I’m totally addicted to financial domination

I’m totally addicted to financial domination.
Yes, I know all the boring insults you’ll throw at me.
I know I can’t stop.
What I want is a completely normal girl who has never done it but you think would be into it.
Drop pic and contact info (kik?)
Bullies and brats preferred.

Attached: 74C291F4-82B8-49F7-BF52-193DD89DB079.jpg (932x500, 26K)

Oink oink

Attached: 2ED87DF1-A5A3-4D88-9B82-30A73636EA8A.jpg (546x294, 25K)

Your propaganda isn't working.

What propaganda..?

Attached: 8FF843E5-638F-4A9D-A681-B1ACC47F1951.jpg (625x351, 45K)

kys cuck

Findom is fun but it's pretty esoteric I feel like. Most girls who don't know about it are gonna think it's a scam.
I only stumbled into it because of streaming. Maybe try that?

Attached: 1557158400805.png (580x700, 485K)

Very original.

Most do but some are open.

Go back to where you came from, you deposit motherfucker.

ye what I'm more saying is that this is a bad place to look. Try somewhere that's tangential to the kink itself, like Twitch or a femdom community. Now I don't even stream, I just take losers' money. You could do that for another girl.

Attached: gelbooru.com_4840516_1girl_ahri_black_hair_breasts_cleavage_highres_large_breasts_league_of_legends_ (1040x1458, 291K)

> Now I don't even stream, I just take losers' money. You could do that for another girl.
Damn that’s hot.

Wow, I guess the cuckold thing is dying so they need to start pushing the next level of degeneracy. The one where you just hand your fucking money over and you never get to bang. At least Cucks can watch.

>want is a completely normal girl
Just get married quickly. You'll get your wish, particularly if you have kids.

Sent me money faggot

The problem with trying to find a findom partner on a kink-related site is that those sites tend to fill up with "professionals" and girls doing it on a commercial basis. What OP wants - what a lot of us want - is for a "normal" girl to take our money. Being abused by someone who'll do it to any old guy who comes along is no fun.

Seeing the bemused smile in an otherwise regular girl's face as she realises she's rather enjoying being mean to you is where it's at, man.

I get that. I do it for fun more than anything else but there's plenty of professionals for sure. Best of luck, I guess.

Oooh can it be story time? Tell us how you got into it!

Goddamn what a degenerate.

Attached: 1438033305505.jpg (289x298, 64K)

Not kik but I know this girl get steam games and stuff constantly being a stupid attention whore on twitter and out discord server, try luck with her and share nudes if you get em
Sari#1970

Attached: 57.jpg (400x400, 33K)

This guy gets it.
Had a couple “vanilla” girls that have done it with me and it’s so much more satisfying.

Where do I use that name...?

Discord, retard

I just feel bad for OP. This is an addiction, a mental illness. He admits he "can't" stop, which means he's tried. You know this is unhealthy OP. You should talk to people who actually care about you.

Try te087
She’s Rude and bossy

Kik username

I did'nt even know that was a thing, damn

What the point?

What if she says for you to giver her your credit cards and all financial information? Go to the bank with her and change your account to hers, and so on? You're totally full of shit.

All you're on about is a fantasy. You don't want to be impoverished because of your kink, you just want to fantasize about it. Don't be stupid.

It isn't. It's a random niche fantasy, like most of the shit like that you find online. Which is why you found it online, it's not reality.

Start a business. It BOHICA time every week

if you want to hand money to someone who doesn't deserve it then donate it to charity you fucking retard