Not sure if im asleep or awake but it doesnt really matter anyway

not sure if im asleep or awake but it doesnt really matter anyway

Attached: BD24DA79-7538-4703-BBBF-105562DA2EA7.jpg (1920x1080, 228K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190828-120359_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 1M)

leopard printe

suicide pact with yooge

nice le dubsie's

no no you should stay alive

hey sissy you think you can tell me what to do

Attached: 1551293469371.jpg (1920x1080, 764K)

yeah I can tell you to go fuck yourself

Attached: 7905C386-D154-4477-A4E3-29C7DCD23EA0.png (1440x1080, 1.53M)

beg me to headpat uu

I want headpats and am pathetic enough to beg but not now I hate u

how's the transition there bucko?

if you don't beg me to head pate u right MEOW I will literally never talk to you again

Attached: sexy moh saten.jpg (1168x2064, 267K)

fine
can I have headpats p l e a s e

headpats from who?? be specific yoogee

from youuuuuuu

I made the weirdest dream tonight. I was back in highschool but sitting next to a guy I knew from middleschool.
He started doing drugs in class, opium but in a very weird format: it was in pins like pick related with a plastic thing (cap I guess), and to take the drug you had to gently sting yourself with it after removing the cap
So the guy sting himself with one, but he had more, and he told me he would want to do more but with the second pin you use you get hallucinations, so he didn't. But he dropped the pin he used on the floor, and I think dropped others too, and I was really really scared that the teachers were going to find this out and the whole class would've gotten into trouble so I took them and put them into my pocket.
Then class finished and I went down stairs to leave school (which for some reason was completely different than the actual one I went to) where I saw a guy, and I recognized him hardly because he changed a lot but he was another guy from middle school I barely saw since. So I said hello, we kinda shook hands and then he went away even if I wanted to talk but that was ok. I continued my journey to the exit where I met a friend, from high school this time. He's great, he actually was waiting for me and I think we started talking but as we went outside school I put my hands in my pockets and... the two pins were there, without the plastic caps, and I accidentally stung myself
I got dizzy, I could hardly walk, like everything spun but like not constantly, it came and went every two three seconds. I wanted to throw away the darn pins but I could hardly walk to the bins, and I was still scared people were going to find out and the bins were 1 closed and the other empty! Everyone could've see the pin in there but I had no choice. Also there were people who surely saw me walk around like a zombie. Anyway I disposed of them with much hard work, then realized my friend disappeared He must've thought I took them on purpose and left disgusted T.T

Attached: 5E791F2F-5E81-464B-8F43-0CDC3E268303.jpg (900x900, 95K)

yes yoogee I could pat your cute head
I wonder what your hair would feel like??
ugh I want to take off those glasses and boop your nose

Attached: 1566678751431.jpg (814x720, 259K)

thanku
my hairs actually really short now but it used to be thick and fluffy and probably great for headpats

Attached: D075E353-5A52-43B3-A894-97A11BFAE247.png (1207x1106, 491K)

now that my superiority over you and your burning desire for me has been confirmed I can go back to bully you

go ahead

beg me to bully you

why would I do that

because if you don't I will never talk to you again

I dont care

as you wish

IT DOESNT EVEN MATTEEEEEEEUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR If put my trus t.................. ........ in you ............... pusht as far as i can go

I do