Anyone else hate their co-workers, pic related

anyone else hate their co-workers, pic related

Attached: walmart 3.jpg (2560x1440, 1.01M)

why do spics smell bad?

They all look like the population of Yea Forums

lmao yea

some of them don't tho, like this cunt in the red. shes a qt, i asked her out a few times but cunt has a nigger boyfriend, i tried putting sleeping pills into her orange juice to maybe get some but it didn't work out and she powered through it

Attached: walmart_1a_1_84.jpg (3387x1603, 929K)

posting more

Attached: walmart_2_84.jpg (3387x1603, 873K)

pic of a pedo that works on my shift

Attached: walmart 5.jpg (4032x1908, 1.92M)

Holy fuck you are a lonely pathetic loser OP

Yes. I'm a tower technician and it's unbelievable how many methheads there are in this job. Always gotta be on alert because they will be trying to steal the smallest things to pay for their addiction. Also constantly trying to start shit.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 379K)

>works a methhead job
>surprised theres methheads
maybe get a not shitty job? or stop also being a methhead?

nope. try not working at a place for bottom tier employees. you're one of them.

This faggot spends too much time on Instagram ordering gay accessories to pretend he looks cool at work. That facemask needs a big gay pink skull on it that just says "Faggot under here"

I have a criminal record so this is the best I can find.
>climbing without a facemask
enjoy your sunburn

Timestamp

shut the fuck up little bitch, you don't have any idea how fucking annoying these people are, maybe if you had a job youd understand faggot

Attached: walmart 9.jpg (4032x1908, 1.66M)

you can just wear a facemask, it doesnt have to have skulls and homophobic patterns on it to make you feel like youre a harley faggot

Who actually takes breaks in the breakroom?

Attached: 1553719486254-b.jpg (496x327, 20K)

Buddy it's not our faults you work at Walmart for a living. Get a grip on life

Do the old people working there make you sad?

looks like you need to spend less time in the break room. look like the laziest one there with all the pics youve taken. sad all these people you hate do more work than you.

>works at walmart
>has the gall to call others names
yeah sounds about right. i bet you voted trump.

Attached: 8746543213.jpg (896x466, 58K)

There were a few. All have been fired except on. She is a cunt.

nice take on the "I work at walmart AMA" copy pasta this pic is from.

>all these neets who don't have jobs crying and bitching
suck my dick bro, if you were working here you'd hate these faggots too

Attached: walmart 10.jpg (1960x4032, 721K)

Well I own a company with my wife, and we have only one employee who works in the office with us. She's kinda skanky trailer trash hot... and it's kinda a problem because we have more common views/beliefs than my wife and I. We both know it.... and I kinda want to take her to one of them many empty offices in my building, bend her over a desk, and fuck her silly.

I kinda hate my wife in regards to the work environment. Not only because she's being a gigantic cock-block. But if she were not an actual owner of the company we run.... she's be fucking fired for incompetence. She's a trust fund baby and has never had a "real job".

I work at whole foods and more than likely make twice what you make. keep voting against your interests, fuck face.

Attached: id-rather-be-russian-than-democrat.jpg (755x781, 114K)

kill yourself op

The one he’s wearing is actually pretty tame. I don’t see any skulls. Just a weird checkered pattern

So why not get a different job? Or you rather complain than apply some effort?

This one looks like the one in mesa on riverview.

>skulls and homophobic patterns
are you alright?

Man i was just asking a question, god you're a dick. Enjoy spending all your money at the company store.

We can only assume they guy was molested by a face mask

>i tried putting sleeping pills into her orange juice to maybe get some but it didn't work out and she powered through it

That tells me a lot more about you than it does her.

Attached: 1567694468877.jpg (640x320, 36K)

>i tried putting sleeping pills into her orange juice to maybe get some but it didn't work out and she powered through it
shit, rapist / 10

Yea the guy is snapping at everyone and attempted some shady shit. Clearly this man is gentlemen of the year

It's not just shady. It's actually legitimately illegal and wrong. Saving all these photos and sending this entire thread to the cops, because this is fucked and this idiot's gonna end up killing someone eventually.

Attached: feel facts.jpg (2376x1366, 594K)

bump for more stories

Attached: walmart 6a.jpg (4032x1908, 1.96M)

Attached: walmart_6b_84.jpg (3387x1603, 1.07M)

That guy in the green looks like that faggot who posts that video of himself taking selfies to the super mario music

LMAO imagine working at walmart. Op is a brainlet confirmed.

I used to work a staffing job for various manufacturing plants. A never ending cycle of employers promising 'temp to hire' but always doing temp because they don't want to pay for health benefits.

At one place the first day on I killed a bat that was in the break room, which was coincidental because I had just killed one in my car during that morning commute, it swooped down when I was going 70 and it hit my windshield, then I gave the broom and dead bat to the teens too chicken shit to do anything and they took the credit.
The supervisor in that building suddenly switched me to a different location which stamped out hard drive bays and riveted the springs on.

One day this lady came in all hyper and nose was bright red, which eventually spread to her entire face.
She'd likely done a bit hit of meth before starting up and it took time for HR to get out there. Meanwhile we took turns operating the 2 ton press, as usual, and it was her turn, the lead got fucking nervous as hell thinking she'd find a way to bypass the safety and injure or kill herself.
HR finally showed up and told her she had to submit to a drug test or go home and not come back. She refused and left, leaving her sweater or purse behind.
Two days after shift a coworker had seen her at walmart still in the same dirty clothes as the day she got fired, still tweaking out.

I about maxed out on how fast I could assemble the parts and was saving up to get steel toe boots which was required but they had these metal caps you could stick on your shoes. Mine were broken and the company wouldn't replace them so they kept falling off.
The lead assembler there kept looking at my shoes and had other people checking to see that I was wearing the caps, the strap was broken so they kept falling off.
She reported me to HR for 'failing to wear proper safety attire' and I was fired, the real reason was I wasn't fast enough.

Attached: walmart 11.jpg (3264x2448, 596K)

At my first job two high school students blamed me for trashing the break room and one of the managers believed two people against one. I'm pretty sure they're the ones that trashed it and blamed me because I was on break before they were.
The manager, not really mine, threatened to fire me if I didn't clean it up. So I did.

Another manager held a group bitching out and said we were under performing and costing him money.
That same manager that just before was fucking astounded by how quickly I got all the sale markers installed on all the shelves in the store.

Later on, the manager that threatened to fire me if I didn't clean the break room, wouldn't provide me with previously supplied sun block for when we had to do work outside. Earlier that year my dad had to get quite a few possible skin cancer biopsies done so that was fresh in my mind.
It came to having to work outside and I asked him about the sun block which was denied. I then asked a coworker if he could work outside instead of me and I would go out later in the day, he agreed but when I proposed that to the not my manager, he denied and said I either did it or I didn't have a job anymore.
So I just left.

Then I got a call from my manager from the store asking what happened then I called my union rep who, over the phone, promised to literally hold my hand and so I can tell the not my manager how my feels got hurt.
That cock gobbling union took my money and that was all they offered.

This same shit store once told me not to cash my fucking pay check, which was always given out on friday after your shift, until the following Monday.
I got done at 1:00PM and I cashed my check that day because fuck them, and my bank at the time wasn't open on the weekends.

After all that when we'd go grocery shopping there, I'd piss all over the walls and stall dividers in the bathroom, unfortunately I never worked up the courage to straight up shit on the floor and eventually Rainbow Foods went out of business.

What's with the tennis balls on the feet of the chairs?

The cheap piece of shit peel and stick end caps Walmart sells falls off almost immediately, so I'm guessing that walmart uses tennis balls on the tables and chairs so the floor doesn't get scratched and they don't have to keep on replacing them.

>Pic of a pedo
>Admitted to drugging a CO worker so he could rape her

Hmmm