What do you think about the late Zyzz, cunt?

What do you think about the late Zyzz, cunt?

Attached: 1054747_zyzz-v-detstve.jpg (604x604, 72K)

if he stayed playing wow he would still be alive and he would never smashed mad pussy like a sick cunt

Most people on this board are now too young to remember him.

We're getting old, bro...

He had a sick physique sure. But dude was an asshole to pretty much everyone

Think that was more of the persona he put on for show. Tons of people who met and talked to him had nothing but good things to say about him. I never met the dude, so I don't really know for sure, but I think he would a down to earth guy in person. He was skinny bullied kid and worked his ass off and got to where he did.

Attached: 2SKSl8g.jpg (2048x1536, 508K)

Wasn't he on steroids ? I remember hearing his brother was a nut and blamed some conspiracy shit for his death. Wasn't on Yea Forums when he was a thing.

opinions differ on that subject massively. I think he was juicing 100%!

zyzz was a cunt, jeff wins hand down

>opinions differ on that subject massively
lol, there is absolute no doubt he used roids

he was definitely on the gear, sharky might have killed him too. pattaya is his town.

pretty good chair dancer

Attached: b2ff2844b.gif (320x224, 1.84M)

>Zyzz
Now that's a name I haven't heard.. in a looong time.

Jeff is a homo zyzz wannabe

check out fit. Would probably serve u better

this is him now. feeling old yet?

Attached: imageService.jpeg.jpg (680x680, 26K)

Attached: 153650101645.jpg (413x385, 42K)

I think he is a reminder that you can worl your ass off to have an amazing body all you want but then you die and rot away, wasting your life in a gym. Get a fucking productive hobby instead Yea Forumstards. Woodworking, metalworking, etc. Something that produces tangible long lasting existence than can be used others or future generations of your family.

Forever mirin

Wasn't he just a roided out tweaker with an ego as fragile as glass and a nigger lover to boot?

no you fucking moron, he was on steroids.
he worked, sure. he did not work his ass off.

There is no doubt he was on gear.
He died in a sauna, he had a pre-existing heart condition, long-term use of steroids and pharmaceutical stimulants don't contribute to heart health.

He was happy, he made many laugh, he inspired many to achieve their goals. That's my take away.

What an angry little man. I agree with the rest of your post, but there's nothing wrong with being fit and capable.

The fuck? You still work your ass off on steroids. It's not even worth doing if you're not willing to put in stupid hours in the gym because it does not just give you free muscle.

literally who?

>>literally new

The human body is one of the most amazing things in the universe. No shame at all in devoting yourself to perfecting it. At the end of the day, you're flexing the same skill you'd be flexing if you were devoting yourself to any other skill: discipline. Discipline is what's laudable, not the particular skill you've directed it at.

You flabby cunt.

Yeah, while gear will assist you, no magic drug or pill is going to give you that physique. He still had to bust his ass to be big and stay that lean.

Don't be an idiot.

Guy was cool.

probably best person in the bodybuilding world
all his old vids omegle ones etc and raves are funny and dont ever get old
pure workout motivation and just overall he was a sickkunt.

WE ARE ALL GUNNA MAKE IT BRAHS

REAL

why was his wikipedia page edited? autopsy revealed traces of cocaine in his body, but that is not shown up anymore.

i don't. but i do think a bunch of closet homosexual /fit/ fags jerk off to him every day.

Attached: fit.png (1712x2268, 1M)