How could you not choose Simon?

How could you not choose Simon?

Attached: 4chan.jpg (1077x1059, 133K)

Attached: d2818417a66d84c0267a2eccc31fbeb76c7c9dd76393b28d2e5949b899fcfee2_1.jpg (640x2900, 412K)

this is wrong, taking the personalities out is a completely awful ideea and theodore clearly didnt just nut, hes just a fat bitch and can handle his dick sucked without doing the air jordan

But he is the only one of them that isn't looking like he is in complete pain

he speaks the truth

Attached: 1568636507251.png (900x1200, 147K)

those are not faces of pain they are faces of nut

She's toothy.

The female chipmunk girls were always pretty hot, but Alvin's girlfriend was always my favorite, of course they all had their quirks. Simon's girlfriend was your nerdy kind of chick but probably really slutty and Theodore's girlfriend was your kind of retarded shy girl. Alvin's girlfriend though was your stereotypical popular preppy bitch though.

What is more surprising is this looks like it was posted to social media and I can't believe people actually post shit like this social media, of course I've heard you can find some sick stuff on Instagram.

Quality cringe. Thanks op

thats what im sayin, im sure simons gf knows exactly how to give sloppy toppy and simon is such a beta hes probably freaking out, trying to get her off his knob

I don't like that the brothers are all paired up with their corresponding Chipettes.
Alvin should be absolutely RUINING Eleanor.

yknow what, i agree they should swap and make it WAY more interesting

But you gotta take in account that simons chimpette probably hasn't sucked a lot of dickw, while sims and theodores are more of a thot kind, and has probably been runnin about sucking dicks.

but also alvin would be used to head. so maybe its theodore, but there is no way his chimpette has any idea what shes doing

That was kinda what i meant with this pic, but think about Theodore is getting a big slop job from his chimpettes fat cheeks, so this is another reason his is best

Because chubby chicks give blowjobs like they eat.

>Alvin
Typical preppy "hot" girl
She only gives him blow jobs as if it's a treat/present
>Simon
Nerdy girl which means she will try hard to give a good blowjob but her lack of experience due to not being traditionally pretty will hinder her
>Theldore
Chubby and probably easy girl so she will have alot of experience sucking dudes off who couldn't get with the Alvin's type of girls. Her being chubby will also cause her to put more effort into her bj because she knows she isnt typically attractive.

My logic is autistic and pure and irrefutable

Because if you look at the position of Simons legs, he looks like he's getting his salad tossed.

Alvin looks like he's getting too much teeth.

That means Theodore is getting the top-tier bj.

counterproposal, theo is actually in a state of high tension and is using his hands to raise his body off of the couch in a large outwards thrust, indicating he is likely to be pre or mid nut.

another thing to consider is that the title is not, who is giving the best head but who is getting the best head. re-factoring in simon's personality, he may actually be receiving more pleasure from being in control of the situation. So whilst this post is a decent critique on the standard interpretation, I don't think it's without its flaws and I cannot agree fully with its conclusion

as a followup theo's eyebrows are very arched and his face actually looks pretty tight to be honest (i.e. his nose is pulled very high).

his shoulders also don't look all that relaxed as they are still looking pretty raised and close to his body

What does this mean who has the best head? Like who is prettier? They are cartoons with girls on their laps

B. Look at her shoulders. She's going full on chickenhead mode.

Surely you can't be that stupid to English terminology? Your average 3rd grader knows what the slang terms are for fellatio....

Unless you're trying to be funny in which case that bait was retarded.

I Choose Simon, because my orgasm is MY control. A woman is just an accessory for my pleasures.

Attached: 1540827174430.png (1653x866, 201K)

You bit.

Fuck off ifunny fags

simon clearly isnt having a good time, look at his face thats not pleasure thats an uncomfortable look on his face, plus everyone knows simon is a faggot so clearly he wouldnt be enjoying it as the body language shows

IT'S FUCKING ALVIN. I'LL KILL EVERY LAST MOTHERFUCKER WHO DISAGREES WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!