I live in New Zealand

I live in New Zealand.

• personal tax rate is 33% for income over NZ$70,000.
• 10.5% on income up to $14,000.
• 28% flat rate for companies
• GST (sales tax) is 15%

what we pay for:

A public health system is free or low cost.
Guns are almost non-existant (inb4 tarrant b8)
minimum wage is NZ$17.70/hr (US$12.55/hr)
School is free, College free as of next year

Stats:

Ranked #2 out of 163 countries in the 2018 Global Peace Index
Ranked #1 out of 162 countries in the Human Freedom Index (for Rule of Law - Security and Safety - Movement - Religion - Association, Assembly, and Civil Society - Expression and Information - Identity and Relationships - Size of Government - Legal System and Property Rights - Access to Sound Money - Freedom to Trade Internationally - Regulation of Credit, Labor, and Business)

No country is perfect. We have a higher homicide rate (#199) per capita than Japan, ranked #219. The US is #89, 10 places higher than North Korea.

The US has this bad habit of believing it operates in a vacuum. It sits at 17th place on the Human Freedom Index, yet can't stop bragging about how it's the most free country in the world.
Trump likes to talk about how attractive the US is to everyone on the planet. That may have been the case once but not anymore. At least 16 other countries have left it in the dust.

You can take cheap shots if you like, but you really need to do better, Americlaps

Attached: laser-kiwi-flag.jpg (940x470, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cato.org/human-freedom-index-new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So your effective minimum tax rate is a minimum of 25%.

Most American states are lower.
Canada is higher, We have about the same tax and HST but we also pay 50% fuel tax at the pumps so our gas is twice the price of the states.

The US has guaranteed right to free speech which neither of us have. Right to bear arms which we don't have.

Sounds like we pay more and have less freedom, ergo less free. A happy slave is still a slave.

To elaborate, my dad is in the highest tax bracket and pays 50% of his wage to the state, plus 15% of all nonfood purchases, plus 50% of all gas bills.

Effectively he pays 75% of his income into different taxes.

Just to pay for natives on welfare and immigrants to get healthcare.

Stupid. Why should we pay for a bunch of niggers and muzzies?

> freedom of speech

it's not explicit but we have legal freedom of expression. Which is again - all covered under human rights in the HFI.

Canada is ranked 5th, so it's doing pretty well. Like I said no place is perfect

I have no arguments to make against the economics of NZ, but using North Korea against the US in a homicide rate comparison is dishonest in several ways, and this should have been obvious to you.

Kiwis have no rights.
We saw that after christchurch.
Just because you people have been successfully brainwashed to think your happy living in an authoritarian hellscape, doesn't make it less of an authoritarian hellscape.

This right to bear arms is in itself the issue it is meant to solve. Shootings in 1st world countries where weapons are regulated are rare incidents which produce far less victims, even when accounted for all the cases where universal access to guns has actually proved useful.

> dishonest

pic related.

Also, I'm not trying to tout my country as better. Just getting annoyed by all the petty US politics. It's like dogs fighting over scraps.

wtf are you talking about? NZ isn't North Korea you idiot.

Attached: stas.jpg (777x312, 64K)

Yep, ONE incident proves NZ is hell compared to the US, where shootings are an everyday reality. Awesome logic mate.

Mostly correct but a couple of points to note:
1. We have plenty of guns, just not a whole lot of crime involving them.
2. GST doesn't apply to everything. Most notably residential rent and interest - most people's biggest expenses.
3. University isn't fully funded from next year - just the first year is, and that was a fucking stupid way to spend that money. It's already like 80% subsidised for citizens and residents anyway. Worth pointing out for the burgers that the rest can be funded through 0-interest (if you stay in the country) government loans.

Absolute nonsense.

Cope harder faggots, and learn2readingconprehension

Sounds like a good place for the low self esteem beta white male to live

Trips of truth, checkd

#1 on freedom.

What is the first and second amendment

Fucking hell, you're dense.
I'm saying your premise of comparison is obviously dishonest, not the number themselves.
Maybe I should question your economics if that's the result of your public schooling.

trips of jealousy confirmed

My reading comprehension is just fine. It's not that I failed to understand your post - it's that you're incorrect.

You will be arrested for sharing Christchurch video, so yes, America is the most free nation on Earth.

OP was just listing ranks.

>question your economics

why don't you take it up with the institutes that compile the information?

cato.org/human-freedom-index-new

You don't use North Korea as an example against the US if you're just "listing ranks," you fucking muppet. He was obviously trying to make a point (fallaciously).

>USA
>Half of all people pay 0 in income tax
>sales tax 5%
>free medical care for the poor
>minimum wage $15
>school is free
>largest fucking economy in world
>main player on world stage

stay irrelevant, NZ

kek'd

What the hell is New Zealand?

Attached: 0D7CD492-7B9C-42FF-A968-0A71E8780A99.png (500x474, 438K)

Stay perfect, USA, stay perfect...

I must be living in the wrong USA

lol yea,, kiwis try to promote their UN slavery, have like 1000 population and brag about healthcare for all

Attached: Screenshot_20190915-173458_TikTok.jpg (157x207, 21K)

USA may be relevant, but you personally are not.

even China has a better healthcare system than the US.

pop. 1.5 billion

Attached: UHC.jpg (504x480, 45K)

This. Countries with publicly funded healthcare typically spend less than half as much per capita as USA on it. If USA had health outcomes twice as good as everywhere else that would be just fine, but they don't top the lists in anything positive.

pity kiwis are all backwoods sister fucking cunts

Cope

Min wage is 7.25$

Government jails people for sharing PDFs and videos. Confiscates guns.

"but muh human freedom index"

and yet the relevant to what i said, just dumb kiwi bullshit

>China kills you for the organs to provide to others, great healthcare.
>most Chinese liver in rural areas where fuck you crick this root water house you don't die doesn't make it into the statistics. its like trusting self reported African population stats

again like 1000 population on, most your benefits are paid for by Americans filming movies in your non developed island

Attached: Screenshot_20190830-005009_YouTube.jpg (1480x720, 273K)

please sir i only need to search your asshole once at entry and go through every file in your laptop or data device, incase there might be a gun in there

Attached: Screenshot_20190818-152833_Crunchyroll.jpg (1480x720, 225K)

nz nudes thread now

I ordered metformin (a diabetus drug) online and it was confiscated at the border in NZ. Human freedom. Healthcare. Yeah right.

Just get a prescription for it, or is it too embarrassing when the doctor says you need to eat right and exercise?

And it takes how long for you to go anywhere but Australia and/or Papua New Guinea again?

>Pays intense tax rate
>"Free"

neither are you

I can buy that for 1php/pill. 500mg film coated version.

And I live in Manila.

Agreed. My point stands though.

Is hard to migrate there? I professional photographer ([email protected]) and im also tattoo artist, im tired of all corruption and insecurity of my country, i pay my taxes, respect the people respect the life, i have wife and daugh, im just lookig for better life level for them and myself....

NEET detected. FICA starts at 33%

I heard shrooms grow all over the place there. Is that true?

How many blacks to you see on average day? How do they act?

Whats the weather like? I fucking hate the cold, I assume based on the general positioning of the place its got asshole cold winters.

Are the girls pretty?

I see you said the schooling is free, does that mean most people are educated or is the general population mostly fucking idiots, like in america.

I guess thats it for now.

Just to be clear I fucking love being an American, but I have traveled an awful lot and can see some other countries have some things better and some things worse.

If you have money or valuable skills it's a piece of piss.

As a fellow kiwi school isn't free, nor will college be. We have no free speech and what did that gun ban do? Get 50 sandniggers killed? And with all these fucking maori puftas they ruin a decent country. It's the most pc garbage country in the world.

>I heard shrooms grow all over the place there. Is that true?
Yes

>How many blacks to you see on average day? How do they act?

>Whats the weather like? I fucking hate the cold, I assume based on the general positioning of the place its got asshole cold winters.
Variable

>Are the girls pretty?
Variable

>I see you said the schooling is free, does that mean most people are educated or is the general population mostly fucking idiots, like in america.
Most people are idiots, but less so than burgers are.

Maximum Fica is 7.65% for an employee. A self employed person pays both halves for a total 15.3% Then you have state, federal and local income taxes and various sales and excise taxes beyond that.

see

>shrooms

yep

>blacks

blacks and jews are pretty rare. polynesians make up a fair percentage so if seaniggers count, then avoid

>weather

temperate. basically, south is cold with snow. north is cold to subtropical.

>girls

yeah, plenty of hotties. generally chilled too

>education

everywhere has idiots, but far less than the US

essentially, if you want to find problems with NZ, you can - but the objective rankings in the HFI and GPI aren't fictitious.

cool thanks for answering

I was the shrooms
blakcs
weather
girls
school

guy :)

Visited NZ once - I want to live there. It felt so peaceful. People lived slower, they talked to you, they smiled at you. The land itself seems to smile

God I miss it. I still wear my paunamu every day.

*pounamu. Please tell me you didn't buy it for yourself like a pleb.