Have you finished this game without using the flute or P-Wings?

Have you finished this game without using the flute or P-Wings?

Attached: 4443.jpg (474x648, 68K)

or any special items for that matter

No, but that game pushed the NES to it's limit.

how so? Kirby's Adventure came out 5 years later and looked a lot better.

i cant understand how the fuck were people used to play these shitty 2D games, it's like made game for kids

Yes. Yes I have. It was hell and brought me close to complete mental shutdown, but I eventually did it. It only took me 15 years.

There was no other alternative unless you had PC. All games looked like shit, compared to todays standards. But you gotta remember, entertainment was scare before video games came about. People had to entertain themselves.

idc its still shit biggest cringe is watching grown men playing 2D kid game like super mario LMAO

I've finished it in the frog suit, come at me

Faggot zoomer, probably used to playing today's games that you can beat in a day or two. That game would kick the shit out of you.

>the flute or P-Wings
That stuff was one of the big things that made the game fun.

You need to go back.

>

This is like the epic poem of the NES. I loved it and finished it without the flute nor the P-Wing but I did use a few items

Attached: blow_nes.jpg (570x584, 24K)

if you have Online on the Switch you can play the game

You madman

vid or get the fuck out

Based and redpilled

There are way, way too many adult children who never grew up and still watch cartoons and play games intended for little kids.

I finished the game without using the flute because when I was a kid I never found any of them

Tru story, when you rescue each world's king they'll say something different depending on what powerup you have, there's some good ones for the frog / bear suit.

It still blows people's minds when you show them world 2 has 3 screens and a 3rd flute. Most people warp at 2-1

Hammer bros and tanuki for me.

Attached: 1561427397097.jpg (1080x1016, 293K)

You've gotta use the P wing to get one of the flutes, dipshit

you're under 30 and don't get it? some of us played "doom" and "wolfenstein" on a 386 25mhz with 4mb of RAM.

the thing is, even with a $300 video card from 2001--which most people got for GTA 3 because it was so groundbreaking--and until now, WE are disappointed with the weak progression. see, the problem is that they achieved something back then that has barely been improved. 3D shapes are like this, and the problem is that to get 10% improvement you need 10x the power.

Attached: msimple_complex.jpg (450x295, 38K)

Yes, many times.

No you don't. The raccoon suit and the p-wing are different powerups. The raccoon suit you have to get a running start to be able to fly for a limited time. The P-wing let's you fly without a running start indefinitely. A P-wing isn't required to obtain any of the warp whistles.

ignore this guy. he only got a C in advanced algorithms because his 65 got curved up. he never even considered that at least using p-wings could be an advantage on their own.

>It still blows people's minds when you show them world 2 has 3 screens and a 3rd flute.
100% this.

Attached: 67846.png (1512x1035, 44K)

If you're talking about flute, p-wings, fire flowers, etc. well then yes I have beaten the game without special items. Although if you count mushrooms as being a special power up then no

Of course
Beat all 3 marios with no warps/shortcuts

Underage warning

I'm old as dirt. I did not even know completing that came was possible and easy that way until after I did it.

Fuck world 7 up it's stupid ass

Super Mario 3 is one of the easiest NES games of all time. I've literally beaten it in using the first frog suit that I found without warping.

You want hard? Play Contra without the konami code.

World 7 is just timing. It's more difficult than the other worlds but it hardly deserves that much hate.

Why is it so boring now. And the airships are so stupid and they take so much time

Must suck to be a nigger loving cuck that cringes at games but not his faggot lifestyle. I hope you get AIDS from your girlfriend after she gets pregnant with some fucking spooks monkey semen.

At first I only read your reply and thought, seems a little harsh. Then I read the original comment and you're spot on.

Waaaaaah, wahh, grew up with xbox one and VR, I dont understand old things because I wasnt there, therefore they're gay waaaaah

Hell ya.

Best game ever made. I usually beat it once a year. It's been ages since I've done a full run without any special stuff though.

>That game would kick the shit out of you.
Zelda & Link would have these shitheads suicidal. I miss games that are actually a challenge.

Nope. Only ever played it at Toys-R-Us as a kid and everyone used the level skip tricks.

Which is bad because you say so

ghosts and goblins arcade.

single quarter Black Tiger was fuckin ridiculous too.

>ghosts and goblins arcade.
Fuck that shit. It's like playing Final Fight.