Even older males can become womyn

Even older males can become womyn

What's your excuse for still identifying as a misogynistic male n 2019?

Attached: x758fque68n31.png (1039x955, 1.47M)

Don't really want to kill myself I guess.

Id rather be a fucking retarded fetus than look like that

i don't need to become a tranny to kill myself

Attached: imagine.jpg (644x429, 190K)

The left I wouldn't even think of fucking him.... The right one I hope she still have penis to suck and do anal...

>Don’t drunk the water they say

Attached: 2DBB235C-C918-4621-84E9-3D81DD87C7F2.jpg (236x309, 55K)

trannies are just sex toys, wait until dilation becomes too much effort

it looks like it's in pain

I am impressed

If you can't find a gf, BE the girl.

doesn't look half bad considering his advanced age

i feel so ashamed of my tranny lust, im only 30 and some of these fucking 40-50 trannies could easily have me as their sex slave

the cock is the key to tranny perversion, keep it

if you can't pass and don't look like natalie mars, you're not helping anyone

Because someone has to still be a male to fuck all of these "women"

So I can piss off snowflake fucks like OP

Attached: 1556355387036.jpg (528x527, 30K)

Bait aside, transitioning just because of feminism or something is retarded.
Trannies kill themselves so much because of basically two factors, the mental illness gender dysphoria which is alleviated through transition, and how they are treated by society.
In your case transition will actually GIVE you gender dysphoria and society will treat you just as shitty as the real trannies.

Also "womyn" is generally a trans-exclusionary term. One might assume it's some kind of pc term for women to include and not trigger trannies but it's actually a term from radfems who are so misandrist that they can't stand "wo-men" containing the word "men".

Bottled water wont save you. It's not even some big conspiracy to blame, just laziness and greed. Companies legally dump toxic chemical in the waterways with the go-ahead of corrupt politicians. People dump their meds down the drain and slather their precious little lawns in mountains of fertilizers and pesticides that wash right away in the first storms. We use plastic for baby toys and water bottled that all the smart nations have banned because of how it leeches estrogen-mimicing compounds.
I could go on but the point is there's no need for a conspiracy to dump gay-frog chemical x in the water when the people will do and praise it themselves. Our filtration tech simply isn't capable, or even designed to be capable, of filtering out micronized medications and all the other bs we flood the water with. Some shit can even evaporate into the air and come back down as rain, there's no way to avoid it.

Of course the biggest irony is that the people most liable to get angry and speak out about this are only interested in how it could play into their narratives about bigger conspiracies and would in fact be on the front lines to defend the right of companies to dumb shit in the water directly, and of citizens to do it indirectly.

>wait until dilation becomes too much effort
But it actually becomes less effort over time. Eventually basically just regular sex with takes care of it.

It really is ymmv luck of the genetic draw.
Some people transition past 30 and look fine, some are early transitioners that are just ugly people anyway and were always doomed.
Generally though, the later the start the less chance of success.

Some people just like trannies, some research suggests even actual straight guys, so try not to feel too bad.
Even beyond humans, there are intersex birds that look half-male/half-female split right down the middle and both sexes prefer them to normal birds even though they're infertile.

Op is obvious bait, you're the one falling for it to "piss off Le snowflakes" in your head.

Pretty much everything this guy said.

Also, regarding transitioning in support of feminism: removing or rearranging your own genitals won’t affect your worldview. If I ever transitioned, I would just go from “identifying as a misogynistic male” to identifying as a misogynistic woman. My Y chromosomes and I would be a better woman than any genetically female feminazi will ever be.
Smarter, hotter, better lover, more athletic, more loyal. It’s no wonder so many people like traps and trannies better than women.

also destructive behavior like going full on slut and fucking horrible garbage men for awhile.

Those legs user Kek

Attached: 621E6733-6E1C-40C7-9399-196F674EB988.jpg (848x1024, 73K)

Because I was born a male and I will never be a trans or anything else, you mentally ill confused person.

The fag should just kill himself to be honest.

Estradiol is a miracle anti-aging gimmick

Im straight.

>Blaming the same people who pay you
Make a water filter if youre that butthurt.

Before there was Natalie Mars there was NatalieLovesCum...
Hormones are a motherfucker

Fuckin stop, god.