Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything

Ask a 36 year old kissless virgin anything.

Attached: 21312321312.jpg (1206x674, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=175s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whats the weather like where you are?

how do i become you

What’s there to ask really? We know your life has probably been pretty uneventful and depressing. Most wizards have the same story more or less.

Pretty good. Not too cold, not too warm.

By not fucking.

True, actually.

what is the purpose of living

Recovering Jerusalem for Christendom.

are the wizard powers really worth it?

No.

What's the farthest you got with a girl? What age?

19 with same situacion, tips?

are you rly that ugly

Nothing beyond conversation.

Be a confident, interesting person.

I'm pretty homely. Have a decent body though.

is it by choice or just socialy awkward?

Very socially awkward.

u still alive? I thought you an hero!

Another question: Do you think you really are beyond the "point of no return"? If so, at what age did you realize this?

take some drugs and go to a party, it really aint that hard brother

Would you consider yourself ugly, or do you just not approach women?

I realize you probably don’t approach women, but what, in your opinion, is a good approach?

I’m a bit older than you, but I’m drowning in pussy. Girls love older dudes. Even if you haven’t done well up to now, you’re at the point where it all changes.

This user gets it. Parties are a great way to meet people. You don't have to get super fucked up. Just have fun, and you'll run into someone.

tell us your secrets old man

Why don't you change that through prostitute?

Still alive.

At 25, I realised that there was something wrong with me.

It is fucking hard.

I consider myself relatively ugly. But I do approach women.

When did you lose your v card

Im telling you, after a pill or even just some weed, aint nothing hard, I have faith in you user

I was smoking a far amount of weed in HS. Only made me lazy.

>Still alive.
glad to hear it...
anyhow, I been lurking those german threads and it seem people there refuse to post german girls (unlike any other eurothread) so I was wondering, are german girls that ugly or what???

Raised by a single mom? Dad(s) not around?

Weed maybe isnt for everyone, works really well for me. But take whatever your preferred drug is and just enjoy life

No. There are many beautiful girls. Anyway, I'm back in the US now.

My parents only divorced after my sister and me graduated HS. But they probably did it for the kids.

> tell us your secrets old man

I’m in my early 40s. I meet women between 17-25 mostly on dating apps and sugar baby sites, take them out to dinner, then fuck them.

I mostly look for girls who are P2P. They quote me a price and I counteroffer with let me take you to dinner and charm your pants off for free.

So far so good. I mean there’s also just regular girls who will fuck for sushi and decent conversation.

Just be funny, interesting, and most of all interested and you can get your dick wet for the price of dinner on the regular.

but alcohol is killing me slowly

> When did you lose your v card

I dunno, 18 maybe. It was over 20 years ago.

We all gotta die brother, might as well die with style. Drink up

Lmao nice, remember me when ill be 40 then

>No. There are many beautiful girls. Anyway, I'm back in the US now.
Cool, finally found a job or just traveling?

What kind of magic can you cast?

On a more serious note, what made you into a kissless virgin? Personality disorder? Social awkwardness?

How? Like what experience lead you to here? Whats the plan from here out?

Attached: DD.jpg (1071x1842, 342K)

A job. However, it's another fucking, underpaid postdoc position again.

>On a more serious note, what made you into a kissless virgin? Personality disorder? Social awkwardness?

Social awkwardness.

oh, sorry to hear that.
iirc, you were working in a supermarket right? can't be worse than that, right?

Fuck I'm 25 never even kissed a girl, I should probably just end my suffering now instead of dragging it out

No. At least it is intellectually stimulating. And I can tell people again that I am - technically - a cancer researcher.

Its not that hard lads

Attached: judgejudy.jpg (620x349, 15K)

is not that bad...
great. any cute co-worker?

Yes. Many cute coworkers. Out of my league in fact.

Oh c'mon! at least try something my dud.

Rate yourself on a scale of 1-10

John 12:25 kjv
>He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

John 14:6 kjv
>Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

I hope you get saved tonight op, there is another life and that is the truth. :)

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&t=175s

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Face 4/10
Body 6/10

Honestly, you’re just a few clicks away from and if you’re willing to sort through all the garbage, change your life a bit, and invest a couple of years you could turn that 6/10 body into an 8/10 and if you’re lucky it would carry your face to at least 5/10.

I suck at building muscle. Pic related.

Attached: 4-up on 2019-08-30 at 14.03 #2.jpg (536x673, 163K)

> Pic related.

If that’s your body and you think that’s 6/10 you have body dysmorphia.

poor fag... how could he expect to get laid with that body...

Have you seen some people out there?

If you let me fuck you in the ass, I'll suck you off. Then you won't be a virgin anymore.

> Have you seen some people out there?

Yeah, but by not being 50 pounds overweight you’re already ahead of the curve. Visible abs and a decent frame count bigtime. Just because you don’t look like Zyzz doesn’t mean you’re a 6/10

Ahead of the curve means above average. So 6/10.

Now you’re just being difficult.

females are overrated, stay a virgin.

When did you first cast fireball?

Married 20 years, lost my chance at something greater years and years ago. Is there any way someone like me can understand any of the secrets of your wizardry? Can you share anything with us?

>pic related

Attached: BBD01559-758E-44C6-B161-904053E7244B.jpg (922x1382, 594K)

Are you autistic? If so, have you tried going to a meeting for Aspies or something to meet a fellow autist?

Thats how I ended up having sex IRL for the first time at 36.

wait, you married a goat?

I don't think that I'm autistic. Just awkward.

It seems so sometimes, but no. But I have always yearned to know what wonders lie inside the Goat Tower. I once rolled dubs and got to peek inside, but I couldn’t really make anything out.

Socially awkward but with a good brain has a good chance of being die to Asperger or like severe anxiety or something.

Have you looked up Asperger traits? I mean even if you dont want to get diagnosed it could help to change your dating grounds.

I have many of those traits. But I still think it is over diagnosed.

If you’re not pathologically anxious or actually autistic you’re just a pussy.

The shit that makes you uncomfortable makes everyone uncomfortable but we deal with it so we can make friends and get laid.

Just suck it up, Buttercup.

As I said above. While I never enjoyed it, I have probably approached at least a few hundred women in my life. More if you include online dating. My problem is not shyness (i.e. not saying anything), my problem is social awkwardness (i.e. saying the wrong thing).

> my problem is social awkwardness

What the fuck are you saying, user? If you’re not suave just be quiet. Did you even see Drive?

Attached: image.jpg (719x1023, 583K)

Oh sure. I mean if you can take care of a house and keep a job (and many Aspies can) then the need for a diagnose is low.

The reason Im bringing it up isnt to get you diagnosed but because Ive noticed I understand other Aspies better and I can relate to some of them emotionally in a way I cant with others. Its less draining to hang out with some of them.

So a relationship with one of them is more rewarding, less draining and they dont mind my social awkwardness... so I managed to get laid at 36 and am in my first RL relationship since I was 11.

Have you seen the average people out there? They'Re fucking disgusting. you'Re an 8, deal with it sexy faggot.

Being quiet doesn't work for normally looking people. You just get ignored. A move starring Ryan fucking Gosling is not a good reference.

> Being quiet doesn't work for normally looking people

The dude in question (I think it’s the same user) has a great body and probably isn’t nearly as ugly as he thinks he is.

Most average people are decent looking - and fun to be around.

Never seen anyone die an alcoholics death hu?

OP here. You're wrong. And generally, I AM the quiet type. That never helped me. I had to actively keep the conversation going if I wanted to have conversation.

Okay you have no excuse.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING TO THESE WOMEN?

Give examples. Not fucking this shit up and getting laid is crazy easy. What are you saying to ruin it?

It's not so much that I actively say something offensive or creepy. It is just that I cannot keep a conversation interesting. I am not a very exciting or excited person.

bump

> It is just that I cannot keep a conversation interesting.

Protip: The conversation does not need to be interesting to you. As long as it’s interesting to her, it’s fine. If you can’t find any common interests, talk about her. All women love talking about themselves and this scales with how fuckable they are. Talk to them about them.

>The conversation does not need to be interesting to you. As long as it’s interesting to her, it’s fine

It usually is interesting to me. Especially when she talka about herself. It is usually her who tries to get away from boring conversation.

> It usually is interesting to me. Especially when she talka about herself. It is usually her who tries to get away from boring conversation.

user! You barely have to listen to this shit. Just smile and nod and when you are paying attention ask questions.

It’s really not hard at all.

Then why didn't it ever work? I was oftentimes genuinely interested because many people I talk to have much more interesting lives than I do. But after five minutes, the conversation fizzled out.

bump

> Then why didn't it ever work?

Maybe you just exude creepiness? I honestly don’t know.

You seem to be doing things generally correctly so to have 0% success means there must be something else at work. If you’re bold enough to post your face we can either tell you that’s it or rule it out.

Here’s some young tits I’ve sucked on to make you feel better.

Attached: image.jpg (1242x2208, 1.27M)

Won't show my face. But it's slightly below average.

have u ever tried gettin' drunk to lose your social awkwardness? when u do that you will realize that every drunk are as awkward as you are, so as equals, ur mind gonna tell u that u are allowed to eat a pussy.

have you considered buying a love doll?

33 year old virgin here, I'm not kiss-less but kiss is the furthest I've gone.

I'm not even sure what's wrong with me, I'm not even awkward, (I have female friends) I'm just self-conscious as fuck as I am slightly overweight and have a big-ass unslightly jew nose. Thought about getting a nose-job but I don't want to hurt my parent's feelings and also it seems vein as hell to get nose-job.

Do you really have to be an asshole to bed women? Is that really a thing? I've been nice and thoughtful my whole life, I'd rather fuck off out of the country and bed nordic women than be an asshole America....

I used to be a big drinker in high school (yes, Germany) and university. It made me lose my inhibitions but not my awkwardness.

No.

why not?

> jew

Just throw gold at them and they’ll suck your dick.

>Do you really have to be an asshole to bed women?
nah, just money. u can always get a cheap whore if you don't want to invest to much...

try amphetamine. Doesn't have to be coke or anything, aderall'd probably work wonders.

I was basically you at 23, maybe slightly skinnier due to poorness, met a girl on pub crawl who just wanted to screw cause problems. Screwed her, was terrible “I’m going to sleep but you go ahead and finish”
But the pussy was officially off the pedestal. Within two years gotten 6 more boxes and met future wife.