Let's talk about kinks. What are your kinks and what are the kinks of your current/past sexual partners

Let's talk about kinks. What are your kinks and what are the kinks of your current/past sexual partners.

>me, bisexual male, 25

I love being dominate. I've done some BDSM stuff and it was OK, but I mostly just need my partner to do what I say. I need to feel powerful to get off.

Group sex. Most of my experience has been threesomes (both mmf and ffm) and couple swapping. I like one on one sex too, but the group thing takes it to another level. And again, I have to be the one in charge.

Having my cum eaten. This is a big one for me. If I have sex with someone they have to eat my cum. I'll even reach my fingers into you to pull out my cum and make you suck it off my fingers.

>partner, bisexual female, 29

She loves being submissive, which is what makes her perfect for me. She likes being thrown around and choked.

Her biggest kink is squirting girls and guys pissing. I swear she left her body the first time I held her down and pissed on her face. She also loves me sending her vids of me pissing, especially if I'm doing it in public.

Attached: 19037957.gif (300x230, 409K)

I'm a dominatrix and want to fuck a guy who looks like a kid, I like treating men like children.

OP here. I love submissive/boyish men. I usually don't degrade to hit anyone unless they tell me before hand they want it.

Got any good stories?

Attached: 11119631.gif (300x252, 682K)

degrade *or* hit

First time I had sex I slapped the fuck out of the guy and choked him hard and grabbed his nuts and humiliated him. He was really into it. I'm really sex starved and being a domme really gives me confidence and I enjoy swinging my chain wallet like a whip in public and hitting my thigh. I get guys looking at college. Not many stories unfortunately. I'm only 20 and have had sex once. I need MORE

Did you talk about that before hand or did you surprise him?

I'd love to be there in person to watch you do your thing.

Attached: 21387203.gif (300x155, 562K)

I’m not really into cuck stuff (humiliation, submissive, etc.) but I get very turned on when I think of my wife getting fucked by another guy.

Nope, didn't talk about it beforehand, I actually just met the guy and he was talking up a storm while we were drunk about the stuff he wanted to do to me and I was like, uhhh ok *eye roll*, also id want you to watch me too

My partner and I love doing couple swaps and watching the other person get off while we're fucking someone else. It makes us feel so close to each other.

Attached: dbf1cef9.gif (475x267, 991K)

I'd fuck whatever was left of him after you were finished.

>cutting
>eating disorders
>bullying
>reliving trauma
>humiliation
>blushing
>cgl

It's fine I guess

That would be great. The only issue is that she’s not into it. So...

I’m gonna keep it short and sweet but myself (F18) and my partner (M19) are looking into rope bondage.

have you told her how exciting it is for you? what are her kinks?

I forgot to add but there’s more where the kinks come from but I’m a little too lazy to go into detail other than.

. S&M
. Both of us are switches
. Face concealing helmets/masks like those moretta masks.
. Soft dommes

Do you observe or participate in these kinks? How do you like to participate?

Participate.

you'll have to be more specific about which ones you want to know about, though. aside from 'being in control' what I do varies.

Attached: tumblr_o7rulc9yZg1vtcv10o1_500.gif (490x251, 457K)

Being degraded and SLAPPED (not punched) are my kinks.

The bullying and humiliation. You're the bully?

what do you like to be called? do you like to be spanked?

Attached: erotic-threesome-tumblr-4.gif (485x292, 689K)

Attached: 0627-naughty-teen-mmf-threesome-gif.gif (425x306, 903K)

I am, yeah. a mix of physical and psychological for the bullying. The humiliation side is pretty broad, I enjoy pretty much anything that inspires shame and self disgust in someone.

do you have a long term partner? easy to find partners who are into being humiliated?

Attached: tumblr_nm3vrqTQjm1uqeybso1_400.gif (308x146, 822K)

How did the pissing thing come to light? Did she bring it up?

>do you have a long term partner?
not long term, no

>easy to find partners who are into being humiliated
Sure, it's a surprisingly common kink. Lots of people into being degraded and humiliated one way or another.
It's a lot harder to find somebody who just clicks into that role in a way that perfectly matches mine, but I've still had a lot more luck than is reasonable.

as we grew closer we slowly opened up about more and more of our kinks and fetishes. she was EXTREMELY shy about it but I actually loved it. It makes me feel dominate.

Attached: tumblr_p0hiivP84p1w55y90o1_400.gif (301x301, 1.73M)

I love to be spanked. I enjoy almost any degrading names but my personal favorite is whore. Nothing gets me going more than to hear, ‘Swallow it, whore,’ when a Dominant man is unloading in my mouth or throat.

Oh... I would have some fun with you.

Attached: 19714850.gif (300x169, 362K)

Sounds like it would be fun for both of us. I love pleasing Dominant men.

I'd grab you by the throat and shove you up against the wall. Lock eyes with you and tell you to be my good little whore.

What could I do to that? I guess I’d just have to do my very best to be the best little whore you’ve ever used.