So what replaces Backpages and Craig’s List?

So what replaces Backpages and Craig’s List?

Attached: 23E31F73-C614-4B2D-A442-604C611C287B.jpg (652x489, 50K)

MySpace

Fuck off feds.
Do your own leg work if you want to lock up dregs for being desperate losers because of the system you kikes created.

a girlfriend

I love listcrawler

Craigslist is still around, idiot

Your mother

I’m married .... I don’t have time to go out looking

Sexshop gloryholes and bar hookups

Same here.

I miss the good old days of CL personals, before it was all spam and scams. I don't mess with hookers but I've met at least a dozen off CL, even dated one for over a year. Wife is out of town this weekend too, back in the day I could have gotten something lined up. I can't do Tinder, it's too high profile, someone we know could see me on there. I've tried other random apps like that and had some luck but CL was choice.

night stalking

I'm not sure if it's still free for chat but go for regional adult friend finder chat rooms. I used to get a bunch of hookups out of that

*at least a dozen "normal women" though CL bitches were usually pretty crazy. It was fun that way though.

Anybody had luck with Kik chatrooms?

Rape

I hooked up with a cute 20 year old Mexican girl on CL a year 1/2 ago. We were both cheating on our lovers. She was so fucking cute. Perfect tits and ass and she was extremely passionate. We kept seeing eachother once a week for a good year. That was until the CL email chain didn't connect our messages cause the personal section got deleted. Yeaaahhh kinda wish we had exchanged numbers lol

go to bed FBI you're drunk and it's 10am. oh wait so am i

You're better off she had your kid and you don't even know about it

I'd love to have a mexi-merican baby. I'd move to Mexico and raise that baby in it's natural environment. I'd learn Spanish. I'd start a banana distribution business.

So many dreams up in smoke because CL is a communist organization.

PENIS O K USC

PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS!

aooooaoa oooooo oobobo penis llol

Isn't that the plot of arrested development?

Philippines

After CESTA and FOSTA things got kinda weird. Makes it tricky to advertise your girls.

Church, the grocery store, the gym, the mall, and all the same places hoes would hang out before the internet. Nice try, fbi.