What phone should i buy? why?

what phone should i buy? why?

Attached: 1553311700609.jpg (800x1200, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/basia-shower-3288202#
peachy18.com/t/basia-a-met-art-kaly-yoala-179643.aspx
bombler.ru/531-devushka-dnya-14-foto.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bananaphone, because potassium

dont fuck with me user i need the straight juice

one you can call beautiful women on

Note 10+ because it's the best option currently out there because the iPhone 11 is trash and the Pixel 3 is laughable.

>Inb4 Huawei or OnePlus

Those are Chinese phones and honestly inferior.

Nokia because indestructible also you can pretend you're a nigger

If you're an Applefag, kill yourself.

If you're getting a proper phone, OnePlus make solid phones. I've had a 5 and have a 6 now, it's ridiculously fast and built very well. It even took a small trip in the washing machine and survived.

Samsung are plastic as fuck and use a retarded skin on Android, OnePlus is basically stock Android with some very minor but useful usability tweaks.

sauce

Go Samsung, reliable in quality and stands the test over time, get a decent cover and screen protector and you have a solid phone for atleast 3-4 years

>OnePlus
>honestly inferior
Is it actually? I have a friend using the 1+7 snd he loves it. He switched to it from an Iphone X. He said it's way better. And I know a lot of other people who use 1+ as well and never had any complaints. People who've used brand new Samsungs before.

pretty much my first choice but the inner jew in me is afraid to pay close to 1000 shekels for a phone
ive kinda dismissed them altogether but ill consider
no sauce found her but nice dubs

Nokia top-end are uniromically very good
They also have the highest percentage of updates of any major manufacturer, sitting at 98% (source: nokia)
Other than that, lg used to be my favourite but ever since the g7 and v40 they are just high quality chinkshit. There is just no design differences or innovation and that's something i look out for
One plus is a good bang for buck, but not nearly as good or premium as people perceive it to be, they are just fine
I wouldn't come close to Huawei
BlackBerry phones are cool but underspecced for their price

Any flagship is good when compared to iPhone
I just love it when people go from an iphone to a 100 bucks android phone and then complain that android is shit and the iphone is so much better. You get what you pay for
As i said, 1+ is nlt bad, but they use low quality components, like screens or camera hardware

I seen a video on yt comparing google pixel3s camera with samsung note 10 and its kind of hit or miss although the samsung seems better in my opinon.. I need something with a good camera because i have a ton of random shit i need to sell

es.xhamster.com/photos/gallery/basia-shower-3288202#

>not nearly as good or premium
>they use low quality components
Ohh. The one thing always gave me pause was it's relative cheapness. I guess this why.
Well, that and being Chinese.

>Samsung A50
currently selling for 260
good build
top quality screen and battery
get the clout of Samsung brand

peachy18.com/t/basia-a-met-art-kaly-yoala-179643.aspx

Dude, Oneplus uses same Sony camera sensor as Samsung, and Oneplus screens are made by Samsung. Dont shit talk around if you dont know the facts...

Attached: IMG-20190919-WA0001.jpg (666x960, 94K)

Yeah I've had a couple of Samsungs and a Huawei and a Pixel and the OnePlus 6 feels fancier than the Samsung, is as fast or faster than all of them, and the camera is amazing, I don't understand the bang for buck thing, the 6 is still rather an expensive phone and it's performed solid and lightning fast for over a year now

here's a helpful guide

Attached: phone_brands.jpg (960x712, 74K)

>I need something with a good camera because i have a ton of random shit i need to sell
you better buy some cheap camera that doesn't have to be shrinked to fit inside a phone, quality will be much better for far cheaper
you can find a go-pro clone for €39.90 with wifi, much easier to snap pics and send them, and additionally it works as a webcam or sportcam

I went from an LG G6 to a Samsung S9 and the LG was way better. My next phone will be an LG

>no sauce found her but nice dubs
bombler.ru/531-devushka-dnya-14-foto.html

Attached: 1328272811_girls_14.jpg (800x1200, 80K)

Get the note 10+ pretty sexy specs on that bitch but you'll be paying a lot.

Attached: A68B09E2-7791-4453-8908-0FDAA882249E.jpg (612x329, 48K)

Just curious, why does everyone hate apple so much? Like is it ironic or is there a legitimate reason?

i just wish LG would go back to using removable batteries

Attached: 1508845546070.jpg (820x750, 136K)

because they're edgelords

Get something like the LG Stylo 4. It's dirt cheap so if you break it that's no big deal. Other than the cameras and a bit of processor speed it does what any other Android does. You don't need a service protection plan because of the price. You own it so you aren't tied to your plan. It has a slot for an external memory card so you can carry around unlimited storage in your car or wallet. Spend your money on things that matter instead of giving all of your money to parasites. Apple and Samsung fans can go suck corporate dick.

Could you elaborate?

Best Cheap: Xiaomi Redmi 7

Best bang for buck: Redmi k20 Pro

Best flat out: OnePlus 7 Pro

Baller Best: Samsung Note 10+

Attached: obo.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Tracked by China.
Tracked by America.
Tracked by GCHQ.
No matter what someone is tracking you.

No getting around it. Install a VPN and hope for the best.

If you at all want security just break down and go for either an iPhone or better a flip phone. iMessage remains the most widely used encrypted messaging program, and a flip phone has access to less of your info to begin with.

second hand samsung. don't buy any kind of iphone unless you work in advertising and you want the other guys to think you have a tiny dick.

It turned out Siri was listening to everyone for years and apps that track you and steal your data are removed in waves of 1000's every few months. There was a purge recently.

I guess an iphone with just whatsapp and imessage on it would be 'secure'?

thank. i wonder why this didn't show up in google's reverse image search

because they charge four times as much for comparable hardware. they are selling to the rich assholes we all hate.

BuT tHe MaTtE tExTuReD bAcK gLaSs