Any uncut guys? Do you feel like your dick is more sensitive? Does your forskin get really tight or hurt ever?

Any uncut guys? Do you feel like your dick is more sensitive? Does your forskin get really tight or hurt ever?

Attached: main.jpg (180x180, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhs.uk/conditions/phimosis/
baus.org.uk/patients/conditions/13/tight_foreskin_phimosis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't even pull mine back, would get the steroid cream, but I'm too embarrassed to get a prescription for it, do you know of anything over the counter that would work?

>Do you feel like your dick is more sensitive?

Than a cut one? Of course it is. I’ve heard tons of cut guys say they can’t cum from head, which must be horrible because filling some slut’s mouth is amazing.

>Does your forskin get really tight or hurt ever?

Never.

I'm cut but from what I've seen and heard the head is more sensitive in uncut guys.

>uncut
yep, love being unmolested.

>Do you feel like your dick is more sensitive?
YES. See image, I know because I can experience it, at least the left half is 100% accurate.

>Does your forskin get really tight or hurt ever?
It did when I was a little kid, not any more.

Also this is a preemptive message to anons, do not let kikes derail the thread lol.

Attached: Sorrells-Chart.jpg (1000x517, 152K)

> do not let kikes derail the thread lol.

Mutilating children is CULTURE, you antisemite

It's never too late to get a circumcision user. No girl wants a smelly, cheesy turtle looking weenie

> No girl wants a smelly, cheesy turtle looking weenie

That’s what they say, but I’ve met about 30 girls who didn’t care.

What the fuck are they going to say once your pants are down? No thanks?

> What the fuck are they going to say once your pants are down? No thanks?

They certainly have that option, but that never happens because they don’t care.

I'm uncut. Can confirm head is very sensitive. I have the perfect amount of foreskin. When soft it covers the head completely and sits open right where the pee hole is for no messy pissing and no droopy foreskin.
When hard it retracts all the way back exposing the head entirely and doesn't bundle up near the head curve. when getting jacked off the foreskin glides up over the head and back down smoothly making jacking off the most pleasurable it can be.

I was blessed with a good penis.

Do you mean they don't care about the foreskin itself being there or do you mean they don't care your dick is covered in cheese once they pull the foreskin back?

just keep your shit clean and you won't have any issues with

Really couldn't give a flying fuck what some Cunt with a dank gloop hole thinks about my clean foreskin.

> your dick is covered in cheese once they pull the foreskin back?

What the fuck are you talking about? It’s easier to keep my dick clean than my car or bedroom.

Do you really think this is a problem?

Also might I add, I never get cheese. when I was a young kid I used to get it but I learnt at an early age to keep it clean and thoroughly wash it.
Now I'm an adult I no longer get it. Even if I haven't showered for a few days. It's like I developed some kind of immunity to getting it.

>uncut
I prefer the term "intact"

Attached: 1568866671349.png (330x189, 19K)

Anyone here have successfuly gone through foreskin restoration? How is pleasure and the look of it?

I'm literally asking you what you meant by your comment considering the other user mentioned a cheesy foreskin. I was merely asking for clarification you dunderhead.
Most girls I know have stories of hooking up with a guy to find his dick covered in cheese and refused to sleep with him.

Uncut Americunt here.

When I'm hard you can't tell I'm uncut but when when I tell girls I'm not cut, they say they love it.

Attached: 20190908_194429.jpg (1066x941, 478K)

Being this delusional

> Most girls I know have stories of hooking up with a guy to find his dick covered in cheese and refused to sleep with him.

What utter bullshit. I know a lot of women and have never once heard of this happening. Yes, some women prefer an uncut dick, but most of them don’t care any more than a dude cares when he runs into a lippy vag.

If your female friends are running into gross dicks it’s because they’re going out with gross dudes or maybe you live in some Appalachian shithole.

All it takes to have a clean dick is a regular shower. It’s that easy. If you think there’s a 1% chance you’re gonna get laid you take a shower, so I don’t see how it’s a problem.

The other user is probably right and you’re some Jew clamoring to normalize your child abuse.

Yeah there are disgusting pigs out there who don't wash their peepees

Smega when fresh is not even a bad thing. Leaving there for days will just have start to stink up. But lets be honest, if we've got to that point, what must the ass crack, armpits etc...smell like? Strikes me, these threads are started by adolescents who either don't wash regularly yet, or poor mutilated fags who pine for the whole of their Penis

I have some restorative foreskin sleeves that I got from some Canadian site and they definitely help to regrow skin and restore sensation in the head, but I haven't used it in a while. The problem is that they can fall off with just a hint of moisture and since I'm an oldfag, it tends to fall off a lot and that can raise weird questions. Also once you start using it, you literally have to always use it, because having an uncalloused head exposed to the friction of fabric is unbearable. Anyways I may start restoring again but it really is a commitment, but I did see nice gains in the few months that I used it.

Yeah it’s a genuine condition

nhs.uk/conditions/phimosis/

baus.org.uk/patients/conditions/13/tight_foreskin_phimosis/

>In adults, tightness of the foreskin may cause no symptoms for most of the time. Problems usually become more obvious (and troublesome) when you get an erection and attempt sexual intercourse.

>In children, a tight foreskin is usually congenital but, in adults, it is often due to a scarring disease known as balanitis xerotica obliterans (BXO, sometimes called lichen sclerosus). We do not know the cause of BXO

Shit lots of us come from countries where an uncircumcised penis is more common than a circumcised penis, and I’ve never met a guy who didn’t clean his dick.

If any of you are interested, I used Manhood and all you do is pull the skin up as high as it will go and then wrap the foreskin around it to hold it in place. It uses Velcro to close so you can adjust it and have the head protected does feel really nice.

Attached: Manhood.png (702x397, 244K)

Dude... I'm not the same user that left the post you're referring to. I'm a different user asking you a simple question. The girls I mentioned don't care about them being uncut (Where I'm from near enough all guys are uncut) which wasn't my question or point.
My question was do the girls you know not care about nobcheese or do they not care about them being uncut (and clean) in general. That's what I'm asking.

I know how to clean my dick. I left these two posts here. So no, I'm not a jew.
As I mentioned before, the mass majority of guys where I'm from are uncut. There's also a lot of guys that never learnt to clean under the foreskin. Most girls I know have learnt this the hard way.

> not care about nobcheese

The point is that there is no nobcheese at least in NYC.

Maybe in your shithole country intactfags don’t wash their dicks, but that’s probably because you have a dirty culture and cutfags also don’t wash.

How would you know...? Been around a lot of guys user?
I guarantee there are guys in your country that don't wash. You said you're in America. So you definitely have them. Every country will have them.
Being this salty and aggressive to prove "I CLEAN MY DICK AND SO DO ALL MY BRO'S I SWEAR"

Because I talk to women, a lot of them. And I’ve never heard a dick cheese story. I know one girl who’s sucked almost 200 dicks and she doesn’t have a dick cheese story.

I barely even know any dudes, just scores of women who thus far have not reported what you say is common.

I’m just not buying it.

I never said it was common. I said most but not all have at least ONE occasion of it. I know some of those girls sleep around so I know that most guys do wash. They just happened to stumble across a guy who obviously was clueless. There are unfortunately those who didn't get that penis lesson from mummy or daddy when growing up.