

I forgot about all those times we were invaded and couldn't repel our enemies.

Tell me, who is the best if not the US?

Shall not be infringed

Attached: 2F007AC5-2825-4908-8978-EFA97622A040.jpg (1536x2048, 461K)

You're trying too hard

8===)

Attached: Screenshot_20190919-181213_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.59M)

>We invented nukes and we have more money than everybody else. That's not the same as being "best"

Kek. That is exactly what "best" means. So much so that there is nothing else that factors into it. Because we have the most money, anyone who attempted to fight us would get fucking squashed.

wut kind gun dat

You should be able to own a tank/jet/nuke if you want.

The disposal of retaliation only leads to tyranny.

Attached: tumblr_py164jQbMR1u8bprdo1_540.jpg (540x671, 40K)

>Why don't you own an AR-15, Yea Forums?
A) I'm not terrified of strangers.
B) I don't live in a ghetto, or worse a trailer park.
C) I'm not interested in shooting up a school.

Because I could disarm anyone from their weapon before the could use it.

Look retard, m4s have full auto, please stop it's embarrassing watching you.
We also have the largest airforce in the world. And our navy is the second largest airforce. And the army is the third largest airforce in the world. We also have more aircraft carriers than the rest of the world combined. And are the only military on earth with a global presence, and the only military on earth to be capable of running logistics for entire other nations. Which makes this guys statement of
>still worried the crayon eaters will shoot up all the ammo, instead of figuring out how to supply them with more fucking ammo.
extra retarded. No country on the planet has the supply capabilities of the US.

There is no other military that even compares to the US.

Because I prefer bolt/break/rolling block actions for cartridge firearms But I support if you’re an AR guy. We need AR guys.

Yeee

Attached: PopPopPopWatchinNiggasDrop.jpg (1377x1080, 1.13M)

It's an AR15

HEY, fuck you both! SHOTGUN MASTER RACE!

Kek

Well if anybody has a bag of Doritos that needs closing, he's got em covered.

Handguns and shotguns are the only respectable weapon for self defense. Anything else makes you a pussy

I'm not any of those things though.

>oh how cute an edc!
>insecure redneck selfie
Pick two.

So why'd you waste your money then

Mostly because they're fun as fuck to shoot.

>no femur
weak

Attached: edc.jpg (1942x966, 709K)

Yeeee

Attached: MYAAAA.jpg (1024x855, 268K)

Magneto?

back to redd!t please

No u

Attached: Screenshot_20180629-184003_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.9M)

Unless you're bird hunting or blowing off locks or something like that, rifle > shotgun

Attached: 20190919_182509.jpg (1080x1794, 155K)

what kind of cash is that?

>Cheese Tortellini
Lost

>jack daniels
Absolute shit tier don't @ me

Yeah, and the m4a1 enterred service 25 years ago. If someone says m4, they mean m4a1.

Ok :)

Attached: 20181127_234228.jpg (1968x1080, 1.59M)

Thanks for the info

Well I live near a population center so I got both but invested more in the shotgun. I can put 50% buck on plate at 50yrd with a tight choke. Might aswell be a rifle

Because I would need to take an expensive safety course, apply for a restricted license with lots of background checks and references, wait months for the license to come in the mail, then buy a gun safe and a trigger lock, then buy an AR-15 and wait a month for the transfer to be approved, then I would have to register it, and have any magazines for it pinned to 5 rounds. Then if I wanted to actually shoot it I would have to belong to an approved range and apply for an ATT with the police and I could only take the gun outside my house if I'm going to or from the shooting range.

Except it holds fewer rounds and is slower to reload.

Even if they ban my AR15, it will never be illegal... just undocumented and living in my sanctuary household.

What hellscape do you live in?

German Marks from post WWI Germany.
Someone asked last time I posted it, here's a better view of them.
imgur.com/a/lhtj3pz
that's more like it

Attached: 4uvarg.jpg (1737x2391, 919K)

AR is for pussies. Real men have phased plasma rifles in the 40 watt range.

Weird. In PA, I walked in to the gun shop on a whim, and walked out with my Colt M4 in about an hour.

Attached: Comfy.jpg (1055x1441, 486K)

Canada. The gun laws here are very unfair since we don't have the right to bear arms.

THIS thread again...

Hey, just what you see pal!

:*

Attached: MoreCute.jpg (1080x1176, 406K)

I dont live in a shit hole or partake in degenerate crime. I also surround myself with good people.

Also, my concealed weapons permit took me less time, cost only $25, and is good for 5 years.

Most of the time PA's laws suck, but in this instance, its fucking awesome.

Because I’m in Australia :(

Which is funny because in Canada where I live you can buy a pump-action shotgun with a 9 inch barrel or even an M203 grenade launcher in around an hour. In the US both of those things would require an ATF form 4 and the months of waiting that go with it.

Attached: you-make-me-laugh-go-to-gulag-ifunny-co-15721813.png (500x534, 161K)

Makes total sense. Lol!

Because AK pattern master race.

I keep an AKM in the closet and a short saiga under my bed.

faggot AR-15 is over fucking rated

Attached: B12D7AB5-B55B-4BE4-8943-F010AAFA76D2.jpg (750x614, 291K)

Attached: ScotchAndShotty.jpg (1440x2560, 225K)

yeah but you Americans are allowed to have standard capacity magazines, pistols of any size (pistol barrel length of < 105 mm = banned), full-autos if you've got the cash, and no registry.

these are so cool.

it the mini14 for me

They're not very expensive; the art is absolutely very cool as is the history however. This is the kind of money people were burning for heat, because it was cheaper than wood.

Attached: thug lyfe.jpg (3024x1701, 1.46M)

Apparently you have the right to be a dolphin, because those motherfuckers are making you jump through hoops all day.

Your prime minister is a huge cuck, as are most fo your MPs.

At least it's not a p*rn thread.

Attached: notegen.jpg (460x500, 43K)

Shotgun ftw. Because a slug will stop anything smaller than an elephant.

What's worse is that the RCMP (federal police) de facto have the power to prohibit guns or parts on a whim, which makes them unelected lawmakers

"cuck" doesn't even begin to describe the level of faggotry

Not with mag mod for it.Then just heavier...lots

I'm a USA fag and I have a burger alarm

I don’t because I prefer 7.62.
Did consider the PSA KS-47 but passed. 3-4 MOA from an AK-47 is still good enough for 200 yard deer and 300+ yard people, behind a car door or in a plywood house.
Cheap durable function swag can be had for AK stuff from military surplus categories. Like a 4 mag pouch from east Germany for under $9. Camp color closely matched Mossy Oak BottomLands which pleases me.

Attached: A46C9945-19D1-421E-88A5-CE3650A342CC.jpg (1023x764, 241K)

Why not full on M14? Pew pew

Jesus christ, how is that even allowed? Does you constitution not prohibit that?

Don't assume, goblin.

5.56 and 7.62x39 are both effective anti-personnel out to around 400 depending on load

Being back russian imports

Attached: CD09129C-444E-4E2A-AD3A-C2ED48E63B82.jpg (800x487, 55K)

Bring*

Not really. Neither round holds a tremendous amount of effectiveness at that distance. They have been used, but it's not ideal. Even a marksman 5.56 rifle like a Mk12 firing mk262, that stops fragmenting right at 200 yards.

>lonestararms
>import

Wat

Because how it works is that the parliament has the power to overturn RCMP decisions, but in practise this is very rare.

An example would be in 2013 when the RCMP decided the Swiss Arms Classic Green rifle was prohibited because they looked at an import sample and determined that it had been used with a full auto receiver (full-autos converted to semi are banned) at one point and demanded that owners of this 3000$ rifle surrender theirs. Around a year later the federal government overturned this decision.

Doesn't matter now since a new gun control bill recently received royal assent and the Classic Green is prohibited by name.

New Zealander here.
It used to be fairly easy to own one if you were rural but our emotional PM womaned all over logic and reason after that very unusual shooting we had here.
Leftist female logic at work- ban it.

Saiga 12, use that big brain bro. I'll give you one hint, MADE IN RUSSIA BY IZHMASH

Do you have an auto? Do you drink alcohol? If you ever have gotten a traffic ticket you should have had your auto siezed and crushed by the government. Owning firearms is a right. Driving is a privledge, not a right. Privledge bestowed by the goverment can be swept away in half heartbeat.Yet how many innocents are killed and harmed by maniacs behind the wheel? Where's the outrage? Why do they still drive and own vehicles. Show me logic.....

Attached: Screenshot_20190311-123907_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 1.32M)

Attached: 1566621253685.jpg (125x122, 2K)

Do you guys like my grandfather's twin set of ivory revolvers?

It made from the tusks of an elephant who killed my grandfather's safari guide whose name was Kunta Kinte. Kunta had lead my grandfather to see lions that had been eating children in the village. When my grandfather was about to take the shot, a giant 20 foot tall elephant started charging at him. They fled on the safari jeep back to the village, but the elephant had followed them there. With fury the elephant destroyed the entire village along with Kunta Kinte's wife and child. Blinded by rage, Kunta charged at the elephant and ripped its balls off and ate them in front of it. The elephant then speared Kunta throught he heart with its tusks and he slowly bled out. Later my grandfather followed the elephant 40 miles through the Savannas of Botswana. When the elephant decided to take a drink, my grandfather stuck his rifle straight into the elephant's asshole and shot straight through it 3 times.

As the elephant was on the floor bleeding out, he cut off his tusks from the root and then beat the elephant to death with its own tusks.

It's probably one of the saddest and greatest stories of revenge ever told.

Attached: d38f40128e3e160ad9d0054dd76b61b0--flintlock-pistol-pistols.jpg (534x294, 18K)

Nice, but we aren't in WW1 anymore.

Fake: That image is of two flint-lock muzzle-loading pistols

Gay: elephant anal rifle rape

Wow are even trying? weak

No u

Attached: 16gSavage.jpg (1027x1423, 308K)

Eh, I dunno. When I get a firearm it'll probably just be a pistol for self-defense.

Did people actually turn them in? Did the people who did get them back?

I don't need a gun to feel like a man.

I will face death when the time comes and fight like hell while I'm at it.

Attached: 95de6c8caf746627211456c1e72410b0a8ddd1896f9bc0c798e2ae1c601dc97d_1.jpg (320x305, 14K)

OP confirmed faggot.

Keep reposting this stupid shit, you cock mongrel. You are wrong and you know it. Trying over and over again to change something that won't is a waste of time. You're fucking stupid.

Go sit on a flaming cactus, cunt.

Attached: 1568923495865.jpg (789x2973, 1.46M)

Gay

Attached: AssaultHandGatz.jpg (1280x960, 73K)

Imagine putting that much effort into typing a story that no one will baleeb

What the fuck who uses a single shot break action for home defense i bet you cuck your wife out to faggot

Attached: 107ha2vqrwd31.png (486x609, 502K)

Aight den

Attached: ...jpg (879x557, 344K)

because Colt stopped making them

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-19 at 7.18.31 PM.png (1184x1054, 1.29M)

Some probably did, most likely owners of "restricted" variants which must be registered. As for getting them back, I highly doubt it since they would likely have been destroyed or been put in a corrupt officer's private collection.

Aight

Attached: Screenshot_20170721-000823.jpg (809x774, 481K)

This just in: No one under the age of 40 buys Colt rifles anyway.

Attached: soppoistoppo1.jpg (3244x1124, 988K)

>lack of demand

what? Sales figures tell a different story

>fight like hell
>gets shot like a dog

dude idk take it up with colt this literally just happened go on twitter

I'm banned from Twitter lol

Lack of demand for Colt specifically.

It's retardo liberal artical. The truth is Colt is not what it once was and claims the move is to focus on their military contracts instead. However, they've been steadily losing military contracts to other companies, mostly FN. So they're more or less doubling down on a losing battle because they can't be assed to fix their quality control for the very competitive civilian market and compete for government contracts at the same time.

This essentially means nothing, since Colt is pretty irrelevant on the civilian market anyway and has been for a while.

Attached: usp and buffalo bore.jpg (908x511, 121K)

I can't afford one and I just got 5 for free from an older neighbor. One was a nickle-plated trench gun, pretty neat.

Maybe they should go back to making revolvers

They are. The fact that you didn't know that says about all you need to know.

Attached: usp in nature resized because b is shit.jpg (3024x1470, 1.66M)

topkek

Its called Rebellion for a reason, the republic must never falter.

Attached: LET US ALONE.png (1920x1280, 89K)

I own a few.

Attached: AR15-Collection_01-25-2019.jpg (1396x3027, 1.48M)

What is that last one?

Looks like a pistol configuration

Because I have one of these. It's like an AR-15, but for men.

Attached: download.jpg (900x500, 29K)

Correct, .300 Blackout pistol with a fluted flash can, and a Magpul drum for the funzies.

Attached: 300 Blackout KAK Shockwave Pistol.jpg (2230x986, 1.12M)

G3>FAL>M14

And that's an original, not the craptastic knockoffs they sell now.

Attached: bamboozle1.jpg (4096x1623, 931K)

make sure you don't mix up your .223 and your .300 mags or else you might get a big boom

My .300 mags have OD green tape on 'em just to be sure.

Attached: bait1.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Nice!

I truly enjoy my single shots.

Attached: 2C1B778A-0517-4339-9FEA-66CA5B192123.jpg (2100x1575, 1.51M)

ammunition loaded backwards into magazine?

Yeah but what parts? None of your rifles have anything stamped on the lower except FN

It's a meme.

Attached: shevchenko.jpg (414x336, 28K)

Sexual

Attached: Boomsticks.jpg (960x540, 35K)

ah.

noted.

you ever just wanna, I dunno, suck on it?

Das gay

Attached: NewWallet.jpg (2220x1080, 1.65M)

nah, just get the tip a little wet with your saliva, that's all.

Only if u call me after

Attached: LunchDate..jpg (789x1047, 265K)

leaf here r8 my gun Yea Forums

Attached: IMG_0953.jpg (3264x2448, 1.64M)

Shotgun is the best for home defense. Especially if you are a poor shot... Hope you can replaster drywall tho

I'm not threatened and I have better priorities for the money.

PSA stealth lowers, various make uppers, like the SOPMOD is an FN CHF chrome lined SOCOM barrel and upper, with all military / NSN serialized parts.

The FN-15 / M4gery, is obviously FN, the M16A2 is PSA lower with a NODak Spud upper and a nitride 20" barrel.

The M16A1 is a genuine Colt AR-15 SP1.

The M16A4 is again PSA lower and kit, with a PSA forged upper with 20" nitride barrel and Knights Armament rail, and a Colt carry handle.

And lastly a .458 SOCOM carbine with an EOTech holo red dot and a B5 SOPMOD stock.

Again that totally depends. 00 and No 4 buckshot run the risk of killing your neighbors. 18" barrel is also an issue

basically HK once had a photographer do a photoshoot and then didn't check the pictures. This was the result.

Attached: because you suck and we hate you.jpg (1037x1556, 401K)

I'm sure that if you just immediately fall to the floor and offer to suck the burglar's dick while handing him your wife's jewelry box you're technically more likely to survive the encounter, too. The fact that you're approaching the subject like this is shockingly pathetic.

Attached: 1517499398469.jpg (335x443, 106K)

Illegal in Australia

Australia needs to reinstate the White Australia Policy

Attached: 1455401102992.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

Attached: limitdumb.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Because I prefer Bolt Action

Attached: Tikka T3x Tac A1.jpg (1514x670, 149K)