What is something that, deep-down...

What is something that, deep-down, everyone subconsciously knows is true but everyone is too afraid to say/admit in public?

Attached: 1553319300176.png (498x724, 758K)

Niggers ruin civilized societies

The earth is flat.

Tried sucking your own dick

Young girls are attractive.

We would kill each other if we could get away with it

I'll start.

Women are not equal to men. Men are superior in almost every single way except nurturing and childcare.

>The best women athletes are significantly worse than even lower-mid-tier male athletes. >Almost all important inventions, discoveries, and scientific breakthroughs were and still are, discovered by men
>All the most successful CEO's are male
>Virtually all the best fighters/warriors/generals in history are male
>Men are emotionally stronger, physically stronger, and usually smarter
>men work harder, longer hours, and are willing to take on tough jobs much, much more than women, who usually only want cushy safe comfortable work environments

Men and women are not equal, never will be, and shouldn't be treated as equals in society. Women should be a sheltered, protected class that are submissive to men.

OP is a faggot

we need to trim the population by systematically killing a portion of it, preferably the weak, sick & elderly

this
why is every guy so afraid to admit that they tried, but is fine with admitting that they used their hands?

If I could bend far enough to suck my own dick, I'd never use my hand ever again.

Attached: 6575sed.png (612x491, 22K)

This

OP clearly said
>but everyone is too afraid to say/admit
No one denies that OP sucks cock

15-19 y/o girls are the hotter than all other ages

That sexuality is a spectrum and is not well defined.

People will ruin this planet anytime soon

Teenage girls are hot and every guy on earth would totally fuck them in a heartbeat if it wasn't illegal.

But we're all supposed to just pretend that we don't find them sexy anymore once we hit 18.

Attached: 1552549370814.jpg (216x225, 6K)

>Black culture is off the charts disgusting, terrible, dangerous, and destructive. We basically treat them like overgrown spoiled children and it is making shit worse. IT NEEDS TO STOP!

>Transexuals are actually extremely unhealthy individuals that really would benefit from some medical attention and counseling, but our politically correct culture is keeping them as far from the help they need as possible. I feel bad for them.

because handjobs are more a means to an end compared to blowjobs. if you ask your gf to get you off & she's not into it, she's likely just gonna give you a handjob
plus if you suck yourself off you're also gonna shoot a load on your own face or in your mouth, which is fucking gay

There is no good reason to make cp possession illegal

I wouldn't
[spoiler]they're too old[/spoiler]

Traps are gay.

This. 15-year-olds are fucking hot but now at 20 I have to pretend I'm not attracted to them.
It's a biological thing. We're wired to be attracted to girls at the peak of their development. Really not our fault.

>>All the most successful CEO's are male
are you sure that's a sign of superiority?
most women strive more for happiness/family rather than academic or work related achievements. That's definitely a different priority, but I'm not sure if you could consider it inferior to wanting to work 18 hours a day

Boys too

Found the incel

True, but if we start offing the elderly/disabled people/kids with terminal cancer, there are going to be millions of people who are going to go to war to protect their loved ones.

Plus, if we fill our cities with nothing but healthy, virile people, people are just going to fuck even more and have more kids, thus increasing the population even further.

In theory what you say makes sense, but it is impossible logistically to implement

Only /poltards think that way

Found the male feminist

Say hi to Tyrone for me

Attached: 1564022960715.jpg (600x477, 349K)

Niggers stink.

Hahahahaha

I agree with both of these.

>the amazon was set on fire deliberatly
>germany was severly mistreated after WW I
>Jewish people are hypocrites that only want to push thier own agenda of removing other cultures and will stop at nothing to active that goal
>Israel is an iligitamate state and the jews are doing to the Palestinians what they claim germany did to them in WW II
>black culture is built on war and any who try and make something of themselves outside of that ideology are ridicyled by thier own race, perpetuating a lack of cultural development in the black community

I could probably think of more but, ehh

Right. I saw some tight young teen ass the other day and had to avert my eyes and then asked myself why.

>germany was severly mistreated after WW I

Every historians agree about that bro. It's not even a hot take anymore.

>"which is fucking gay"

>sucking your own dick is gay
>jerking your own dick off isn't gay

pick one

Maybe if you start respecting women they'll have sex with you.

Nobody thinks that except mentally I'll poltards

>Plus, if we fill our cities with nothing but healthy, virile people, people are just going to fuck even more and have more kids, thus increasing the population even further.
that's why you also cull the people who don't work

plus if they overreproduce you can just cull more

>True, but if we start offing the elderly/disabled people/kids with terminal cancer, there are going to be millions of people who are going to go to war to protect their loved ones.
>In theory what you say makes sense, but it is impossible logistically to implement
and if people started fucking 15 year olds it would cause the same war most likely

>stimulating your own penis makes you guy

Pft tell me about it dude. Fucking queers. I'd never stimulate my penis in anyway.

Failed preschool. Society doesnt pretend the sexes to he equal but are expected to give each sex equal value.

No one actually gives a shit about protecting the environment.

OP said something EVERYONE knows. Nobody besides stormfags cares about "duh evil joos." Your last point about black culture is spot on though.

This, pre teens can be hot tbh but society looks down on stuff like that

as I said it's means to an end, if you're in the desert & you're dehydrated you'll drink your own piss as well
if you had the option to get jacked off by a girl you'd obviously take that but hey you're on your own

There are many things (less and less as the society progresses) but at the very bottom of it lays stuff death related. What people don't want to admit is of course something uneasy by definition, so I would say fear of no afterlife. Or fear of hell for everyone on this fucking planet, since God is dead according to Nietzsche. Lmao.

Attached: unreal8.jpg (800x431, 52K)

I'm 4 years married and have kids you dumb twat.

Maybe if you stop being such a pathetic submissive beta male, your girlfriend will fuck just you and stop inviting bulls over to satisfy her

..you..you haven't had alot of sex with girls have you?

Eh, honestly I'm not into younger girls anymore. Once I hit my late 20's they just became annoying to be around.

Black people are typically not as intelligent as other races.

Attached: lilwayne-1478094501-640x427.png (640x427, 508K)

>sucking your own dick would be a means to an end too if you were physically capable of doing it.

You wouldn't do it cause you love dick, you'd do it because getting your dick sucked feels good, and you're imagining a girl doing it

last one sounds interesting

but do you say it with pride?

also Africa is just behind, same as you emotionally hahahhaahahah!

Attached: knoppers.jpg (500x500, 45K)

They are annoying because they aren't raised in a way that makes them mentally mature as their bodies are. If instead of forcing girls to go to high school we taught them how to be good mothers and wives I assure you that you wouldn't think the same way.

Inherited wealth shouldnt be a thing or. Why the fuck does a dead sack of decaying organs have a say in where monetary value goes.

The right wing and left wing of politics are both necessary to our country. The right wing is the dad, stern, financially responsible and hesitant to change. The left is like mom, kind of loony, but pushes dad to mow the lawn and makes him go to the social event even though he didn't want to knowing that he'll have a good time when he gets there.

There is no God or heaven, and death is the end

The world must collapse in order to be saved.

If that's something that everyone knows, why is it that every civilization in history since the dawn of time practice inheritance?

Fuck off commie, why do you think you have more of a right to seize my property from me after I die than people I actually care about do?

Attached: shitpiss.jpg (227x222, 8K)

this post was written by a child no older then 17 years old.

Noone deny it

(((They))) are in control

What a shame to be american

>this reply was written by a child no older then 17 years old.

Yeah, probably not.

The world needs a good old fashioned plague to thin the herd dramatically.

Attached: 08C4207A-53FE-4A91-BEAD-B39BDB5CD7CC.png (500x500, 296K)

That no matter how tolerant and accepting you claim to be, inside you are racist as fuck all the time.

Because that's simply how things worked then and no one wants to challenge it. Imagine a 17th century king saying inheriting subjects was right because that's how it was dine before. That is your argument.

Do you volunteer to be one of the people who dies a sickening death by typhus, or do you assume you'll be spared from it?

Thats why we need Yea Forums

Those teenager fuckers in this thread are projecting really hard.

>You wouldn't do it cause you love dick, you'd do it because getting your dick sucked feels good, and you're imagining a girl doing it
and when you swallow your own load you'd imagine it's a dickgirl/trap & that makes it still straight right bro?

Feminists are the biggest threat to humanity, not some made up global warming bullshit

If I am stricken, so be it. If my death contributes to the greater good, I will see you in Valhalla.

Attached: 89DB344A-6767-40A8-8929-862A63A53268.jpg (300x400, 30K)

Based and justicepiled

because it means you get to choose where the money you worked for goes
if it didn't, people wouldn't bother trying to make money for their children & just freeload

>Imagine a 17th century king saying inheriting subjects was right because that's how it was dine before. That is your argument.

Imagine claiming that the better system is forcibly steal property away from families at gunpoint and give it to yourself, a complete stranger, because that's "fairer". That is your argument.

I ask again, why do you deserve my property more than my family after my death?

I remember when I believed that. You are just trying too hard to justify your own racism. It goes away tho once you understand DNA doesn't predestine everything. Yes, racism is about DNA, not about "typical nigger".

And when you cum all over your own hand, you'd imagine it's a dickgirl/trap that you just jacked off & that makes it still straight right bro?

And why your son diserve ot if he had done nothing. Everyone shoud get what he deserves, not what his father deserves

What sane person would kill another besides self defense?

maybe he just doesn't deserve it "yet" because he's too young. Mad poorfag detected?

It depends on condition

No, you simply combat the inner thought that certain races are superior to others and make a conscious effort to mask it.

the jews are at fault

The Jews DO control everything.

Uh yeah anyone with a moral compass thinks that. Children can't consent, their brains aren't developed enough. Can't wait till one day chomos get the death penalty or at the very bare minimum forced chemical castration.

Attached: 1555883529214.jpg (400x381, 58K)

What his age has to do with it? Take 2 persons, your son and random Bob, same age, moral values, job and skils. Why your sone deserves more? It is unfair.

Because if you beleive in the principles of equality of opportunity, which you don't, this wouldnt be a question.

Right, because I'm sure as you're agonizingly puking liquid chunks of your own lungs out in red and green puddles all over the floor, alongside your family and the billions of other men women and children that you've doomed to the worst death imaginable, that first thought that will come to your head is "Wow, what a great thing this plague is! I'm such a good person for bringing this on the world!"

Also, if there is an afterlife, you'll definitely be in hell.

Inherited wealth shouldnt be a thing or. Why the fuck does a dead sack of decaying organs have a say in where monetary value goes.

Niggers and certain other ethnicities speak differently than other people

Fuck off Schlomo

you know superiority is relative? Thus objectively it's hard to determine it. Would you survive at the North Pole where "retarded" Eskimo lives? There was a case that a white man died eating their food because he was not so resistant to mercury levels. That looks inferior to me.

Hillary Clinton is a Reptilian

Which is why most people don't fuck kids. It's because modern feminism has propagated the idea that attraction is the same thing as intent, so anyone who finds a child attractive MUST be intending to fuck a child.

kys libtard

That's not an answer faggot, don't avoid the question.

Why, morally, do deserve my property more than my children in the event of my death? It sounds to me like you're lazy, and want a free ride and free stuff for no work.

I worked to earn my wealth, I get to decide what happens to it. I love my children, I don't give a fuck about you. You didn't do shit except complain that you deserve free stuff and cry for the mommy government to take it from others and give to yourself. You're a spoiled brat.

Never said I was going to bring the plague myself you triggered leftist cunt.

OP is an faggoo

Most people think this user

I don't say it in public though.

Fucking kill yourself commie.

What the fuck did what I say have anything to do with being "leftist"? I'm not even left-leaning you fucking retard

And yes you did, you said you want a
"good old fashioned plague to thin the herd dramatically."

If you had the option to make a global plague happen that would kill billions, would you do it or not?

You are becoming that new species - homo sovieticus.
Why does my son deserves it more? Because I fucking said so when I was alive. My decaying body can't change that decision, luckily. Are you against the idea of "last will"?

I'm not saying it's right. I'm saying it's true. We are all racist as fuck inside. You can't undo thousands of years of tribal assimilation and survival programming with wishful thinking and good intentions.

Attached: HidiriSmug1.jpg (480x494, 31K)

t.tranny

Black people are damaging to society (not all, but probably a good majority) and Africa is a shithole.

Women are far better off than men in the western world.

We all know many political points on either side is correct but refuse to admit it. Liberals are idiots when it comes to economics/economic health (dumbass commies) and republicans are idiots when it comes to social freedom (those dipshits still are okay with sunday alcohol bans). Example, if the wage gap exists then why do feminists specifically refuse to do company research on WAGES and instead only look at yearly earnings, not to mention they dont even ask for hours worked between genders.

Lastly, most people know they are an idiot but refuse to self reflect and admit that society deemed their worth correctly. Yes Tammy, we know you think you are underpaid. However, just maybe if yoy werent doing the absolute minimum to not be fired and you didnt piss me off with your "I cant be replaced" attitude when me and you both know damn well that your job can be done by parapalegic with an IQ of 60 and you bring little value to this company. Just MAYBE I would pay you more.
^
The above issue also applies to social situations where people overvalue their ideas and contributions when really they are just massive idiots.

Agree
Society works best when women stay at home and cook while mean making money

>what moral reason do you have
The one I already gave. If you beleive in the morality of equality of opportunity, then this wouldnt even be a question, but you believe in hierarchy so ofcourse you oppose it.

Tell your kids your wife is worthless and to treat her like shit then. Oh wait, you can't because they're imaginary.

This guy clearing projecting his own cuck fetish.

homosexuality/transgenderism is a disorder and isn’t a real sexuality/identity

Any imperial evidence to back up your claim.

You shouldn't be a thing, how the fuck do you even spark enough neurons to formulate a thought with the fucking brain deficiency you have? Fucking kill yourself commie.

Everybody does not think this. Don't call people stupid when you can't even answer a Yea Forums thread correctly.

Correction, studies show that children are safer with single fathers than single mothers. Though a nuclear family (father and mother) is the best, single fathers consistantly show greater long term family stability.

Children are less likely to become criminals, single fathers are much less likely to be under the poverty threshold than single mothers, and many other important findings that shows long term success for children.

So I'd argue men are more important in the "nurturing" aspect and we overexaggerate a woman's role as a mother.

Get a job faggot.

Haha, cant refute a point so ad hominem, thanks for the swift victory. It really does help my cause.

Disagreed. Women are in their prime in their 30's.

>Are you against the idea of "last will"?
I am not sure about legacy.
From one side you can manege your mony, but from other, your son clearly not earned it, your will to give him money does not make him deserve it.

people are cattle to the higher ups

every none white and christian did

God is real

Single moms and divorce culture (female empowerment) ruined the west

You dont need a degree to understand the flaws with inherited wealth.

You don't have a moral high ground if you're trying to steal what someone else worked for, how the fuck is your ideology even real?

Only those without the capacity to earn give a shit about 'wealth' as you call it

White people will disapear soon

If you're well read with thomas paine, you would know why that argument is failed.

Empirical dumbass

I'm 36, married, and make over 100k.

Can, but if 100 years of communism failing won't change your mind a stranger on the internet won't. So what's left but to belittle you for being such a massive fucking faggot?

Despite being only 13% of the population, niggers commit 50 percent of our crime

Go back to school child, you're not as smart as you think. Equality of opportunity is used to describe how to attain assets, not how those assets are distributed after you've obtained them. Imagine living everyday mad because someone has more money than you.

Stop smoking weed kid

bring your wife's boyfriend into this thread. let's talk to him instead

Attached: 20190917_214842.jpg (1432x892, 584K)

Kek

There is no flaws. Money is just time and labor. You decide what to spend your time and labor on and that includes giving that money to your children.

Seething neckbeard alert.

I did not claim to have one. But it doesnt make sense why an unconscious, and unsentient peice of matter gets to decide how our money is handled. If they refused to spend that money while they were alive it's their fault.

Women love being treated like shit, not goddesses.

Ewww who wants a woman in her 30's? Definitely smashed into the wall by then.

Why all the cuck talk? I think someone's projecting. You sure those 2 imaginary kids are yours?

This is the only feasibly rational argument anyone has given to me, but at the end of the day it conflicts with the idea of equality of opportunity, so you have to choose one.

The only thing that should be equal is equal application of the law. one to start from zero?

Hierarchy is a perfectly natural, good thing that all successful civilizations need.

So you want the government to wield absolute power to steal the property away from people after their death, and force everyone to surrender to them all their wealth at gunpoint? What the fuck makes you so naive to think if you gave the government that power, they wouldn't use it to create a hierarchy where they're at the top?

Stop bullshiting around, You think you deserve the fruit of other people's hard work because you're a lazy child. You want the government to be mommy and daddy want to inherit the wealth they stole from others.

Inherited wealth is a pro and a con. The problem with inherited wealth is generational wealth that passes on to multiple generations. A parent leaving a house to a kid is one thing, a parent leaving a billion dollars is another.

all men are pedophiles

We might be slightly racist, because people tend to assume they are better than something unknown, because they are ignorant. I wouldn't say "as fuck". You are spending too much time on Yea Forums. Also society is getting less racist over time. Make sure not to be left behind.

Men who aren't gay.

What the fuck am I doing with my life then? I'm working my ass off every day knowing that my kids will have a better start than I did. Fuuuuuuuck you.

I'm not

But you do need a job to understand why it's immoral to steal the hard work from other people and give it to yourself. Which you clearly don't have.

>imperial evidence

Attached: eee (40).png (50x62, 8K)

Well good luck with modern life then. See how long it takes....

Your whole argument is built on the idea that the people you're arguing with supporting the concept of equality of opportunity. It's one giant strawman. Have any evidence to back up your claims that anyone arguing against you supports it?

Desperate recover attempt alert

Attached: 1560003573906.png (261x212, 61K)

Then we should get rid of life insurance too, since parents can't leave money to their children to secure their financial safety

ok jew

Caucasian is the superior race

So if a man dies and has a family house in his name, that house should become property of the state? And if the family of a dead man should keep the home they life in, should they not also keep the wealth that maintains that home?

Then why do jews rule the world if they're inferior?

Bullshit, look at any study into sexual value. Dating sites show consistantly that women lose most of their value by the time they hit 30.

Most women are already broken into their 30s anyways. Sorry I'll settle for a girl in her early 20s. You can have a used up cow my friend.

newfag

Ok, maybe he doesn't deserve it from the absolute morality point of view, but he gets it because I said so. It is not unfair considering I could share, but it is also fair considering you have to respect my last will. Keep on lobbying, I will not mind if all wealth will be split equally. Everyone will have a jetpack and newest iphone. Sounds about right.

ghetto and gang culture is romanticized / glorified, it IS the culture especially for poor neighborhoods and communities. they are a victim against the machine and think the only way to get money is to steal, due to disadvantages they think they face in society.

it's a self perpetuating cycle. Look at the south sudanese gangs in melbourne / sydney australia for example. niggers.

>our money
Jesus fucking Christ it's not yours, you don't have a say in it, I can't even fathom being so fucking entitled that I think I have a right to come into a grieving family and say actually, guess what niggers, your loved one's life actually meant nothing, I'm gonna take the entire sum total of his life and say fuck you, I'm the government this is mine now, but don't worry, I'm gonna give it to some fucking crackhead or a couple of freeloaders who contribute nothing but shitty ideas to the world. Jesus God damn buttfucking retard Christ commies are unbelievable cunts.

>Calls people neckbeard
>Made edgy response saying "kill everyone"

til what grade were you educated too? many female warriors, including viking. men are just more expendable unfortunately.

Well he argues when it comes to mandates, the will of the living superimposes those of the dead, so in extension, the needs of the living do so as well.

If the congress said today, every citizen is to wear purple on saturdays, and everyone agreed with it, then the motion would be carried until it was challenged by a younger generation.

In the same way, if we as a society decide that the money not spent by the deceased should not be inherited, then it would be so.

That gender politics are complete bullshit

The thread said something EVERYBODY thinks. You not being able to comprehend a simple Yea Forums thread proves you are far from superior.

that religions such as Islam are draconian and oppressive, outdated idealogies.

even leftists would agree but they need any victim they can find to advance their own ideologies

Drugs should be legal

Imagine lying to yourself that their aren't any hot 30 year olds.

>many female warriors, including viking
And the overwhelming majority of them were inferior warriors to the men. There is a reason we separate women and men's divisions in Mixed Martial Arts; average-performing male fighters put the top-tier female fighters in the hospital.

Cool. So have you always been retarded?

sure you glowinthedark retard

found tyrone

you wouldn't be left with nothing. You would still have your 1%, and you would also have 1% from this faggot's dad, and from Trump's when he's kill. You might even end up more wealthy. I wonder if anyone have calculated how much would an average person get. Sorry, everyone would be average then so, how much would a single person get.

Attached: nigga whaaat.jpg (351x411, 27K)

NIGGERS TONGUE MY ANUS

Leave the disabled and elderly alone, and instead cull the able bodied. Start with Incels and move forward from there Alternatively you could pay people to get sterilized and avoid bloodshed entirely

This.
Youthful woman is attractive.
Big difference between that and an actual child

I'd say 25 is their max

James Rolfe is not funny

In the long run, the africans benefitted from colonialism, and otherwhise would still run around with loincloths and sticks, living in a stone age civilization like the ugha bughas they are.

There’s an inherent homosexuality to sports. football, baseball basketball rugby soccer. it’s all gay undertones

Fuck NIGGERS

No, if you want to stop the population from growing, you need to kill off the people who are actually fertile and having sex.

Killing virgins and people who will never have kids will not change anything.

I'm mixed and even I know this is fuckin true

Are you fucking retarded bud? Did you even read what I said?

Dog rescues are scams

Maybe not, but he is charming and cozy af

which one fool.

Nice cope faggot kys

Fact on both

You're drunk Bernie. Take a nap

even niggers believe this

are there? Yes. Is it a large percentage of the group? Fuck no. Stop lying to yourself

Strawman good sir
The idea is if I, a person, accumulate a lot of money in my old age, I have a duty to my country and the economy to use that money. Otherwise, the money stagnates, inflation devalues it, and it hurts our infrastructure. If you delegitimize inheritance, which would at most only remove some form of recompense to the believed, then they have an incentive to spend it, increasing money velocity and helping our economy.

If they refuse to use it then, so be it. We will put it in a find to give everyone the same basic start. That's how capitalism should ideally work.

what book did you learn this from? opinion is not fact, you dumb, some were leaders of armies, not inferior, men are more expendable, men can't raise kids or even produce humans.

i have heard that those who succeeded at sucking their own dick
quickly found that its more like sucking a dick than getting your dick sucked.

I've tried, and i dont think id like it after hearing that.

You are just getting sucked, you have to do the sucking too + ur bent over and uncomfortable

That's just called brotherhood. Men become intimate with one another when they are bound together over a long period of time towards a common goal.

The same thing happens in war. It doesn't mean they want to fuck, it just means that you think men bonding and having deep friendships with one another is gay.

It's interesting. Thank bro, I wish I could experience that actually. I already know the other way is not so great.

You got any imperial evidence of that my nig

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

(((they know and control everything)))

dude mgtow is a 100x worse than feminism, and modern feminism sucks. fucking incel.

>it just means that you think men bonding and having deep friendships with one another is gay

but that is definitely fucking gay

Only a faggot would think this.

then how come you don't like sports faggot if it's good gay fun

Indeed I do. It's laying in my driveway.

its very feminine, not nec gay but super soy boy that you need others.

they didn't say no homo, def gay.

"Having fun" is often an expression of homosexuality

Attached: hes-right-you-know-32644960.png (500x396, 115K)

Obviously. You said you'd have a problem with someone leaving a billion dollars to their kid. The only reason they'd do that is for financial security of their children, same as life insurance. Why do you have a problem with one but not the other?

How can you have empirical evidence if the emperor is fucking dead?

100%-straight men are boring, they can't even take half of my jokes. Luckily they will be just a history soon.

it's pretty fun

By that shitty logic all the coins you collect in jars should be confiscated.

So fucking generous, I get to keep 1%? If it please the crown may I petition for 2% of what my loved one worked hard to provide for me? Fuck you dude you're advocating for tyrrany, you can't enforce your shitty buttfuck backwards ideology without pointing a gun at someone, so while you're trying to be the bastion of fairness and champion equality, you're literally trying to rob people because they committed the heinous crime of fucking dying. Every moment of your life leads up to what you do at the end of it, do you believe that people should have a say in their own funeral? Or would you have government enforced funerals? Where do you draw the line?

Women hold all the cards because they controle others with their sexuality. Men can only hope to controle others with fear, strength and money.

Imagine being this insecure about your own sexuality

With one vote per one person, there would never be a Republican president again until they overhaul their policies.

Faggot confirmed

>some were leaders of armies
Not most women. Not even 1% of women.

>opinion is not fact

Since you didn't bother reading it, I'll say it again:

The overwhelming majority of them were inferior warriors to the men. There is a reason we separate women and men's divisions in Mixed Martial Arts; average-performing male fighters put the top-tier female fighters in the hospital.

It is undisputed fact that female Mixed Martial Arts fighters are inferior to the male counterparts. It is undisputed that in any combat sport, MMA, boxing, wrestling, that all the male athletes outperform all the female athletes.

The vampire never ended. Live in D.C. for a month. You'll see.

Waffles are just pancakes with pockets.

>do you believe that people should have a say in their own funeral?

no lol that's ridiculous fuck dead people

Men like women to be submissive but women abuse that need to not have to work and get all this shit they want.

This. And I'm far from being an incel.

It's just another two wolves and a sheep decide on what to eat for dinner.

If a vast majority of people were okay with a particular mandate the issue is that only the people who are most affected are the ones that will be against it.

Taxing the rich sounds fun until you are rich, poor people never have anything to lose in voting except all the benefits theve gained by forcing their will on others.

Thats all the social systems are. Personally I think generational wealth isnt good and I think inherited wealth should be taxed as income a 2nd time, but the problem arises that social systems go deeper. First its food stamps, then housing, additional taxes to pay for these system, and the cycle continues and the social systens balloon and become too large to handle.

Systems such as these should have been made as transparent, simple, and effective as possible the first time around.

Because the original purpose of life insurance is as a safety cushion in the event of a tragic andnunexoected death and is meant to be the layman's form of inheritance.

Inheriting a billion dollars means you were at a no point, thinking if getting life insurance and as a result, had every reason to use that money.

Not the person you were responding to, but an ally in the cause nonetheless.

my sides

Attached: 1546051561617.jpg (526x600, 74K)

This is true.

depends on how you define "person"

all blacks rugby, is all homo love, pretty gay of you not to appreciate their love.

People are willing slaves to the government to get a piece of the pie. Despite knowing government is the cause of most the damage in the world.

Low IQ to ignore the actual factors that ruin society (like corruption, lack of good leaders, poverty, wars etc.) to scapegoat it on a group of people you were taught to dislike..

Traps are gay.

Attached: Public_f7438d_5875838.jpg (900x692, 64K)

yeah that's fucking disgusting

i'd rather the fear, strength and money than a hole between my legs (other than my anus)

Naturalich meinen bruder.

Democracy will only ever lean more towards an egalitarian society since it's the only leverage the masses have agaisnt the elites.

We have protections agaisnt majority rule but there definitly needs to be a sweet spot where people value meritocracy and equality equally.

Alright fair enough. I will. When you die, I'll be there with bells on.

Wow, look at these faggot soy boy pussies.

Attached: korean-war-comfort.jpg (593x474, 49K)

And you're mentally inferior to Stephen Hawking and physically inferior to UFC fighters. By your shitty logic you don't get rights.
>B-b-b-but I'm a man and we did accomplishments
You had nothing to do with those faggot. Fuck you and your imaginary family.

hey, why ur yelling at me, I said you will get 1%+1%+... just as you want! Just imagine all your friend's parents sign an agreement that they will split their wealth equally among all the children after they die. Crying about it would be a sign of weakness and egotism.

Sounds like something an incel would say.

i lol’d hard

One is destroyed as the money sits and doesnt go anywhere. The other still requires someone to be an active member in society.

Although my idea is far from the fact that only the rich should be effected, I think any money inherited should be treated as income (no different than if you were working for your parents business) and taxed as income, and assets should be retaxed.

If yoy inherit 100,000 or 1,000,000,000 I think you should get to keep the inherited wealth, but if you are taking a big check tax the income.

On the same token though can we also lower taxes and get rid of welfare. If we are taxing the rich lets also get people off of most of the ballooning social systems we have. Welfare makes people lazy anyways. And I dont wantto beenfit the lazy.

I do like sports tho! I looove basketball and i love having a gay old time with even the most masculine and intimidated of men. It’s all just very gay

Mas o manos. Corruption built most modern cities. But nigs of all colors are a problem

Yes but not the dumbest race due to GDP of black populated areas or nations. If a black man earned as much as a white jew or Asian and had the same level of education their IQs would be similar to them.

And the democrats wouldnt win if they werent tricking the blacks, the poor, and illegals to all vote.

Btw not a republican here, but just telling the truth

Is sucking dick fun after a long sweaty gay game of basketball?

Murricans are the worst in the entire history of the world.

>inb4 Hitler
Bitch please, even Winston Churchill killed more people.

And every one agrees murricans have killed, looted and destroyed more people than Winston fucking Churchill.

Attached: c3f5c33.jpg (741x741, 47K)

That's not what he said, cunt.

sry cbf, ok child. your missing the main point, men can't build a society as they can't raise children, or have babies, women are more valuable and should be treated as superiors, you are just around to protect us, just like lions.

That income was already taxed though, it isn't fair to tax it again because your government is incapable of running itself without stealing money from the common man.

Men are better fighters than women. I'm untrained in fighting and I could easily beat almost any woman who is also untrained in a fight. A trained male fighter could beat a trained female fighter almost 100% of the time.

The fact that you seem to think you would lose in a fight to an average woman says less about my masculinity, and more about your lack of it.

fpbp
Even as a kid I knew they were different

Not just blacks, but to think that its sociatal issues that could affected anyone just effecting them is a joke. It is a racially based culture, and its an issue that lies with blacks and needs to be fixed. White innercities and black innercities do not have similar crime rates...

Someone's jealous

>Mas o manos

Stay on your side of the wall roach.

I believe inheritance should he abolished for different reasons, based more on principles.

If all men are of equal value. Then their net worth at birth should not be different based on the circumstances of their birth. A rich baby is no different than a poor baby so why would we give the rich baby privliages.

If we abolish inheritance, then we force the older generations to use their money while they're alive, and that money that isnt used is supplemental to give everyone a fair start in life.

Came here to post this. Niggers are a plague on society right along with any and all 3rd world immigrant fucks who can't assimilate into society

this is highly subjective line and it speaks a lot about YOU buahaha!

Attached: 1343606314876.gif (200x199, 679K)

I didn't say anything about women in my statement, nor did I say anything about losing in a fight to one. You going to argue my point faggot or keep making shit up to make yourself feel less retarded.

If that's their choice sure, but you're saying you don't want people to have the choice, so if choice isn't allowed, where does that end? No choice in how your wealth is split when you die? No choice in what you did before you die? Where exactly does the reach of your dictatorship end?

Women respect men who dont respect them. It's not a hard concept to grasp. You shouldn't respect a woman just because she has a vagina. She should be treated almost like an equal in which she needs to earn respect. I bet you have an amazing open relationship

Holy fucking strawman batman

Kek... keep telling yourself that.

Attached: 1566887908779.gif (300x300, 1.2M)

idk i’m too busy celebrating wins over blunts and booze. you even play? i may be bisexual but i can definitely ball out.

Women are inferior to men in most areas

i know it's a given, it's men that truly keep modern civilization going. whether it's risk taking such as keeping the power on or engineering / hard labor, keeping the peace between nations through hard power, men are at the forefront, the backbone if you will.

we compliment each other.

I could beat up a woman
Indians on average have lower IQ than the rest of us
we're all attracted to teenagers
Violence is genetic
Some races are uglier than others
Gays are disgusting to look at

Funny how you said they should be treated as equal when the user was replying to a post about women being treated unequal. Cucks always projecting on Yea Forums.

Someone's jealous..

>women are more valuable and should be treated as superiors

Men do most of the work, accomplish most task, do almost all of the protecting, build almost everything, invent almost everything, and accomplish almost everything.

Women have only one function in society that needs them specifically, which is to have children. They are otherwise mostly unneeded.

And, by your own logic, women who don't have babies are worthless.

The thread stated thing EVERYBODY agrees with retard. Most of the shit you said is /pol/ exclusive.

yep they ruined society by making every reich and the most dominative empires, definitely wasn't pagan rune goons jacking off on each other for mana you fucking moron

You haven't done any of those accomplishments faggot.

>society is getting less racist over time
lel, keep believing this

In this same thread a few anons have been talked about why inheriting wealth is wrong - that's why black people in 'Murica are so poor because after they were freed they had no wealth to support them (there are exceptions)

It is though. You wouldn't know this because you spend time in your echo chamber known as /pol/

>then we force the older generations to use their money while they're alive
Yeah, they'll use it on their children. And if you plan to have the government take away all the things that they spend on their children, they'll just spend it all selfishly on their own pleasures before they die and have it stolen by the government.

the leaders let them be shit so ofc they are the problem too

Fueling demand in any way produces suppliers, which necessitates children being seriously abused and more than likely psychologically damaged. Making possession of cp illegal and imprisoning/killing every one of you nasty motherfuckers is the only way to reduce the demand for that shit and keep people from making tons of new cp, i.e. ruining more children's lives.
How would you feel if you were abused as a child, had it filmed, and then distributed to perverts on the internet so they could beat their meat to you?

Swallow a bullet you sack of shit.

that's pretty gay dude, but there's nothing wrong with it, why are you so insecure that its gay?

what do you think we do in the locker room after a win? we are celebrating the cock my man.

It's some b tard shit. Mean and woman are on a spectrum. Yeah most the best are men but on average woman are smarter than men so in today time it's easy to become equal. Buy a gun. I don't see pussy ass bitch woman only pussy ass bitch men just saying guys.

As a social libertarian I've personally always leaned towards a negative tax that is based to help the bottom 40% while taxing the top 40%.

I think to a degree its understandable to look to social issues in which we can help, but in the end I think people need to make their own decisions.

Whether or not we are looking to be more fair, in reality we arent becoming a more fair society. This isn't (my opinion says equality of oppurtunity is more fair than equality of outcome) its that we quite literally are creating unfair systems and we are driving ourselves further into destruction. We ignore the truth because its easier to blame someone we cant see and steal for our own benefit. And this isnt even a rag on social systems (well sort of, I hate most social systems minus a few).

>How would you feel if you were abused as a child, had it filmed, and then distributed to perverts on the internet so they could beat their meat to you?

Attached: ahegao1.jpg (509x509, 50K)

topic of this thread. things we all know deepdown. it's not that we are less racist it's that we spend more time trying to act like we are not.

If your lower part of your head/face is visible larger than the top part, you are a subhuman (this goes for all races).

Attached: image_content_17714490_20160218083922.jpg (620x400, 27K)

aborigines are damn ugly

I wouldn't try to accomplish that by force. Only and only by an agreement. And there come the newborns... what if they disagree? I'm just waiting for AI to take over this mess... fuck!

Attached: you didnt consider that huh.png (800x600, 730K)

yeah, brainwashing of society can be quite annoying.

how do they even survive as a species, how can you look at an aborigine man or woman and want to have sex with them?

>Libertarian
>pro tax
Pick one.

I do not disagree that our government is incapable of running itself currently, that is why I do not take a partial approach. I would completely rewrite the government overnight if I could. Completely remove federal and even state governments for the most part and leave everything else up to the municipilities.

I believe the cities should be the ones to determine how to run themselves, not the federal government, not even the states.

>"The only time you are allowed to comment or even acknowledged biological and historical facts is if you cured cancer and defeated at least 3 nations in battle"

Imagine coping so hard that you try and make bar of entry for a discussion be that you have to achieve the one of the greatest feats in human history

I assume you have, right? Since you're also here commenting?

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

yes like our slaves.

This

You cant make money if you were in dept from the very beginning

What do you know about reconstructing the subconscious, kid? It takes fucking ages of effort, trying and forcing. As I said before - make sure not to be left behind.

It creates demand.

>I don't see pussy ass bitch woman only pussy ass bitch men just saying guys

That's because your bar of expectations for women is significantly lower than it is for men.

Thats actually retarded. Abolishing inheritance forces anyone who relies on any inheritance to live to just suck it up and become homeless or whatever.

Retaxing inheritance is one thing, it essentially says the money has been "earned" by thr beneficiary. Abolishing it just makes you a fucking retard.

they are ugly because they weren't mixing.
they weren't mixing because they are ugly

someone pulled a shortest straw

his mother told him he'll be a man then so he played lol.

Have you had babies? No? Then you are worthless as a woman and totally unneeded on a societal level.

No one is slaving for a ugly troll-women who's genetics aren't even wroth passing on. Cope harder, bitch.

>hugging your friend in a time of trauma = sucking dick

Why are you trying so hard to project your homosexuality where it doesn't belong?

I'm Stan, I'm a total pedophile. I want you guys to share with me your pictures.

Attached: 20190913_125339.jpg (1046x1072, 520K)

You can't change that which is inherently natural to your genetics. The only thing being left behind is your masculinity and independent thought.

On what earth would we want to keep people that rely on the work of their dead relatives to live.

There are safety nets for a reason.

*Idiots

Here, i fixed entire post.

You play too much survival games friend.

Niggers ruin civilized idiots?
Makes very little sense.

Born and reared in rural Missouri kid. Adapt or be cucked. Abort thy self.

Are you sure about it? Let me ask you this - are all people subconsciously racist to the same degree? I didn't do any research on that either but it is more likely that they are not. And if they are not then that feature can be shaped by natural selection. One way or another, you are wrong.

Attached: 555555555.jpg (654x729, 29K)

I said almost as an equal. And only in the sense that respect is earned not given. I dont respect anyone unless they give me a reason to. I surely am not gonna respect a woman just cause she has a vagina.

>And if they are not then that feature can be shaped by natural selection

well that might be true to an extent but the person who has gone through "natural selection" will still be racist deep down inside

Incel virgin cuck

What if it's in the middle. my mom smashed a 4th Mexican. Now am I kinda subhuman.

kek apparently most aborigines call themselves Russian, they don't even want to admit it. they trick people into bed in low light night clubs.

Imagine coping so hard you compare yourself to Thomas Edison, Ben Franklin and Charlemagne when in reality your just a loser on Yea Forums. I'm not the one claiming achievements as my own. For someone who claims to be smarter than females you sure are dumb.

Yeah then it's somewhere in the middle. You could be a slave in my subhuman-less empire which would consist of homo sapiens and cro magnon people only.

Not a cuck since my woman doesnt fuck other dudes. Not a virgin cause I have a daughter. And not an Incel because see the other two reasons above.

Yeah sure, same as you are still a fucking trilobite deep down inside!

>pic related: you

Attached: Kent_Hovind_mug_shot.jpg (293x213, 9K)

Child of these 2 would be a...?

2 dicks cant produce a baby fam

Social libertarians believe in minimizing the government but think there are economic benefits to having social dues which you call taxes. Usually this comes from a standpoint that it would be impossible to create a governmentless society short of having society actually collapse due to a catastrophe out of our control. People wouldnt subscribe to the idea. Even anarchists believe in small local "governments."

If you think there is any situation where there isnt a executive arm of society you are are actually high af.

Reducing taxes, putting a small but effective tax based off of your positioning in earnings. Say a marginal 10% rate for top 40% of earners (individuals not household). Taxing inheritance a small rate (because there is no income tax for most individuals), and removing all welfsre systems besidies a negative tax for the lowest earners we could shift some help to the lower 40%.

Besides that there can be a local VAT or flat tax for all citizens (that wouldnt effect income earned through redistribution) and these would be to go towards local systems everyone uses (police, fire, city governments, ect). The few systems left in place at federal and state levels would be funded through capital and short term position stock taxes.

The overall plan would be to reduce overall taxation by a large margin, reduce government size, and still be able to offer an effective social system I find to be beneficial for society. There are other systems thatbare effected differently. Social security for example I would pull all of the money we have guaranteed and shut the program off instantly. Turn over the money into whatever the persons chosen secured retirement account be (whether its a rolled over 401k, investment account, ect) and give the government the power to insure retirement accounts but keep the government out of social security.

I'm just trying to help reduce the size of thr government with solutions that might work. What have you done?

Traps are gay

Bluepilled