Incest stories thread, share to your heart's content...

Incest stories thread, share to your heart's content. I got a few that I wrote a long time ago and have posted a few times but which make me hard af when I tell them. What does Yea Forums wanna hear?

>Touched and kinda seen the pussy of a paternal side cousin.
>Tricked maternal side cousin into getting naked for me and her brother.
>Felt and seen older sisters tits as she slept. Only got to touch her pussy once but she had a pad so it smelled funky.
>Felt younger sister's pussy on two occasions as she slept. Kinda saw a glimpse of her slit too. I also possess a stolen pic of her tits, wish I had one of her pussy.
>Did almost everything to youngest sister a few years ago, shame that she is at her peak with puberty now.

Attached: dcugjls-f9696f76-23a4-4e5c-a529-c88cd48ca5b1.png (207x250, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDAt8vY0vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1531425887156.jpg (989x900, 166K)

>i was 6 my sister was 10 - still taking baths together, she liked to play with my little dick pull back the foreskin and just inspect and handle it

shit was cash

>i was 15 she was 19 wearing a pink mesh swimsuit i can see her full dark bush. she sees me looking and smiles.

like pic, but pic not related

Attached: pink_mesh_1.jpg (1400x1306, 221K)

A maternal side cousin of mine used to let me feel up her tits while we watched TV. We played doctor a couple of times, and she even touched my dick once.

She later lost interest and we never spoke of it again. I was 8, she must've been 16.

it was definitly my mom that started my foot fetish.
>has slim pretty feet, nice arches
>always wore sandals or flip flops and had painted toes

Attached: feet2405-08.jpg (1400x846, 148K)

holy shit... more please... perfect feet i can see why she kickstarted your fetish.. ever snuck off with her socks?

This thread will disapear, what a pity...

my mom is also the cause of my foot fetish

Attached: 1aa.png (1414x1034, 1.44M)

oh fuck yea bro. i have blown so many loads in my moms, shoes, socks and panties
>even now shes about 65 and her panties smell so fucking good. everytime we visit i raid her hamper

Attached: img-20190918-014257583.jpg (1400x1870, 583K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FgDAt8vY0vg

fuck yea man, i would lick those soles and suck those toes

>have given my mom many foot massages when i was younger, not anymore :(

you mad lucky son of a godess.. would love more pics of your moms feet if you got em willing to share

babe!

Attached: 2 - zotj1w5.png (592x933, 709K)

yeah, she was pretty hot when she was younger

Attached: 3.jpg (619x625, 61K)

I love sniffing my sisters pants when she is out

love to give those some tlc

god damn.. i'd for sure be into my mom if she looked like that

>>Tricked maternal side cousin into getting naked for me and her brother.

>>Did almost everything to youngest sister a few years ago, shame that she is at her peak with puberty now.

Requesting the story of those two please

Attached: 24 - KKgY0N0.png (352x523, 294K)

nice sneaky!!

Attached: 25 - ssAql1z.png (533x654, 402K)

i've been stroking to her for years

Attached: 1.jpg (759x924, 102K)

from her cruise a few years ago

Attached: 30-285423680.jpg (1400x1056, 140K)

ever get at her panties?

I had to help bathe my 11yo niece several times, it was honestly pretty fun

yes sir

Attached: 22 - ebYzOFt.jpg (1000x651, 174K)

ill be knocking a few off to her too

omg that pic quality!!!! what an absolute gem

nice, here's a bikini pic, it was super low quality so i cropped and edited it

Attached: 2.jpg (365x555, 33K)

sniffers heaven!!!!

I'll start with the maternal side cousin:

>Be me, 11 or 12 years old
>Have maternal-side cousin who is 6
>Her mom is going through a divorce so her family is staying with mine for a few weeks
>Not sure why but I became interested in seeing cousin
>Pulled her aside one day to my room while other siblings and cousins played
>Pretended that we needed to plot a way to prank the others
>Carried her in my arms while sitting in Indian position and talked about this prank as if the whole world depended on it
>Eventually asked questions about her outfit, worked my way into inquiring about her underwear
>She described it as being white with a big flower on it
>I was about to move in for the kill but then her mom walked in on us
>missionfailed.jpg
>She looked at me very weird and my parents reprimanded me for how things looked
>Denied everything
>About a week later tried something again, this time successfully
>I was with her and her brother, who was 9, in my room watching tv
>Not sure how the conversation went but at some point we dared her to get naked
>She then "reluctantly" removed her shorts
>We then told her she needed to remove everything and accused her of being a chicken when she refused
>Not long after she gave in but demanded I show her my dick because I needed to be fair
>I told her that I couldn't because I had an injury and it looked nasty af and so she let it go
>lol dumb bitch

(1/2)

Attached: 11 - EiaUbfJ.jpg (1400x941, 556K)

holy hell

ive pumped out gallons of cum while sniffing her shoes, socks, and panties while thi king about memories of massaging her soles

>thanks mom for the life long fetish

Cont

>She then proceeded to take off her shirt and panties and then she got on my bed
>I remember her laying on her back, she had her arms on her side, and her legs were folded
>I can clearly remember her flat chest with her nipples that were pretty much little circles then, you could also kinda see her ribcage just a little bit, and a line that ran through her mound all the way down to her butt crack
>At one point I moved one of her legs to the side and got a good view of her beautiful bald pussy
>She was kinda skinny so it was interesting to see the contrast between her body and her fleshy pussy
>Got to see her body for a good two or three minutes while other cousin laughed in the background but was also lowkey very horny
>Girl cousin just layed there and looked to the side acting as if she wasn't interested
>Eventually she put her clothes back on and she became our favorite person of the night
>Never got to see her naked like that again though
>Her mom eventually moved out with them and I would no longer see them as frequently
>Fast forward to the present, she just graduated HS but from what I heard she is a bit of a troublemaker
>Definitely best to stay away lol

(2/2)

Attached: 2a.jpg (842x698, 112K)

that lady did you a favor... she has the best feet to start your fetish for

massive stiffy

absolute goddess

Attached: 5.jpg (750x919, 82K)

sister, on he other hand grew fat over the years
nothing to talk about, but those are special memories too

Bear with me because I have pussy coming over and I am cleaning my apartment in a haste:

>Be me, 16 or 17
>Have sister that is 6 or 7
>Interest in her started one day I was watching tv and she came in and sat on my bed
>Noticed she was wearing a denim dress that reached down like two inches above her knees
>She was also wearing an orange/white pair of panties
>Wanted to get a better look so I grabbed her playfully and held her down from the arms and she responded by laughing and kicking with her legs
>I got to see her underwear a bit but I wasnt satisfied
>I then proceeded to cover her eyes and nose with one hand and held her hands with the other, she responded by kicking once again while laughing and then she stopped struggling altogether
>She then did a "tired" eagle spread and I proceeded to put my face mere inches from her crotch area
>It looked and smelled amazing
>After that I feel like she knew what I was up to and I can recall one occassion where she gave me a subtle "go ahead"
>We were in our parents room alone and I was playing with a small ball
>I threw the ball and it landed on the floor
>I reached for it while laying on my stomach on the edge of the bed
>As I did so, my sister walked up to me, lifted her dress, and revealed her white panties to me, and she just stood there while giving me a nonchalant look before putting them down and acting as if nothing happened.

Cont

>At that point I didnt know what to make of that but I was sure I would succeed if I tried anything, however, I still wanted to be cautious
>Eventually I decided to test the waters by playing with her a bit
>Started by "tickling" parts of her body like the legs or stomach
>"Accidentally" tickled her crotch area on one occasion
>She giggled and claimed I touched her private area
>Feigned ignorance and asked to see what she meant
>She then lifted her shorts and revealed her underwear
>I acted surprised and asked what was under them
>She replied her "private" part and I responded by telling her I didnt know what she was talking about
>Asks to see what's under that and she reveals bald pussy to me
>I remember saying something along the lines of "wow" and I reached in and tickled her cunny
>She giggled bit more
>Only ever felt her mound on that occasion
>Eventually I would ask her if she wanted me to tickle her
>Would start on the stomach and worked my way down
>Always asked if it was okay if I tickled her private area
>She would quietly nod with a guilty smile on her face
>Tickled her mound and then just felt the area a bit
>She would laugh out loud whenever I would tickle her slit
>Would then send her on her way and acted as if nothing happened
>Eventually she would come to me asking to be tickled
>She would always seek me out when she knew I was alone
>Didn't waste any time and would reach to the area I knew she wanted my fingers on
>She would giggle a bit less and would pretend to concentrate on other things like the TV while I did my thing
>At that point i would bring her shorts or pants to her knees to reveal her pussy
>I would sometimes encourage her to admire how beautiful it was but she'd be indifferent though
>My favorite thing to do was massage her pussy through her underwear while she sat on my lap and watched tv or I would just get her completely naked and massage her slit

>Playtime for us basically went like this:
>Example 1: She pretended to be a zombie and I would "overpower" her and as I held her down I would reach into her pants/shorts and she would giggle
>Example 2: She would pretend to be dead and so I would carry her body while "crying", put her on a bed in an empty room, and reach in to feel her soft parts and she tried her hardest not to react
>Example 3: Her favorite thing was being "tickled" and as explained above, things would go like this. I could be watching tv alone in my room and then she would walk in and carefully close and lock the door behind her. She then would ask me in a low voice and with a big smile on her face if I could tickle her. I would "reluctantly" agree to do so, so as to make her believe that I was doing her a favor. I would then reach in her underwear or take off all of her clothes. My favorite thing would be when I would purposely tickle her outside her pants or on her stomach and she herself would grab my hand and put it on her pussy.

>As time went on it became less about "playing a game" and instead it was because she wanted me to touch her or because I would give her something in exchange for feeling and seeing her pussy.
>Example 1: I would give her potato chips and she would eat them and watch tv as I felt her pussy.
>Example 2: I once let her have some leftover play-doh from a project and in exchange she pulled her pants down and laid across my lap. As she played with it, I would pull her underwear to the side and just touch and see her pussy
>Example 3: Whenever she needed help with her homework she would let me touch her pussy for helping her with a problem, repeated as many times as needed.
>Example 4: Whenever she wanted to go outside to play with her friends she would always come and ask me for permission if I was the oldest person in the house and you guessed it, the toll was letting me see and feel her pussy. In fact, on one occasion she had just gotten out of the shower and was wearing a sort of pajama gown and she looked for me in the living room to ask for permission. I told her she knew what she needed to do and she laid back on the couch and spread her legs. She had a pair of cute underwear and I asked her, what type of underwear is this and she answered "Monster High". I was like "Oh" but in reality I asked because they were tight af on her. I carefully moved them to the side and it became apparent how tight they were because I kinda had to pull her pussy from the other side to get a better look at it. It was so pink and beautiful and after feeling it for a bit I told her she could go. My fingers smelled fucking awesome afterwards

>I have four memorable moments with her.
>The first and most memorable was one cold winter night where I was in my room on my bed and two of our siblings were sleeping in another bed.
>I was watching Jim Carrey's A Christmas Carol on tv when suddenly my older brother brought my sister into my room and instructed her to lay next to me and see the movie
>I complained that I didnt want her in the room because I was genuinely enjoying my time alone
>Sister jumps on bed and lays next to me with her head on my feet and feet facing my head
>Brother leaves, and a minute or two later sister turns her body and now has her head by my shoulder
>She then grabs my arm and puts it under her head
>I'm still upset cause I wanna be alone but get over it when I see opportunity
>"Resently" move my hand and place it on her stomach
>Do a stretching motion and then put my hand down her pants and hear the button pushed out
>I feel her slit and sister is very quiet and concentrating next to me
>Then I quietly tell her "open", and she then spread her legs for me
>What happened next is that I legit fingered her that night
>I used two fingers and ran them down her slit and then in and around her hole
>Worked my way up and down and I was tapping it with my fingers until you could hear the sound of wet skin
>At this point sister was trying to hold back laughter and she kinda moaned loudly a couple of times
>It was then that I realized it was too risky and that I should probably call it quits since I had already had my fun and I feared my other two siblings would wake up
>We then tried to play it off as if nothing happend and continued to watch the movie

>The second most memorable moment was one night that my previously mentioned older brother was going to party with his friends and me and sister were the only other people in the house
>Sister and I were alone in my room while I played vidya and she came in and asked me for some Doritos I had
>She was laying on the edge of my bed and I was standing over her when I asked her, "what's in it for me?"
>She then pointed with her eyes down and did a little movement with her hips by lifting her butt to emphasize on her pubic area
>Got hard immediately.
>She was wearing a dress/skirt, which is my weakness, and I reached down to touch her pussy through her clothes
>She did a hissing sound, like the one you make when you suck air through you teeth and that made me harder than diamonds
>I was very turned on and excited
>We waited for brother to leave and as I walked him out he asked me to take care of her and the house and I was like "yeah sure, no problem bro"
>As I closed the door and turned around I could already see sister walking down the hallway towards my room

>I caught up with her and lifted her in the air with her back facing me and with one hand I reached in and touched her pussy that made her squirm a bit
> I led her to my room and closed the door behind us
>For the most part I just had her remove her underwear and lift her dress so that I could see her slit
>She was kinda nervous the rest of the family would arrive so she wanted to cut it short
>Before she could I asked her to let me get one last look at her pussy and then I promised we would stop
>I then removed her underwear and she lifted her dress one more time, but this time I had her sit towards the wall and do a full eagle spread for me
>For a good few minutes I saw everything and I contemplated on how beautiful it was while letting her know
>I remember how clean it looked and how there was not single hair on it. She was also kinda wet and her pussy smelled gorgeous. It was dark and puffy on the outside, because I'm sure she was very turned on, but the inside was a very pretty bright pink. I recall seeing her intact hymen and her pussy would do like a pulsing thing every so often.
>She really appreciated the comments I would make because she would giggle and smile when I would say stuff like that
>To be honest the best part out of the whole experience was the big cheery smile she had on her face
>At some point I even got her to touch her clit because I told her I didnt know what it was
>After a few minutes we stopped and then not long after the rest of our family arrived home

>The third memorable moment happened one day we were both kinda horny
>I took her to my room and put her on the bed and locked my door
>I removed her pants and to reveal a white pair of cottons panties
>As usual I put my hand/fingers in them and just felt her out while she giggled
>Spread her slit just a little bit while I carried her and put my face close to her pussy just to take it all in
>At one point I had her lay on the bed and she had her legs folded and kinda spread
>I'm not sure if it's because her underwear was wet or because it was worn off as a result of being washed many times but I could clearly see her pussy lips through her underwear and how dark they were from being aroused
>I removed her panties and then she did like a "scared" whimper complete with puppy eyes and I swear she looked so fucking cute
>I then told her how good her pussy looked and she became so flattered at the comment that she proceeded to spread her pussy lips doing that "V" or "peace sign" thing all while giving me the cutest smile.
>Not long after we stopped because I didnt want people to come looking for us in my room

>The fourth most memorable moment happened after she came home from getting a hair cut
>She was wearing a white blouse with green tights and she was very chatty and happy about her hair
>Brought her to parents room and laid her on the edge of the bed
>Asked her if I could see her pussy and she said yes
>nevergetsold.jpg
>I brought her tights and underwear down to reveal my second most viewed pussy in real life,
right after my gf
>I was so hard but unable to channel my excitement that I asked her if I could give it a kiss
>She nonchalantly agreed and then my lips met the skin or her bald pussy mound, right above her slit
>That feeling is like no other
>I then called it quits because people were coming into the house and I went straight to the restroom to jack off
>Immediately felt guilty and for a while my lips I still felt like her pussy mound

>16 male
>sister was 13
>went to gaming convention, took her with
>mom paid for a suite with a hottub for us
>spent most of the day on my feet doing tabletop wargames
>go back to room with her
>get in hot tub to soak our sore muscles
>watching skinimax
>she sits on my lap since she wanted to watch too
>emmanuel was on
>get hard
>she starts squirming
>she's just mindlessly grinding on me
>dick works it's way out the bottom of the shorts

>That all happened in the span of a year and a half
>Eventually I met a girl and forgot about sister
>Sister grew up and became weird and the black sheep of the family, mostly cause she is obnoxious
>She's in high school now and has gotten kinda fat but it's not too bad
>Looks like pic related just 10-20 more pounds
>She's got somewhat big tits now and I bet she must have huge areolas and a very hairy pussy
>Been wanting to see her naked once more but there hasn't been an opportunity to do so
>Our relationship is okayish
>We don't talk about the past but she tries to be overprotective of a niece of ours whenever I'm around
>She'll act all serious and say something like "don't touch her" and I tell her she's fucking stupid and brush her words off
>Bitch doesn't realize that I'm still kinda interested in her
>She conviniently forgot that she would also really enjoy the things we would do together
>Other than that, at least I have all my memories with her

Not writing a greentext but me and my sister (older than me) fucked and got caught, both of us ended up going into therapy and my parents were horrified. Good sex but not worth the hassle, it did make ironically fix the relationship of my parents a little because they stopped neglecting us so much after.

>she notices but keeps grinding
>the soft moans were killing me
>she asks if I want to try something
>say sure because at that point I was up for anything
>she takes off her bottoms and has me take off mine
>she sits with my dick resting on the front of her crotch
>more grinding
>she slips a little further forward and slips it in
>slow fucking in the hottub
>tell her to get off because I'm gonna cum
>she says good and slides all the way in
>bust a nut in her
>at this point there's no going back
>we spend the rest of the night fucking and sucking

That was the last time I bitched about being forced to take my sister to conventions with me. We fuck every time we go to a con. Just at cons though. We've had a couple of pregnancy scares but we just can't help ourselves

I haven't done incest but I've saw it. When I was a kid my sisters were molested by our dad. He never let them wear clothes around the house so I saw them naked all the time. And he'd finger them on the couch in the front room in front of everybody. I masturbated so much thinking about my sisters

If they were getting molested anyway, you should have just gone for it.

This

My dad would've beat the shit out of me if I tried touching them. They were his to use.

If he had to molest little kids he couldn't have been that big of a threat

You should've got your dad to touch you too. Then nobody would be left out.

Or his mom.

>"incest thread"
You're just a pedophile, incest is one thing, but raping a younger sister is fucked up.

OOOOOHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1568819028500.png (390x348, 125K)

I showered with my niece earlier today

How old?

wtf did i just come across.

>I haven't done incest but I've saw it
Inbreds can't into english

Did you touch her bagina?
Started when they were basically babies. Man y'know girls are never too young for fucking.
>look at me I'm pretentious on Yea Forums

Ew

Did he fuck them in front of you?

i miss those days charlie

post a pic of your sis so i can jack off to her

i hope your dad is still alive so that you can give me his name and location so i can properly address this situation

>be me around 11yo
>often stay at grandmothers on weekends
>family bullshit occurs involving older cousin and abusive husband
>older cousin moves in to grandmothers along with 2 daughters
>elder daughter is around 2 years younger than me
>she's a little chubby, both shy and nice
>let's call her C
>younger daughter is around 3 years younger than me
>fit frame for her age, extrovert and energetic
>let's call her J
>not too fond of them at first
>theycrampinmyweekendgetawayhouse.jpg
>eventually start to get along with them
>playing in their room one day
>we play truth or dare
>eventually C dares me to pull pants down
>down they go
>she adds in underwear too
>me being dumb kid reluctantly agrees
>slowly pull them down
>wiener comes out
>shyness kicks in
>pants quickly come back up
>C giggles while J pouts on how quick I did it
>well lets see how you like it
>my turn next
>ask J truth or dare
>J grins and chooses dare
>dare her to do the same thing
>she does it without question
>gawk at her small smooth hairless slit for a moment
>C pokes her slit
>J giggles and pulls everything back up
>game ends soon after hearing their mother move around in the house

There is more but I don't have time to post the rest right now. Maybe I'll continue if thread is still around.

Didn't touch it, got a great view though

Leviticus 20:17 kjv
>And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.

Attached: plezeaqadz401.jpg (938x544, 54K)

just a reminder that brother & sister love is the purest.

fucking jew worshipper

>Looks like pic related just 10-20 more pounds

what pic

Pics?

She's 10 so probably not

Rip

no greentext but i fucked my brother for couple months after i got divorced. He was married , best sex ever on family reunions. dont regret but somehow burnout already.