Okay Yea Forumsros I need help getting into my girlfriend's old snapchat account...

Okay Yea Forumsros I need help getting into my girlfriend's old snapchat account. There is loads of nudes and other stuff on there you can have if anyone can help me.

Attached: aWnU5YMO_400x400.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She lost access to the email linked with the account 100% and never linked a phone number to it and snapchat support basically said fuck her so I came to you guys for help

If anyone can help me but doesn't want the nudes or anything I can pay you if you would rather do that. Whatever is needed.

Bump

If anyone has any ideas or can offer some help that would be great, we know the username and we knew the password but we tried it and it wont work, I also tried a bunch of slight changes to the password and still nothing

If Yea Forums can help me out here then you guys can get the nudes we just need the account back and old pictures of her.

Anyone with any sort of experience on this matter? Anyone got any ideas?

Again if you would rather I would happily dish out $100+ to have this done.

Just in case anyone want's to make money for it, I'd say highest I'd go is probably $160 - $170 to have it done. If anyone can help I can give them my contact information.

Even if someone knows where I could go to get actual help with this that would be helpful too

Come on this can't be that hard even for an armature hacker, easiest 170 you'll ever make just brute forcing the password

If you send me your nudes I will do it

Deal.

1. How can I contact you
2. What all you tryin to see
3. When can I have access to the account?

OPs a stupid faggot

if you have kik or snapchat

Yup, kik is watermelonpocket

Attached: download.jpg (256x197, 6K)

Try using the password you know with her snapchat on her email and if it works change the pass to her snap

Opening in peoples accounts cost $$$ guy it does come cheap look up some forums and talk to people there that know computer development but hey JavaScript is easy as hell

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EVAQNpD41I0