Does Walmart monitor their security cameras all the time...

Does Walmart monitor their security cameras all the time ? Just seen a video of a guy cumming on a walmart employee and didn’t get caught

Attached: 03FD1891-2F0A-4143-B339-45F4332825D4.jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

Where's the video?

kek they do got caught taking a piss on
some things

yes they review every video from every camera in every store, there is a team of thousand at corporate that is their sole job.. shit is crazy.

Walmart has the best security

Reviewing and monitoring 24/7 are 2 different things. And how do you know ?

pissed on a rack of womens underwear about 12 years ago when I was a kid. haven't been caught so I doubt it

How did you get caught

They're always running but the tapes get reused after like 48 or 72 hours. It's why to keep from being fired LP usually blames a random night employee of theft so they get fired instead.

Mind sharing the video? Also depends on the store.

But my question is if someone is monitoring/looking at the cameras at all times ?

I grabbed a woman's ass at Walmart once and walked calmly to the exit and no one stopped me, so I would say it depends on the store because I've been caught stealing from others.

Did the woman notice you grab her ass?

Youre retarded if you think there’s a team of people monitoring the cameras of thousands of stores nationwide. It’s for insurance liability, and it’s common knowledge those cameras are more for staff anyways. Walmart has theft insurance they literally don’t care about the occasional person putting a candy bar in their pocket.

How’s the fuck did sheisnovember get fucked in Walmart?
Also post more videos of risky shit in Walmart because it’s my kink

No, sometimes a manager will get bored and sit in there to avoid work, or a regional LP manager will do the same, but usually? They're just there incase they need documentation of something

They have a security team that watches every "shady" person at all times. It starts from the moment they enter the store. Dont walk in with a big jacket or sunglasses. Those are always the people that try to steal apparently.

So cameras aren’t monitored 24/7?

So they are monitored 24/7? I keep getting those 2 answers like some people say no they’re not monitored and some people say yes they’re monitored 24/7

Yes. She got mad and clicked her tongue and told her friend, who then proceeded to chase me out while yelling stuff at me in Spanish.

That's great except LP teams are regional. Non-LP personnel are supposed to crowd people they think might steal

It depends entirely on the store user. I worked and stolen from several walmarts across the country and known this from experience. The vast majority of time though nobody is watching the cameras. A rule of thumb is that if someone (lost prevention/security) is at the entrance checking receipts or something than nobody is checking cameras.

Post video faggot

Attached: 81D71D12-3E6B-4708-B15B-0714FF1FC50F.jpg (640x360, 64K)

Why did you do a full on grab lol I usually just lay my hand on there and they never notice

Makes sense

Attached: B33D77EF-980A-4C65-ADBC-F168B2A95AC8.jpg (299x168, 15K)

That ass is magnificent

Kind of. I used to be LP at Walmart. If someone came to me and asked me to look up that specific incident with the correct time it happened there would be a slim chance it would be on camera and even if it was the quality of review in most stores is potato.

Attached: 975B396C-ED1A-4D24-B34F-4C1DCF001236.jpg (600x729, 48K)

Most systems in Walmart keep record for about 2-3 months. After that, gets automatically deleted.

Attached: 1531C4B7-B382-40A9-B021-32A71ABF3278.jpg (1280x1707, 457K)

I don't know, but they probably have footage of me doing some pretty stupid shit.

One time I found a pumpkin pie on the ground in the parking lot and proceeded to stomp the shit out of it before kicking a field goal with it over some cart returns.

Another time I pushed a cart around the store slamming it into end-caps and steel support beams. One of the times I did it so hard that it made a loud bang that caused several customers to duck down.

I've been afraid to go back to walmart after that incident.

Another time I sprayed every single kind of body spray they had onto myself and walked around the store and laughed at the people wheezing and coughing.

Yes; I am a special, disturbed individual. I also get very bored on Saturdays.

Attached: TommyBoyScreening.jpg (750x400, 49K)

death from a thousand cuts
there are anywhere from one to four asset protection associates in a store, actively monitoring cameras and aisle trafic

Attached: boxxy cuts Image29.jpg (317x237, 14K)

What is this pic from

Here we go again. Another person saying yes they are actively monitored lol

Yeah, I did a smack and then a full squeeze. Idk why I did it, but it was a rush.

I see what you mean. I wanna do this so bad but the risk of getting caught is too high. If you want a bigger rush try cumming in a girls ass when she’s turned around. I’ve done this many of times. It’s crazy how I’m not afraid to do that but afraid to just straight up grab a girl ass

My memories are flooding back now. Another time I took the bouncing balls and proceeded to slam them hard enough against the floor that they then bounced up and hit the ceiling. I ended up knocking a light fixture down and bailing out.

Another time I road around the store on a scooter from the toy department, but unfortunately the damn thing broke in the process.

this

God your dumb. Imagine the price to have every inch monitored 24/7. They just have undercover shoppers. Ive known people who steal tons from walmart only people i know whove been caught was bc of the undercover

NIGGA. POST. THE. VIDEO.

Yeah, if you're going to grab a girls ass just do it somewhere outside. Do you cum on girl's asses in stores? If so how do you do it? Very curious and might try.

>your

This reminds me of a time when I jumped up to tap the directory sign at the supermarket and it fell down, knocking cans of baked beans everywhere.

*you’re. So that’s the nail in the coffin, Walmart security cameras are not constantly monitored? They’re only checked when something is brought up

It’s a lot to explain but in short I cut a hole in my pants pocket so I can jack off easily without taking my dick out. I find a girl (preferably and older woman with a big ass, the older the better cause they’re oblivious) I jack off in my pants and when I’m about to cum I unzip my zipper and just simply explode on their ass. The best is when they’re bent over trying to get something on the bottom shelf. Done it 4 times now and they never noticed.

Post the video nigga

Awesome, thanks for the advice and be safe out there.

nah dont post the video Op

And yea I only do stores where I know for a fact the cameras aren’t going to be monitored like dollar general, Walgreens, cvs etc

I worked at a Family Dollar and apparently all the cameras work (although the managers themselves have to check them if they feel something is wrong) but everything is automatically sent to another office (Loss Prevention) and they themselves check cameras if something is amiss (like missing money at a cashier's register or any other incident like a customer falling or merchandise missing). I got caught using my phone many times because of the latter

If you think the rush of grabbing a girls ass is a rush your in for a treat if you follow my advice. Unlike any rush