Then post what you want.

Packing:
Larue Tactical AR-15 in 5.56 NATO
Remington 870 Express 12ga shotgun

Want:
Remington 700 deer rifle in .300 Win Mag
Ruger 10/22
H&K VP9, pic related

If you don't own any guns, post what you want for your first one.

Attached: hkvp9.jpg (1280x961, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LZhHW3JhGDE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silencer_(firearms)#Europe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

S&W MP 40 because live around lots of bugs, but no trouble so far from them
Don’t own multiple military style weapons because I’m not an insecure faggot
Would like a mossberg shockwave on off chance a nig wants to try me one day

>edit
Love around lots of Nigs*

Ruger lcp 380

SW mp sport 2 556

Oh and want a shotgun for clays and a 44 mag for my car

The fuck is a "military style weapon"?

He wants to own guns but also feel superior to people who own guns for some reason. Sounds insecure to me.

Fuck it's hard to take pictures within the 2mb limit...

SIG P365 in UBG Striker Holster. Black cuz it matches my belt, shoes and purse. Also carry a G42 in a Galco Ankle Glove, but fuck trying to take a picture of that. Also black to match the garters.

Wanting a Jericho 941

Attached: IMG_20190918_222654342.jpg (1632x3264, 1.75M)

Tits

>Packing
Glock 19 w/ night sights and threaded barrel
Some really old double barrel shotgun hand me down worth a ton of money
Pellet rifle
My cock

>Wanting
AR15
AK47
AK74
Socom M1A
Socom 16
H&K MK23
H&K USP Compact
H&K MP5
Scout Rifle
Mossberg Shockwave
Ruger 10/22
M1 Garand
PSG1
P90
Steyr Aug
Beretta 1935
Jericho 9mm

Anyone who owns a gun calls it what it is. "Military Style Weapon" is a libtard term used to describe an assault rifle. Dude's a tumblr fag trying to sound cool

I know.

I love it when /k/ visits Yea Forums
Here is my collection as of last week.

Want:
The list is huge..
Kel Tec RDB and RFB
Tavor 7
6.5 creed AR10
S&W 686 blued
Savage B22 FV-SR in left hand config.

Attached: Collection 9-19.jpg (2326x2373, 1.87M)

Hahaha
That made me laugh for some reason
FUCKIN BUUUGS *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Hes A fag who wants to ban 1911s and Baretta 92s and P320s and G19s cuz he's a cuck.

Own: Sig .40
Mossberg for home protection
(I have some paranoia about the shit hitting the fan so..) Del-Ton 316 Echo with a heavy barrel, 10-30r mags and 1,000 rounds of 62gr green tip and 100 soft points
Want: I want shit to go sideways one day. I know it's fucked up but I've had so much training as well as mentally preparing for the end, I want it to just come already.

Y U NO AK-47???

Attached: yuno.png (310x233, 49K)

If you can’t figure out how to crop a photo then I don’t think you should own firearms.

Go back to Memecenter cringelord

>Doesn't yet own a 10/22

Attached: 1563493515100.jpg (450x338, 50K)

4 of the most commonly owned civilian pistols.

Take pic then screenshot, post ss. Huge size reduction.

Good luck with that 686
You're better off getting a model 19 or something

OP here,
I feel like kind of a homo that that wasn't my first gun.
But I got the Remington because I shoot skeet pretty often.

>image file too large so
pic related.
>Packing FN FNX .45
Not exactly the best concealed carry, but my preferable daily carry. It's a fucking hand cannon. .45 ACP, ambidextrous, 15 round mag.

>WANT
Mk 12 mod 1 real or clone

Attached: FNX45.jpg (1611x1275, 227K)

Flick 17 , and ruger lcp as my secondary

Attached: 15688645608102047659507.jpg (2592x1944, 1.52M)

I had one when I was a kid, or rather my dad did and gave them to me. I also had a few shotguns, old 1911 from ww2, a lever action Marlin and a bolt action .22. They were all supposed to go to me when I turned 18

Parents divorced at 13 and then he remarried a couple years later, he died of cancer and his shitty new wife basically told me to go fuck myself when I requested his guns he wanted me to have. Feels bad man.

I know they're uncommon and I will probably end up paying more than what it's worth, but I would really like the full under lug blued .357 to match my two current S&W revolvers

Glock fuck you auto correct

What kind of can do you run on it?

>This is how most people see you fruits, even if they own guns themselves.
>Most people just keep a pistol in the sock drawer

Attached: gay bar.jpg (864x520, 70K)

Shit at that rate you may as well bring an 8 shot .357 mag with a reload.

Fuck.
Lost all my guns in a boating accident.

> Packing:
> 1945 Springfield M1 Garand .30-06
> Walther P22 .22 lr
> Beretta Tomcat 3032 .32
> Beretta 92A1 9mm
> Kimber Custom Crimson Carry II .45
> HK USP Tactical .45
> AAC Ti-Rant .45 Suppressor
> Springfield xDM 9mm
> Ruger P90 .45
> Ruger GP100 .357 magnum
> Ruger 10/22 takedown
> DPMS AP4 5.56
> 1968 Winchester 94 .30-30
> Henry Bigboy .357/.38
> SAR-1 7.62x39
> M70AB2 7.62x39
> Marlin 795 .22 lr
> Remington 7400 .30-06
> 1951 Winchester Model 61 .22 s/l/lr
> Uberti Colt SAA .45LC
> Mossberg 500a 12ga
> Spikes 5.56 x2 (waiting on form 1 to SBR the second one)
> Spikes 300blk
> Anderson 5.56 built as a pistol

Want:
Haven't really thought about it lol

Attached: 2018-05-15 16.47.36a.jpg (2056x2741, 793K)

>never heard of 10mm Auto

Are you saying theres something wrong with gay people? that's not very PC user

Gay people can like guns too, its almost 2020

Alphabet bois watching this post

Attached: 1E78E149-9353-4BEB-94FC-97FA8AD24115.jpg (250x246, 7K)

Nope you're just an insecure dork trolling on Yea Forums

Aka tiny dick thread

Dicklet identified

Eh, I have NFA items, I'm already on their radar

Found some on GunBroker for auction around 500 bucks. I'm assuming you're looking for the 586 instead of a 686...

Sorry, I assumed he wasn't a manlet.

ATF already is aware of every firearm my trust owns.........

Attached: 2017-04-01 17.33.52sm.jpg (1900x1242, 1.8M)

Oof, yep got my numbers mixed up, 586 is the goal. $500 really isn't as bad as I expected them to be. My 29-5 was $800 used about 7 years ago and the 17-8 was $730 3 years ago.

Yeah. Last time I was at Cabelas buying 9mm, I was talking current events to the sales guy at the counter, and he said "I wish I could just deal with hunters, I don't want to be the guy who sells to a drug dealer, a school shooter, or some sad idiot who is mad at his girlfriend." And that guy spent all day every day dealing with every type of customer. When you see all kinds, you form opinions.

3 AR-15s
1 450 Bush Ar
Hk Tactical 45
HK VP9
Springfield M1A
3 12 Gauges
2 20 gauges
Browning 1886 45-70 lever gat
S&W MP shield 9mm
S&W Model 29 (the dirty Harry special)
Ruger 10-22 Take down
AK-12
Mosin with the boogaloo bayonet
Springfield XD-45 compact 4.0
Sig P320 Compact 9mm

I need:
Barret M82A1
Yugo SKS
HK MR762A1
Going to be building M1A Bullpup soon

>military style weapons
Google search "assault weapons public confusion" and learn something, you fucking tard

It's an auction, so expect it to jump. Closest end date is in 17 hours

Attached: 1556685359545.gif (500x300, 234K)

what is the cheapest, most practical gun I can purchase in order to kill myself in one clean shot?

>blacking out the serial # on nfa items
I do this too when posting pics of my cans/sbr's but I'm not entirely sure what someone could do with that info. Well the sbr's I black out for sure because of the trust name and city engraving.

Except the ones you lost in that boating accident right? *nudge* *wink*

High point or just jump in front of a train

Attached: edgy.jpg (480x746, 44K)

This

Just grab a cops gun, they’ll put you down quickly.

No, I'm saying theyre a bunch of "tough guys" who suck dick.

Packing: Delta Elite
Want: M1 Garand

I'll have to keep an eye out for some in the future, now isn't the best time to drop that much cash. I'm spending over $3k on a trip to Tokyo in a few weeks.

that's no fun, they'll cry and all that shit after

what is #11

Not that I would encourage someone to do that, but it's not uncommon for people to just go to a shooting range and rent a gun with a box of bullets and do it there at the firing line. Just happened last week in the next town over from me.

Most if not all were military issue sidearms at some point.

Pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew ping

A left handed 7.5" SBR chambered in 40S&W that I built on a Gibbz Arms pistol caliber AR receiver set. It's got a Yankee Hill Wraith XL 45 cal suppressor on it.

What a weird thing to think

Fucking kill yourself

And you obviously don't need those guns that were DESIGNED EXCLUSIVELY FOR MURDER!!!!!!

Attached: 1556690703996.gif (200x242, 866K)

6.5" blued? Where did you buy?

This guy pings

tikka t3x hunter .270, good hunting rifle

A semi auto rifle that holds more than 10 rounds at once

Daily carry.
Not fancy but it's small, light, easy to conceal, and packs a good punch.
As a bonus, I can shoot it from a pocket or under a jacket without it jamming.

Attached: 340PD_7yrds.jpg (750x562, 67K)

You just made that up

Have you ever shot a howa 6.5 creedmore? Thing is tits

No excuses

Attached: 1567110538066m.jpg (1024x1003, 233K)

want this

Attached: 1567915382694.jpg (1248x625, 76K)

Correct

Attached: 1568762613050.jpg (540x720, 135K)

How is the trigger on those hammerless/DA only revolvers? I find when I shoot my revolvers I almost always shoot them single action.

You know psychiatrists think gun fanatics are attracted to guns because it's a phallic surrogate. Right? Same thing with older men who buy expensive sports cars because they're unable to get hard for their wife who lost their sexual attractiveness. Part of it is genuine interest and now they can afford the good one they never had, but part of it is purely a dick extension. I like guns and cars, but it's important to know what drives your desires on a subconscious level.

Cool! My .22 plinker is a "military style weapon"

Yea no...

Good thing you have a laser on that. You'd never hit the paper with iron sights.

Attached: guns.png (300x168, 74K)

No, firearms are fun and collectible tools and enthusiasts admire the aesthetics, performance, and engineering that goes into a given design.

I got her ordered through my local gun shop

Attached: 0628192024~2.jpg (3024x1302, 851K)

Hmm, that's weird because I love guns and cars and can afford pretty decent ones, but I'm not sure how the whole phallic thing comes into play. I have actually been dumped by two girlfriends because I wouldn't have sex with them, I suppose you could say I am asexual or at the very least heavily demisexual. It's just not something I am interested in.

No self-respecting gamer would ever buy that trash. If it isn't weeb or gaming related, it's not cool.

Attached: 1555103999546.png (1000x1000, 345K)

Nice. Top of my list.

I'm talking fanatics. Not someone who owns a few and acts like an adult. My brother in law is the latter. He thinks about guns more often than a 16y/o thinks about pussy. Its unhealthy.

eurofag here
how do I get guns?

>How is the trigger on those hammerless/DA only revolvers?

Fairly smooth.
The not a target gun but it's more accurate in the right hands than a target gun in the wrong hands.

nigger
nigger
nigger

Sounds like you secretly want to fuck your sister and are mad that Chadwick McBigdick is railing her instead...

I have a custom black leather shoulder holster on order for it right now. I have a cheap shoulder holster for it now and I love carrying it around just for the looks I get cause it's such a rediculous hand cannon.

Of course. Just like my old shop teacher who never talked about anything but woodworking tools. Just kidding, he had a lot of interests and was a very well rounded guy.

>eurofag here
>how do I get guns?
Contact your local Slav

Move to Czech Republic

Attached: 1562693836163.png (660x600, 520K)

Few stack ups with this mother fucker...

Attached: il_794xN.1152227088_4ezj.jpg (794x529, 32K)

kek
tought about that, not too many here
heard about that, few hours drive away, can I just go there and buy shit?

I really just want it because it looks so nice. Doubt I'd ever take it anywhere except for the range but idk how fun that would even be. Maybe keep it in the car to scare off nogs, idk.

I've got one of those with a 4" barrel.

Yeah, theres nothing wrong with your manhood AT ALL.

So basically you could say the same thing about anyone who has a hobby that they are very passionate about. I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with taking a particularly concentrated interest in a certain subject and diving deep into it, craving to know intricate details about all the different aspects. That could be guns, cars, computers, art, anything really. The only reason it's only 'bad' when other people don't like that subject.

... So anyone who is a fanatic about anything is because they are insecure about their dick? What the fuck is wrong with you lmfao... If anything thats a spectrum tendency. And what if a girl is borderline obsessed over her hobby? Is it because she wishes her dick was bigger?

Well I didn't drop $1400 on it just for range time. Plus here in TEXAS it doesnt say how many firearms you can carry at once when you have a LTC so on occasion I'll carry 2-3 at a time 9mm,45acp, and the ole 44 magnum with the hornady critical defense rounds.

Wifes sisters husband. She's a big fat cow, and he's a big oafish goon who looks like Vincent DeOnfrio as the bug man in MIB.

Have

>Custom 556 AR

>1992 205 out of 250 Winchester model 70 in 7mm mag

>Canik tp9sa

>Yugo sks

>M44 mosin nagant

>12g tactical pump

>Bolt action 12g

Realistically there's nothing that I want but there is a few guns I want you there for a novelty or just because I'm interested in the platform, like a p90

> (You)
>I've got one of those with a 4" barrel.
So the 629?

Thats not your brother in law then...

You've gotta apply for a license to purchase. Different licenses.

You can't carry JHPs in handguns because they prefer you to accidentally shoot the mother and child behind the bad guy for some stupid reason.

Dunno if your Euro citizenship works there or not. It's a fucked up continei fam

Thats just ridiculous. Why would anyone want to do that?

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say

Lol
>3 guns
>2 hands

>4 appendages

Attached: 1557207693615.png (381x566, 241K)

/k/ here. get your shit together. pathetic thread full of cope and nogunz.

Attached: 1548988827966.jpg (900x572, 135K)

Theres a difference between a healthy interest and an obsession. Read the thread. Half these guys "wish someone would break in", and the other half have two dozen and make them look as mean as possible with tac mods. I'd love to audit their finances and laugh when they're struggling to afford new sneakers.

Glock 43 w/ Hyve +2 baseplate, TLR6, talon grips
PSA Ar15 16" with Vortex Sparc, MBUS, Hogue grips and stock
Savage Axis .308 w/ upgraded trigger, Nikon scope 3-9x40
Maverick 88 12g
Ruger 10/22, Magpul stock

Want: Glock 19 MOS

29 is the blued version
629 is stainless

There are dash numbers on the models that denote differences in each one. Only one I can tell you off the top of my head is that my 29-5 is a 6-1/2" with a full under lug, but a 29-8 has the 'hillary hole' internal lock

>plinker
Yep lol you do in fact own a tool that kills

Theres like one person that said something about wishing someone would break in, and maybe 3 people that have more than a couple grand worth of guns. Sounds like you need a hobby yourself that isnt just bashing other peoples interests.

You already have a Block

>Thats just ridiculous. Why would anyone want to do that?

Because I can Murica

>Lol
guns
hands

Boondock Saints
6 guns 1 man

Just the word fanatic itself is pejorative. Its closer to "maniac" than "enthusiast".

my hammer or screwdriver kills more than .22s holy shit ban hammers

real fact btw

People who spend lots of money on stuff like this aren't struggling to afford shoes

Its close enough. He's not a blood relative. He's not a cousin. He's my wifes BIL, and that makes him mine, too.

Assuming you mean glock, I want something mid or full-size. Full-size isn't practical for EDC, and open carry is for fudds, so I opted with wanting the 19.

I have virtually every other platform I could want, and the 19 with an optic would make a good range toy.

Nice try, FBI

Attached: D54625F7-E644-46E4-9B96-1C2E722ED4B0.jpg (800x800, 103K)

Projecting awfully hard aren't we? I've amassed roughly $30k worth of guns and accessories over the last 5 years, while also having two cars and a motorcycle that are paid off and paying an additional $2k/month on my mortgage principal just so I can pay off the 30 year note in 7 years total.
Not everyone on Yea Forums is a poorfag.

Hi, what gun would you reccomend for use with CC for a woman who often has to take trips through the ghetto? My job requires dealing with all those little indian gas stations and theres hordes of negros there all the time.

Attached: 20190914_174250.jpg (962x1766, 633K)

?so you open carry? good in that case i can simply shoot you in the neck before i rob you. i take no chances when robbing guys so you are dead, nigger

>
>People who spend lots of money on stuff like this aren't struggling to afford shoes

And we don't have 5 baby mamas

hmm interesting, no idea either
all i want is a 12 gauge at home
no concealed carry or any of that shit, just want a motherfucking shotgun behind my front door in case

thats a cute thought but you should check the statistics before you post cringe, bro.

Yeah, thats why people their hi-impact man-stopper rounds, and show pix of their shit all blacked out, have silencers, have a BUG, etc etc. Because you have to be ready for armageddon when you're driving to the range.

kill all mall ninjas. in minecraft.

sincerely, /k/. mini14 best raifu.

> (OP)
>Hi, what gun would you reccomend for use with CC for a woman who often has to take trips through the ghetto? My job requires dealing with all those little indian gas stations and theres hordes of negros there all the time.

Sig P320 Compact 9mm cause 380 is trash

Or

S&W MP shield 9mm cause you can put it in your pocket and people will think its a wallet or a phone.

Or Ruger LC9

All 3 are cheap and easy to conceal

Maybe true, maybe not idk

But can you imagine people going on a hammer spree? Throwing hammers randomly into a crowd? Mass screwdriver murders, where you enter a school and successfully wipe out a dozen children in minutes with metal rod? If one is truly more deadly, why isn’t that a thing?

Too many to list but my 16" BCM pencil barrel AR with Aimpoint PRO is my home defense gun and my Glock 19 is my daily carry.

Attached: IMG_20190311_201406.jpg (1664x1248, 659K)

Suppressors are a safety item for hearing protection and also reduce recoil which makes target shooting much more enjoyable. They are an unregulated item that can be purchased off the shelf in Europe and are sometimes even required while shooting.

why does it matter the ratio? if a thousand husbands beat their wifes to deaths with a hammer, why is that different to you than 2 guys killing 500 each with a hammer

5*

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

>Pro tip: bigger guns are easier to rack and shoot.

> Go with the MP Shield EZ if you're a total pussy and have granny-level upper body strength.

This is what my wife carries.

Attached: 163070_01_md.jpg (400x400, 20K)

humans are pathos animals and base things on emotion rather than calm data analysis. even based Black science nigger (Tyson) got shit for pointing this out.

Read enough of these threads, you'll see people say "saving up for", and showing their AR15 on a bed in some dumpy squat. News flash, saving up for these items means you can't afford it. You want something, go buy it. Thats like someone saying "I saved up for a year to buy this rolex." Thats not how luxury items work, saving for a rolex is stupid because then you're wearing an expensive item and living a regular life, and it's meant for people who can just buy it on a whim.

Name 1 time in history 1 person killed 30+ People with a hammer in less that a day
It’s not about the ratio, it’s about the potential

No

>Doesn't know to link to other posts
Lol I will consider your opinions on firearms when you're old enough to own them

youtu.be/LZhHW3JhGDE

No it doesn't

> (You)
>>Pro tip: bigger guns are easier to rack and shoot.
>> Go with the MP Shield EZ if you're a total pussy and have granny-level upper body strength.

LoL
I daily a HK VP9 or my HK Tac 45
Read the post again it's a woman asking you shill

By that logic we need to ban trucks because the Nice, France truck attack killed 80+ people and that's more than any mass shooting, ever.

Even I hate shooting those. Fucking hurts

Did you respond to the wrong person? Nothing you said is relevant to what I said.

Nice. Those 30k worth of guns cost you about 50k, because of the interest on the house you could've paid off by now.

i can and you can google, jap subway attacks for example. but potential doesn't matter, the result does, right? and the statistics show people will kill with whatever is available. why does it have to be "1 person in one day?"

why not 50 people throughout different states killing people with a hammer in one day. that's one day, 50 killed from hammers. compared to the very rare mass shootings. someone gets killed with a hammer every single day.

380 is fine this guy is dumb

Not that I need to justify my age to you but yes I am more than old enough. Also phone tripped out on that reply

Gotta get laid to have babies.

Or you're not a retard and you save up your fun budget instead of draining your bank account.

Attached: 1558427530975.jpg (313x286, 71K)

Not at all. By my logic, we need to train and license every gun owner individually, instead of giving them out willy nilly to any knucklehead with a few hundred dollar in spending money. Sort of like getting a drivers license

if 100 people die individually far away from eachother, its normal. if those 100 people die right next to eachother, its a tragedy.

Mass shootings are not rare. You have been lied to.

You're the one not reading correctly.

>Big guns easier to rack
>Shield EZ even easier

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 10K)

lol, trying this hard. I guess it's irrelevant that millions of people make minimum payments on their house for 30 years so they can blow money on the latest iphone and weed, or even worse.. pay rent their whole lives and have nothing to show for it, no equity at all.

if you have a "fun budget" you shouldn't even have one and use that for actual purposes. if you don't have 500 bucks on hand at all times for a car repair you shouldn't be saving for shiny things

i hate niggers

nigger

3,000 people died in chicago last year from shootings. thats one single city.

how many people died in mass shootings last year in the entire US?

A drivers license is only required to drive on public roads. You can buy a truck with no license and no insurance for private use on private property. Concealed carry permit holders are already required to have a permit in order to carry firearms in public in most states. Your argument reeks of ignorance.

P99 DAO because im not an american fag and that shit is illegal in my country

You are right. Nobody should ever enjoy anything ever. Your jealousy is unbecoming.

Right, because if 100 people die individually, those are 100 separate cases with their own cause and effect. If 100 people die at once, there is only cause

they're still fuckin dead. that's basically an admission of "but its an easier problem to focus on instead of hundreds of seperate cases. if its just one event its easy to focus on."

Aw, isn't that cute. Europe is a country now.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silencer_(firearms)#Europe

Yes they are wtf

Split hairs all you want, it’s still easier to buy and own a gun than it is to go out in public in your own car

as it should be, faggot

>People who have a fun budget are poor
>Rich people don't use budgets

Attached: 1557214423670.gif (500x272, 1.1M)

Yes.

Then what is he, Mr Etymology?

Not seeing a point here. Is your argument for tighter gun control? Because that’s a supportive fact.

g19

Attached: USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image--1191440261.jpg (720x1280, 86K)

So when was the last time you had a background check performed when you bought a car at a car dealer? Never? hmm...

Are violent felons allowed to own cars? Oh, yes? That's weird.

GOTCHA BITCH. gun control legilslation is tightest and most restrictive in places like chicago. doesnt work. they all use ILLEGAL guns, not bought at a gun shop. so sure, roll in to chicago and go confiscate tyrone's illegal glock. i'll cheer you on.

or just sit back and continue letting them shoot eachother and keep the population in check

It is easier to focus on one giant cause that 100 individual ones, what’s your point? That’s obviously shit for brains, that’s a thing can be fixed right away because it’s a single issue

In a lot of these cases, it's "what bank account?" If you have a couple bucks, you can buy a pack of gum. Same concept. Nobody saves for a pack of gum.

I would hardly consider anything in Europe a country, but you're still grasping at straws there.

ok fix mass shootings then

283 mass shootings in US as of 9/1, day 244/365

Sounds like all the fucking time to me

This thread is GLOWING

Attached: 8CBD0653-FCF6-441D-96F8-88904EF1FF44.jpg (2048x2048, 505K)

Being in debt vs being not in debt. Simple.

Says you

you also need to check the definitions. i looked at a list from 2016 and a few of them were shit like a cop pulling into an abandoned school parking lot and using his pistol to commit suicide. since it was TECHNICALLY on "school grounds". it was counted.

i imagine a bulk of the cases are wedged in sneakily like that

Every time you drive knucklehead

Cops run your plate
Check your driving history
That’s a kind of background check

So delusional

Your wifes sisters husband. Just google it ffs. In law doesnt extend past sibling/parent-of-spouse

You and I both know that whatever anti-gun source you got that number from is classifying a majority of those shootings as 'mass shootings' when they don't fit what anyone else would consider a 'mass shooting'

so if they see im a convicted felon they pull you over and confiscate your car?

Wrong again Cletus, most of the guns are legally bought then sold illegally to criminals. You don’t shit

That’s the plan then, say bye to military style weapons

No there havent, that number is completely made up.

Well OP, it was a pretty good run. Actually had a decent thread for about an hour before the retards showed up in droves.

so they are illegally owned firearms, gotcha. Tyrone doesn't go to the gun store, he buys it illegally from a criminal arms trafficker. yes that is true.

columbine was done with pistols and shotguns.

Old pic from before the bump stock ban

Attached: 20190919_010243.jpg (3037x752, 1.65M)

It's any rifle with a grippy thing

as was Virginia tech massacre.

No I don’t, because I don’t make up these definitions. Crime analysts do so I can leave the science of this up to professionals.

Imagine away, doesn’t change the facts.

It's the people who just randomly decide to buy packs of gum or energy drinks that are poor. Wealthy people make budgets for that kind of thing.... But it seems you wouldn't know much about that. =\

Attached: 1565147796789.png (326x326, 70K)

do you think its not sneaky to count a cop shooting himself as a mass shooting? surely the people who promote and do these studies dont have any political motivations right

10/22 is legendary. Might even be my shtf rifle

How fast after buying a gun are you saving for the next one? Or do you just cross it off your list knowing what you're already expecting to get next? If I bought a car I've been wanting, then a motorcycle, then a quad, then a bass boat, then a pick-up, barely use any of them, and still saving money for more,, most people would think that was a spending problem. Especially your woman, who probably has other things she'd like to get, like new furniture, go on vacation, and get the bathroom re-done.

Theres no such thing as military style weapons so you look pretty fuckin dumb right now

>anti gun source
Because your “totally fair and balanced” news is so reliable.

These are crime statistics, presented by crime analysts, to the fbi. It’s ok, I know that anyone I get info from can’t be trusted and you’re the only mastermind with access to the truth. Go ahead and dispute this claim further, you are free to do so.

Yeah the "crime analysts" at buzzfeed. So qualified. Get a fuckin grip...

Not exactly, but you can bet you’re getting stopped

Hipoint 995

Why, just because you didn’t read it?

All of Chicago is done with pistols. The 2000+ shot a year is almost entirely handguns. But noone over there legally own their guns, they have strict gun control, it's run by Dems and the NRA has zero presence....so we won't talk about that.

>legally bought
>legal
>from a store
I see we’ve found the root of the issue, thanks Nash

or you could just look through and count ones that are actually mass shootings, aka a shooting where there are 3+ casualties. just go through and see how many of those there are. this is not a lie, i saw one where they even listed a stray fucking bullet from a mile away that hit the window of a school. no injuries. mass shooting.

That is correct, some asshole made it easy for those children to get their hands on guns

Well i got my first one like 6 years ago, then bought my other one a week ago because the first one isnt any fun to shoot at the range. Have my eye on another one but will probably be a few years at least. Dont save up for any of them, all bought on a whim because I have disposable income. Not sure what your tangent at the end is about...

the crime doesnt happen until its sold illegally by arms traffickers. if the laws were followed, there would be no problem.

I’m not going to speculate on any of these cases, I’m just going by numbers

Says youSt

You still havent provided a source because you are so clearly making shit up...

Attached: crude_but_functional_improvised_weapons_640_03.jpg (640x381, 45K)

Attached: fdsffd.jpg (1600x900, 149K)

You're stupid. Each country in europe has entirely different laws regarding firearms and accessories. This dingus said "In europe you can bla bla", when in fact, you can't. It depends on the country.

No source

i define sexual assault by people looking at me wrong. 50 people have assaulted me this week. just go by the numbers, ignore my definition

Haha so if it’s not the facts, it’s the source
Spare me your tired rhetoric smoothbrain, have an original thought for one

No source

More like says everyone except you

So nip it in the bud and stop the guns

So, I did. And it's called a co-brother-in-law.

No source still because 100% fabricated

It's fucking ridiculous. There are so many things that kill people in number 1000s of times greater than mass shootings. Like distracted driving for instance, which is becoming a leading cause of death in teens. Ban cellphones for anyone under 18? Hell no, gotta check my ig bitch

Neato learn something new every day

Oh please, it's perfectly fine for people to say 'In the United States you can buy suppressors by filling out the proper paperwork, submitting your fingerprints and payment to the ATF and waiting until it's approved'. However there are a number of states that do not allow suppressor ownership or it is severely restricted. Each state has it's own laws, just like your little countries in Europe, but as a blanket term it's fine to say 'suppressors are legal in the USA' just as it's fine to say 'suppressors are legal in Europe' because they are, in fact, legal in parts of the USA and parts of Europe.

Gun thread makes me sad, I have all the cheaper gun I want the guns I want are usually super expensive or hard to find.

I do want to track down a Baikal Shotguns 12ga SxS with ejector then get form 1 to turn it into a SBS. So I can have my own Super Shotgun from Doom 2

Attached: Doom 2 Super Shotgun.gif (332x250, 1.13M)

The guns aren't the problem until they get into the hands of niggers. look up states with highest gun ownership. majority white, no crime.

annndddd guess where all the crime is

the source is niggers, not guns.

I have money, I don't need a budget. More comes in than goes out. Pretty simple. I can do that because I don't buy expensive shit often. I've never budgeted a gun, or a watch, or a vacation, or furniture. If I want a car, I just go buy it. I know what I can afford.

Lol wealthy people absolutely do not make budgets for a $1,000 expense. Obvious poorfag

Hate to agree with the opposing side here but yeah.. when I was making $10/hr I had a budget for everything. Now that I'm making $34/hr all the bills automatically come out of my bank account, some money goes to savings and I just buy shit willy nilly because I don't have to worry about it.

>Not sure what your tangent at the end is about...
No woman detected.

Lol maybe you should let your wife or whatever handle the money if you don't know how to budget.

Attached: AauNxrfh.jpg (700x483, 36K)

People don't ever say that. Here, we say "in my state." Because thats all that matters unless you have a FFL.

Springfield 1911 A1 in 9mm

I own a Smith and Wesson governor and I have a norinco mak90. I want a 1911 for my next firearm.

Attached: 6C517F3A-D553-4E9C-B5AB-8B49E1C2ED57.jpg (500x500, 15K)

M&P 9 2.0 with a shitty 32 round promag. 7.5" ar pistol from parts kits, kel-tec ksg (trashy shotgun, only good for its 14 round capacity), Ras-47 (shitty American AK), 11" ar pistol from parts kits.

>1911
>9mm
Begone heathen!

Want: Galil, Arsenal 107, FN 45, Scorpion evo sbr (I heard they don't spray shit in your face if you run supressed)

When I had NFA items explained to me when I started buying them and when I hear it explained to other people who are interested, it was always "In the U.S., well, unless you're in fucking california or new york"

Beto has a BAN for you.

I think it's Michigan or some state in that area you can own suppressor but no FFL in that state is allow to sell one.

The law is setup so people with suppressor can move into that state but can't buy them there.

You should sell your shitty guns to someone who doesn't know about gun culture. I sold a shitty $400 tec-9 to my co-worker for $1,200. Then I bought a 10mm vector

What caliber?

I'm divorced. Its just me. I know HOW to budget, or I wouldn't be in my current position. If I spent my money down to zero every month, I wouldn't be able to say "more comes in than goes out". Because what comes in is plenty, and the left-overs go into investment. I live pretty basic. By doing so, whenever I want, I can go buy basically anything I would like to have. I'm just not very materialistic, my shit is nice enough to keep for a long while. Car only has about 35k on it, house is in good order, bills are paid. I'm sitting on a gray leather La-Z-Boy right now, just bought it in May cause my old chair was getting ratty. I don't know why any of this matters. Point is, saving for something like a gun is kinda retarded, because to me, that means you're living too lean and buying things too expensive for your financial situation.

>a few hundred dollar
Fuck off back to your Gunless Knife-Murder Island, britfag.

Smells like broke

What's up fags.
This here is my Sig P220 Combat.
Great home defense weapon imo sporting .45 rounds. Stacked mag with the extended clip holds only 10 rounds. No complaints though. If you think you need more than a few rounds to put a scumbag down at close quarters, you shouldnt be carrying.

I would like to own an H K USP45 tactical again. I sold mine for vegas cash years back.
Needless to say I didnt return home with enough nuggets to buy it back.

cheers Yea Forumsros

Attached: 20190918_223104.jpg (1160x1514, 445K)

Fuckin people. I'm the guy everyone is arguing with. I have one almost identical to the big smith posted right above you. 1911s are 45 only, for purists. I never got one, I got a Baretta 92 because the military likes it, turned out to be a pretty good gun. Also have a traditional Ruger mini 14 chambered for 223 with the wooden stock.

Probably because of Detroit.

Registrations, licensing, etc. would be a financial disaster. Canada made a gun registry but scrapped it 20 years later because it costed billions of dollars when it was only supposed to cost a couple million or so. I also had an insignificant reduction in overall crime.

WTF

Yeah, thats why I retired at 41. Currently 47 y/o. Enjoy work tomorrow, bud.

You’re 50 on Yea Forums? What a loser

>work tomorrow
Maybe after school's out

Bumping Kid Rock with a .45, a true American

Just so much cheaper to shoot, and I feel alot more accurate because of almost no recoil

Just FYI, there is no universal definition of mass shootings. The most commonly used definition is "3 or more people killed in one place, not including the shooter". This does nothing to differentiate actual shootings of unwitting bystanders from other crime, gang warfare, etc.

This definition was developed by the Gun Violence Policy center, a Washington gun control lobby group. There are others, but the point is the government does not have a standardized definition; they are all political in nature to one degree or another.

What's the capacity on it tho, is it single stack or double?

Packing S&W governor as daily carry/bear gun

Want an HK 45, M1 garand, sig p220 hunter, and much, much more

Attached: 20190406_185211.jpg (4032x1908, 1.97M)

What do you want me to do? A fucking crossword puzzle? I've been here since, well, a long while. Dial-up era.

And there is the troll bait. Just like yesterdays post.

The purist can have their own.45s.
Personally I love having it in 9mm.

2 .22's, one winchester single load bolt action and a remington 63, never fired either for people reasons, most nig nogs are terrified by the presence of resistance.

I see you too are a man of culture with a smith and Wesson governor. Have you had the privilege of using Winchester’s .410 defender?

Attached: FFE7C29F-DAEF-4ABD-8CEB-C488FB43D13B.jpg (1155x1155, 149K)

>Information Gathering thread
>Post what you have so we can put you on a list
>Post what you want so we can put you on a different list
>We have smol hats and very smol penises and feel we're smarter and better than everyone else
>We will never stop being subhuman stone age filth who absolute needs to be eradicated from the gene pool

Attached: !1565925227534.jpg (640x300, 80K)

Attached: Winner.jpg (548x325, 37K)

Lol most "mass shootings" are gang/drug related incidents using illegally acquired handguns.

I think white people want to ban ARs because its starting to happen in their neighborhoods.
Just like no one cared about the inner-city crack epidemic in the 90s/2000s, but are suddenly freaking out about the opioid epidemic because Stacy from across the street took her grandma's percocet and had a seizure.

12 gauge shotgun
K98k

9+1 single stack, unless you want an extended clip, which I don't. It's big enough without it. I don't feel like I need 17 shots to do my business

What does it carry? 9+1 ?

I mean that's kind of the federal government's job, if it has one.
Undertaking enormously expensive menial processes, at scale, that are at least designed for the general welfare and maintaining order.

The big gripe I have is against mandatory "buyback" programs. Using taxpayer dollars to "Buy" weapons from people you will arrest if they refuse. The cash alone necessary to buy back all "assault weapons" (it's estimated there are 20 million AR-15s in the US, let alone other types) would run in the hundreds of billions. That's also not to mention the personnel, infrstructure, transportation, storage, disposal, etc. When you think of it that way, it's really just a frivolous Big Government scheme.

Yea. That's what the second mag is for tho

You've never driven a vehicle . Your ignorance is astounding. No, your not getting stopped just for being an ex-con. Fuck outta here with your underage bullshit. Someone tell the mods there's a dumb kid posting here.

I don’t have a budget for toys, so I have a bare bones maverick 88 loaded with 3 inch 000 buck, and some slugs in case I need more range for some reason. Wish I had the income for more, but i also can’t see anything coming for me that won’t be enough for.

Yep. Except opioids are an actual problem. Millions are addicted. Over 700,000 have died from overdose since 1990.

These people think they happen constantly in churches and schools and Wal-Marts because when it does, the media promotes the fuck about it. Because they know that panic sells.

Because people dying slowly while their lives crumble to pieces and their families watch them rot, all while Big Pharma, doctors, and hospitals turn massive profits just isn't scary and evil enough.

Did you get it chambered in 9mm because the ammo is more affordable to practice with?

Yeah I’m sure Yea Forums is considered a totally reliable source if intelligence for watch lists. No one cares what guns you have that much, you’re just paranoid because you actually do support terrorism. They probably are watching you. Not the rest of us, just you.

Of course you can. A cop with little else to do can almost certainly dig up a reason to pull your ass over if he sees you've had past legal issues

Own:
Steyr L-9 A-1

Yea. The price difference is huge over time. I actually want to shoot my gun, not just wait for something bad to happen. Plus, a .45 doesn't add inches to your dick. A 9mm Springfield 1911 A1 is amazingly accurate because of the reduced recoil on such a large platform

if it's likely it'll come up with something sure thats common sense.

a nigger with 3 past convictions for owning an unregistered firearm, domestic abuse, and attempted murder will probably get you something on the stop....

Are they going to pay you according to the value of the specific gun, or are they taking your $1,200 AR and giving you $400 in return. I haven't heard anyone address how these programs will work, like the DNC uses it to pump up the anti-gun crowd.

Where in the bumfuck do you live that a cop has fuck all to do but fuck with the one and only felon in your village? You sound like shut-in and paranoid.

CZ sp-01 tactical. Just for home defense, too heavy to CC.

Want : sig p226

Attached: _20190123_093700.jpg (1440x1274, 403K)

Dank.

i get your point but thats part of a cops job, 99 percent of patrolling is just sitting in a parking lot running plates, or driving around circles in the town, etc...

Also, one of the guys at the Gun store said it was a good handgun. My two friends said it was a patrician's Gun.

Want:
FN P90/Five-seveN
Steyr AUG/Scout
MP5

thanks

I run these in my shockwave it's. 410 so my girl who's tiny can use it also, pretty fun

Yeah, you're definitely a shut-in who gets all his information from facebook and reddit. Get a life loser.

i'm not that other guy and my brother is leo so...not talking out my ass