I went down on this girl I met last night and after she came I tried to put it in and she said “no I have a...

I went down on this girl I met last night and after she came I tried to put it in and she said “no I have a boyfriend” and then she left. Why are women like this? Did I get cucked?

Attached: A7504F96-2077-4D31-8D8F-D0B17FCEE9B7.jpg (793x786, 48K)

"Going down" on a girl is the worst thing you can do. It's a trick of the jews. Never do it.

Did he at least hold his boiclit out of the way so you could dine on his boipucci

But I like eating pussy and I’m good at it. It’s the one part of my game that I’m super confident in

If anything you cucked her bf.

It was a real woman and her boyfriend wasn’t there I didn’t even know she had a boyfriend

It doesn’t feel like it though

Dude, women don't get any physical pleasure from oral. They just fake it. Real men NEVER go down. They just fucking smash that pussy. Making a man perform oral sex is just a way for her to degrade you. She's fucking laughing at you right now.

I’m pretty sure you’re wrong about that. I’ve gone down on every woman I’ve ever been with and they have all loved it. I think you’ve been doing it wrong

>after she came I tried to put it in
there's the problem
too late

But that’s what I always do though.

They "love it" because they love it when weak little pussies degrade themselves for them.

a lot of women, when *they're* done, figure it's over and doesn't need you anymore

But multiple orgasms though. My go to is always make them cum at least once then fuck them. That way even if I cum fast they at least orgasmed. I mean fuck if I get close to cumming I pullout and start eating them out some more

But I like doing it. It gets me rock hard

>Did I get cucked?
Yes, getting cucked has many manifestations.

But if I like it?

You're a faggot.

Real men does what he want, and lick pussy when he want

gr8 b8 m8

Correct sir.

Another paradoxical thing about women, get used to it as you grow older.

Men giving oral is degrading, they may "like it" in the moment but will slowly resent you for being a chump as time goes on. Don't give in to their demands or requests.

Women giving oral to men is also degrading to the woman but bitches love being degraded and it will make them more attracted to you as time goes on.

Don't be a bitch ass woman-pleaser. You come first and women want it that way anyway.

Some female doesnt wanr anything after they came, women are more egoistick than men, I suppose

>like pussy
>fagot
Choose one

Simple.

"Oh yeah? If you don't have sex with me, I'm gonna tell Mr. Chad that you let me eat you out!"

Is there any chance that you are from Russia?

you should never do it unless you're actually in a loving relationship it's not something you should ever do with a casual fuck

A woman will never respect a man that performs oral. She'd rather have a dude slap her in the face, bend her over and fuck her until cried. When she makes you go down, she's saying, "That's right, you are a nothing. Lick my dirty cunt, faggot."

tell me more about how big daddy chad taught you how to fuck your first gf and you felt true bliss as his sloppy seconds dripped all over you

Why didn't he lick your vagina?

But no one makes me. I like doing it

Lol, often when I do it they not very exited about it, but I insist.

Women want to be owned. You don't claim ownership by licking something, you do it by sticking your dick into it.

Obviously this thread is full of retards with ridiculous views on women, but any rational person can see that.

I will say maybe you should reevaluate your strategy of eating them out until they cum and then going for round 2, especially with a hook up. Get them almost there and then fuck em. You're just begging for a situation in which a rando uses you and leaves, like what just happened.

You were played. It's not your fault. She did you wrong.

You can do both, relax

Fucking kek

>You don't claim ownership by licking something, you do it by sticking your dick into it
>You

Attached: EC9196A0-52C7-4EC2-90D3-04EAD70F74CB.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Virgin

I like you

Attached: 1301496776204.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Eating pussy is the gayest thing you can do without having to touch a man.

If I eat my wife out before I put it in, her orgasms are much stronger. I can tell because she clenches up more and that feels real good. It's a win win.

Ignore the obvious retards

It's called Trade of Oral Favors. You should have stuck your tiny dick in her fat face.