Any good horror movie recommendations...

Any good horror movie recommendations? Watched a phat bit of horror movies and I'm looking for some gold I haven't seen yet. ill throw in a few I've seen too
>banshee chapter
>jackals
>clown (2014)
>it follows
>exists

Attached: creepy.jpg (1920x1080, 88K)

moar. lemme check netflix list

the ritual
hush
13 cameras
the descent
as above so below

Have you seen john carpenter's "the thing"?

absolutely fantastic

Evil Dead

>as above so below
is by far the best horror movie to ever be created id suck anyone's dick if they can find a scarier movie, it manages to scare you even without jumpscaring you

And cronenberg's "the fly"

2 is better but a based choice none the less

The Excorcist is the only one that ever bothered me. High quality film too

Have you seen the classic zombi emovies like night of the living dead, 28 days later, dawn of the dead, etc.?

Trick 'R' Treat

creep
screamers
the cube
you want kinda bad horror movies right

That's gotta be my absolute favorite horror movie

Early Peter Jackson, extreme Kino and gallons of red goop flying everywhere.

Attached: 51ZD8DCJAWL._SY445_.jpg (306x445, 28K)

i like cheesy horror movies.. list em

suspiria 2018

the tunnel, the dyatlov pass incident, lake mungo.

some of my favs

i recently watched some korean movies being train to busan and the wailing. its not trashcan jumpscare shit, actually good movies

Robert Rodriguez's zombie movie, apes 70's exploitation flicks complete with digitalized film grain. Another gory film. Also Rose McGowan machine gun leg.

Attached: MV5BODdmNmM2ZTgtODM1MS00ZGMxLTk3MTMtMGQ1ODZhMTQ1NWEwL2ltYWdlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ@@._V1_.jpg (960x1440, 267K)

Don't downplay how good Mungo lake is. So good and "that" moment scared the shit out of me.

You've probably seen these but my personal favs are the shining, exorcist, scream, psycho, the bride of frankenstein, poltergeist, an american werewolf in london, the fly, the thing, if you're into action/scifi horror then the terminator and alien. i'm surely forgetting a bunch but yeah those are some

The Witch is good but if you're impatient or autistic you won't like it. Alien and Aliens are standard horror films. I think one was called The Forest, not super scary but the last part of the story heated up.

>screamers
Definitely worth the watch. Fucking horrible way to die

I wouldent say the best, but definitely tops. check out the tunnel, it also does well at creating a creepy, trapped atmosphere. Also, to a lesser extent Ghenna and Triangle are pretty great. Nightlight, the pyramid. B-horrors kinda my thing

from this year, not really. It might be good, but not the highest tier.

Check out Sinister

yeah, it really freaked me out too.

Also: Pheonix Forgotten, Absentia, Dont Knock Twice, Case 39, Chernobly Diaries, Digging up the Marrow, Grave Encounters 1+2, Hell House 1+2, it follows, Last Shift, quarantine (circa 08), Satanic, VHS trilogy (1st ones the best tho), Siren, the Atticus Institute, the Borderlands, the Den, the Frankenstein Theory, the Gallows, the Poughkeepsie Tapes, the Devil Complex, the Void, Yellowbrickroad.

this is an abridged list of some of my favorites. hope it helps. sorry if not every title on here is for everyone, but after YEARS of watching nothing but B-horror, true crime, and anime, these gems start d out, to me.

This times a thousand.

op here thanks for all the dank suggestions. gonna drop a phat list i have myself of movies i've torrented

someones just gotta bump the thread if they want this gold

Attached: eb16d813019faf491e4f52dbb34f3778.png (1559x864, 529K)

Shutter (2004)

The exorcist is the greatest comedy of all time

This one's pretty brutal. Two kids find a dead body and proceed to rape it multiple times. It's not fun but if you want to feel like shit.

Attached: MV5BY2FlZjM0MWQtZGY0Ni00MmJlLThmYmItY2NkZjk4ZjM1M2RiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (736x1117, 143K)

Speaking of films about fucking corpses. I know this sounds edgy but this is an absolutely beautiful film that depicts something deeply discomforting. Would rec if you like extreme cinema

Attached: 51v+hvDJnyL._SY445_.jpg (307x445, 31K)

S tier B-movie. Horrible dubbing mixed with a ridiculous plot and phenomenal practical effects. Plus it's freely available on YouTube

Attached: 109068131_o.jpg (619x1000, 300K)

Have seen repeatedly
would recommend
Fucked up flick