Burning Man hate thread

Burning Man hate thread

I fucking hate this fucking burning man shit. How is this thing still even legal?
All these people want to tell you its about art and experience, but these fucking degenerates all just get dirty and have casual sex anywhere they want.

I'm so sick and tired of it. Fucking morons going out, driving for hours, burning in the hot sun.

This place is so fucking stupid and now Google has bought up over 51% of the shares and is now run by Google CEO. Burners want you to believe it's some sort of enlightened transcending utopia but really its a liberals wet dream cuckfest.

Attached: d8ff6ffba059e909613a6f0bc9ca9cb3.jpg (1000x1458, 265K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/burning-man-isnt-the-massive-orgy-everyone-thinks-it-is/news-story/0babfbba04d4d319dd4e8142c5144f94
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 476_1000.jpg (1000x1289, 191K)

Attached: 3871A62.jpg (575x767, 66K)

Attached: 2062026.main_image.jpg (620x349, 84K)

Attached: apavvme8yv5qeilbsgw6.jpg (695x463, 125K)

Attached: 1263545727475.jpg (1024x768, 136K)

Attached: burning-man-gang-bang-3.jpg (1142x964, 153K)

that's just so fucking gross

Attached: burning-man-gang-bang-6.jpg (1280x960, 182K)

OP here.

actually Iam just max jelly and an alt-right incel

lol jealous fucking beta
Even a fag like you could get your dick touched there. Stop hating stuff and being poor and go one year.

Attached: burning-man-orgy-dome-controversy.jpg (700x413, 93K)

Do you live in the desert? Who cares?

>Burning Man hate thread
>posts awesome pictures of Burning Man

Attached: Burning-Man-Public-Sex1.jpg (841x570, 223K)

Attached: e272be7a2a9358ff4ccb3371cdef03cc.jpg (303x320, 20K)

One word: envy

they are called hippies thank the cia kikes for this shit.

Attached: faf14149c57bd7aee585d6efa0c1235f.jpg (1591x1101, 380K)

Attached: h.png (500x735, 574K)

Attached: k.png (300x168, 106K)

Attached: k9UNSLf.jpg (682x1024, 107K)

>>have casual sex

Seems like the problem is someone having casual sex while you are not.

Attached: naked-at-burning-man-festival.jpg (960x624, 118K)

Attached: naked-girls-burning-man-sex.jpg (700x1050, 95K)

Attached: tumblr_mb66sc3ec71rz1oodo2_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 400K)

Attached: tumblr_mswweiFUqK1rt3xxgo1_1280.jpg (573x1024, 231K)

Attached: tumblr_mz83cudgAE1sfm71no1_500.jpg (500x667, 100K)

Attached: tumblr_nyw0hcKhAB1qfyuilo2_500.jpg (500x667, 110K)

Attached: tumblr_olke26N7il1r468ebo1_1280.jpg (1280x1707, 464K)

Attached: tumblr_ox1olgSYQY1v16b6fo1_500.jpg (415x622, 82K)

Attached: untitled.png (597x782, 657K)

where are all the fat guys getting blowjobs?

If you hate it so much, don't go.

>be op
>total fag
>go to burning man
>everyone is screwing everyone
>still doesn't get laid
>go home and make angry Yea Forums thread

Attached: fag lol.jpg (1400x928, 127K)

not entirely sure, but a friend of mine went to the Burning Man a couple of years ago and he said there are organizers of the event there that prohibit public sex happening there, just like nudist beaches. He said you could even get kicked out for doing it

Attached: th (6).jpg (409x446, 42K)

Frankly, the pictures you're posting makes it seem like lot of fun.

virgin

OP I think I know her. Went to school with her.. are her initial M.V.?

If you don't like it, you should move to another country.

Looks like I know what I'm doing next year.

yeah, plus most of the pics seem like people are just having fun, like girls putting dicks into their mouth kek, they arent really having full-on sex, seems like just a joke that you can do there and not in other places

tbh, ive went there, and unless you are going with other people already, you are probably just going to see floppy tits and bald fat guys. things have changed over time

>watch Malcolm in the middle Burning Man episode yesterday
>this thread now
Looks like a sign, seems fun, might go next year

Top#23

Trump forbid that consenting adults engage in consensual acts of promiscuity in an environment that's been specifically ordained to contain their degeneracy away from the general population

Yeah, that episode really undersells it.

the white dude with abs?

Imagine being this mad about a festival that you don't have to go to, hear about, or be a part of.

>Someone's the moron here, it's not the people at burning man.

>I fucking hate this fucking burning man shit

Then I suggest you don't buy a ticket.

It's not like this spontaneously manifested on your front lawn. You couldn't see this without making an effort.

god punishes all of us

>found the moron

Look I need to inform all of you that this is absolute propaganda bullshit , I spent alot of money getting to this "burning man" festival and let me tell you it's all a big LIE !!! I waited and waited , and got excited a few times when they made the bonfires but not one and I fucking swear to you not one single time dig that burn anyone !!!! I'm fscking furious that I got duped by this facade I might be abit old school but when you call a festival "burning man" that's what I fucking expect but nooo just a bunch a faggy hippie bs not even a single wizard it's all a big rouse dont waste your time . And don't expect a refund the druggies look at you like you mad when you explain english to them .

you seem to care a lot about stuff you don't to care about

how does it feel to be a such a sad, pathetic individual?

Attached: 1502602230935.jpg (1000x1000, 106K)

he posted this other day. there were just two other anons replying, op said he hates it because his ex-wife went there and met a guy kek

>holykek.jpg

Looks like an std frappe

condoms boy

I don’t see any in the pics

Nobody is forcing you to go
/thread

>get dirty and have casual sex anywhere they want
Why is this a problem?

Imagine the smell...

ive went there two years ago. those are all old pícs, or just people doing with people they know, mostly they arent doing with random people there.

doesnt smell worse than a music festival with people drunk and pissing everywhere kek

>Why is this a problem?
god

Think what you want, we dont want you there anyway. Side note, half of these photos are not even from burning man.

Attached: 6436437.png (321x559, 369K)

there are no rules @ burning man..

yeah man, just take your boss there and murder him, no rules

my man, you can just search for burning man legal rules and see it, that user is right. not saying that anybody there cares about it, but in theory it is prohibited to have sex

Attached: 453A5F86-D1E8-42C3-9DFB-8F83EE7FE546.jpg (225x225, 11K)

>Durr degenerates
Fuck off. You and I both would Take a weekend of free strange, you're just mad because nobody there would fuck you.

So? What the fuck difference does it make? I’ve been alive 25 years and I’ve never been to burning man, never considered going to burning man, and never been asked to go to burning man. Burning man literally exist as a hypothetical thing in my mind and I devote little to no thought to it whatsoever. IMAGINE being this upset by something you literally have to go out of your way to even acknowledge. What a pathetic fucking life you lead.

Why you so threatened by people doing whatever the fuck they want in a desert. Y’all fags beg for absolute freedom in the US and then bitch when it’s not “your” definition of “freedom”

LOL. First time I've ever recognized someone in the background of a photo.

I find that hard to believe, have you never looked at photos? Family albums even? goddamn zoomers

Everyone at burning man has a cocktail of HIV, HPV, along with any other dick burning disease.

Ever been in a California desert for days? You have to one desperate degenerate to deal with that ripe pussy and taint musk.

I Googled this shit and can't find any mention of sex... Are you making this up?

Wtf there's clearly photos and its a known burning man acceptable activity.

Lol have sex

wtf why lmfao

Where is it on the main website?

This. If you can't get laid at a venue with practically unlimited alcohol, drugs and hot women as a 4/10 and up consider yourself a failure.

you can just search it up, sex is prohibited by the event my man. i went there last year, it really doesnt happen that often

yeah, i really dont get how hard it is for people to GOOGLE SEARCH. holy fuck

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/burning-man-isnt-the-massive-orgy-everyone-thinks-it-is/news-story/0babfbba04d4d319dd4e8142c5144f94

nigger

Attached: file.png (581x99, 23K)

WhO fUcKiNg CaReS?! If you hate it so much why dont you ignore it? what are you a fucking Mormon?

checked

Its out in the middle of a fucking dessert. It couldn't affect you unless you drive your ass all the way out there and force it to affect you.

Stop looking for shit to be mad about. You have so little fucking life that you need to get mad when others have fun

Here is an idea. Shut the fuck up about activities you dont want to be part of and find some that you do. Stop being a fucking twat and live your god damn life m8. Then maybe you will stop being such an angry cunt going on about other people living fulfilling lives.

Why do you think it would be publicly condoned? I don't think its a sex party, but the number of public sex pics definitely outweighs every other festival I've seen.

only alpha males and accomplished men enjoy and relish in pussy @ an expensive gathering such as burning man

beta males envy this while they sit at their parents home with their empty bank accounts

i like how the guy on the right is just having a casual conversation while his half boner is draping over that dude's shoulder.

im not in anyway saying it doesnt happen, im just saying the festival isnt there for that. of course it has a lot of pictures about it ( even considering a lot arent even from the festival ) because it isnt a common thing. if you search for nudist beaches you will find a lot public sex too, although it isnt there for it. thats it

I don't give a shit. But Burning Man is pathetic. It's like nude beaches - filled with people no one with sense wants to see nude. Look at those pics; I wouldn't fuck that low-rent white trash with Yea Forums's tiny dick.

>people no one with sense wants to see nude
It's about the freedom to be naked, not about being seen. With the exception of some of the more attractive ones, of course.

This isn’t burning man

yeah, really does sum it up. unattractive people going there to find attractive nude people and finding more unattractive people
>nice

Not even burning man lol

because it got bought out by the soulless fags at google, it was different 10 yrs ago.. 2005 was insane

thank u

uhm, idk, i can see where is the appeal, but most people dont go there for that

Only a pussy would say that. Grow some balls and go.

desert retard not dessert

congrats on the failed joke

LMFAO

God goes all the time, I've seen him sucks some dicks there

Protip: If you're going to any type of festival, try to fuck as much as you can on the first day of it. Every day from then, women's pussies and asses will smell worse than the public toilets. Not to mention the miles of dick she took before you get into it that is essentially an std roulette.

Attached: 1386583141798.gif (187x300, 1023K)

>led with people no one with sense wants to see nude.

Didn't know your whore of a mother went there

is that Burning (when I pee) Man or the original Road Warrior

what a beuatiful sex scene

i glanced over that response, just saw it now, god damn im laughing so much sijgapsgag

AHAHAHAHA

Attached: james-mccardell-anne-jones-mad-max-2-the-road-warrior-1981-BP7DNH.jpg (1300x920, 162K)

I don't think anyone said here or truly believes the only purpose of Burning Man is having sex orgies

i t is tr ue luv me n

really? op seems to kinda think that man

Got to admit, that’s a purty dick.

>a liberals wet dream cuckfest
wut lol
we all know the cucks are cuckservatives who thrill at the thought of their white women defiled by the wily Mandingo

Great cock... no homo

no, that's you cuck liberal as well.

so much this also burning man has never been good post 97/98

Attached: 1980s-shell-suit-tops-and-jackets-from-Blue17-vintage.jpg (570x428, 67K)

I would love to go there and fuck a bunch of random women bareback.

You must be fun at parties. Oh wait, I doubt you've ever had 1 sec of fun in your life. I bet drugs scare the fuck out of you and heavy metal music is the work of the devil. Seriously, why would you waste your time complaining about something that doesn't effect your life one bit?

That shit looks faggy as fuck. Go fucking accomplish something you can be proud of instead of surrounding yourself with brainwashed mental patients ridden with STDs. Fuck worthwhile women and do cocaine in moderation, cunts.

Bro, nothing better than getting crabs from some smelly hippie bitch. Best sex ever.

Never mind all that. Why is the chick in winter boots?

If you go around questioning the motives of mental patients... you're gonna turn into one.

If that's the only wtf you have while at burning man then you're on the wrong kind of drugs.

i dared to ask that once, they think it is a "cowboy girl look". from there on i dont doubt anything else

B..but it's cut?

Itt butt hurt small Dick white boi mad he can't have sex like a Chad.

Or...instead of yelling on the internet....you could go to burning man, eat a shitload of free drugs, and fuck a dozen college girls with self-esteem issues.

I fucking love it.

Seriously. There has been only 2 times like I felt I died and gone to heaven or paradise. And those were when I went to Burning Man.

Everything is free. Everyone is loving. There is nudity everywhere. You can ask any random bitch to fuck you and like 1 in 3 will say yes if you're 6/10 like me. There are sex camps everywhere. There are awesome bands all over the playa. Not to mention the surreal landscape and art.

It's truly amazing.

Attached: 1561183288346m.jpg (639x1024, 62K)

>my girlfriend fucked 5 dudes in front of me at burning man

>it's a liberals wet dream
Yep

Why hate on BM op?

that's considerate of you to acknowledge OP's opinion but most of us don't

Yeah...Burning man isn't so bad if you just ignore the whole Instagram crowd trying to use taking pictures there for some sort of cool kid clout.

Look bro im all about a good concert but this burning man band too hard core. Im married, and have standards no way id let those nasty bitchs polish my knob. Man wtf is this how concerts are now everyone just fucking.

I agree, so where too instead?

Attached: ceres-occator-crater.jpg (1200x756, 104K)

How do all those nikkid people not get crippling sunburns?
There's not any level of SPF that can protect all that pale white boi skin.

I'm a 4/10 top, but I wore your standard burning man thunderdome outfit and the bitches there loved it. I fucked a 9/10 hottie who literally came on to me, she was high as fuck but I wasn't about to turn her down.

When in doubt, just call person you dont like an incel