**THIS THREAD IS FOR AMERICAN EYES ONLY**

**THIS THREAD IS FOR AMERICAN EYES ONLY**

Good day,

Another glorious work week is coming to pass inside the empire. As you all know, operation COLORADO RAPID is due to commence in 4 days. The details of the operation have been sent to every household.

From Langley, VA:
-Colorado Rapids-
The Central Intelligence Agency has assessed that the Europeans have no idea about our combined national operation. They suspect absolutely nothing. Langley director TD Bradshaw has given the operation clearance to proceed

From the Pentagon
-Department of War-
All US citizens are required to be ready to depart for the European mainland at approximately 04:00 on 9/22/2019. West coast will meet at Long Beach Naval yards and East coast will meet at New York Harbour Pier 33.

***end of message***

Attached: fadede0b6ece09ed1804b6c1be6ff57f.jpg (1080x1080, 242K)

Stupid Eurofags have no idea what’s coming.

o hope you get shot by some enraged incel or by a nigger burguer.

>Director T Bradshaw

Attached: AF49F4A7-18E9-444C-93A8-3D45F45BD88F.jpg (1200x1200, 111K)

NICE TRY YANKS, HOW CAN YOU LEAVE THE COUNTRY IF YOU HAVENT GOT A PASSPORT HUH.

WE WILL JUST PUT A BLACK MAN ON THE SHORES OF EUROPE, WE ALL KNOW YOURE SCARED OF THEM HAHAHAHAHAHA

The Europeans will hate us in the beginning, but once they see the American flag rise over their capitol, all will be forgiven.

Did you not read the FUCKING HEADER

i didnt take it seriously because i figured true Americans cant read.

This is why I won't feel bad for conquering your nation.

Enjoy getting yeeted by a 18 year old kid from Tyler, Texas.

hopefully he wont die in a school shooting before getting the opportunity.

Hopefully you don’t die in a terror attack before he gets over there to Fortnite dance over your gaping asshole corpse

He won't. The odds of that happening are extremely low. But good luck trying to get that through your brainwashed Euro skull.

no terror attacks in my country because we dont allow in outsiders, unlike your country with its strong borders and outstanding amount of illegal immigrants, just shows you are weak and not very effective.

give it time, the body count is getting higher and higher all the time.

what they mean is that eventually given the recent spate of school shootings that the chances of getting shot are getting more and more likely all the time, but you already know that probably because of your world famous school system.

Operative Lambda reporting. Following up on last year's Paris recon intel, I am happy to report our mole in 15e arrondissement is in place and ready.
The weapons cache at Gloriette Café is secure.

The next city over is literally Long Beach, you bet I'm ready. Dumb euros, ain't got a clue.

**RE: Western Euro Operatives**
-Dept of Strategic Planning-
Note to all operatives:
Representatives from Wyoming, South Carolina, and Florida will meet at the rendezvous point in Paris. Instruct them where the weapons are located exactly and prepare for battle.

**LOGISTICS AND SUPPLIES**
-US Army depot, Lawton, OK-
The Federal government has issued every citizen taking part in The operation the following:
x1 M4 rifle with ammunition
x1 US army tent and survival gear
x1 US army uniform

West and East coast will be dropped at Brighton, UK and the invasion will first proceed to destroy all resistance in the U.K.

**SPECIAL NOTE FOR EARLY MAINLAND INVADERS**
-Dept of War-
The following states will launch an early assault on the European mainland:
-Washington
-Oregon
-California
-New York
-Vermont

Those taking part in operation EARLY BIRD are required to show their DD-724 form at the loading zone for their region.

Acknowledged.

Attached: 1561804710489.jpg (609x548, 61K)

Yep! Feel free to ignore this thread. It's fiction, after all.

what if i'm in the Midwest and nowhere near the two coasts?
t, Grand Forks, North Dakota.

Take your meds OP.

Yes. This isn't real.

Please leave if you are not American.

i realize you're just shitposting but Europe doesn't have a capital

Europe is a country in the South Pacific.

i'm a hick from backwoods missouri and even I know that's wrong

You guys are the home guard. We need real patriots to lock shit up at home whe we're away.

didnt we conquer that one?

The chair is against the wall.

John has a long mustache.

WURVUREEEENS!!!!

Attached: thumb.jpg (240x200, 8K)