Hello everyone

Hello everyone.

I have a loaded pistol at my side that I plan to use against myself as soon as I send this message. I won't even read the replies to this thread, but I wanted to say some last words I guess.

My life was hard growing up. My father beat me and my mother, and even killed our family dog. I surprisingly grew up normal, despite the beatings and extreme poverty.

But life just keeps getting harder. I'm 35 now, my ex gf left me last year and all my dreams have failed, time and time again. I'm just tired of moving forward to a goal that looks more like a ghost than a ray of salvation. I have lost my cheerful optimism and sunny disposition. I used to joke and laugh all the time, but I guess getting older means being beaten by life and having that lighthearted essence sucked out of you.

I'm not afraid of death. I just want this life to be over.

Goodbye people of Earth. I hope you all do well here and are happy. A calm serenity has fallen over me, and I feel at ease with my decision. I just didn't want to leave without letting someone know. Feels strange knowing I'll be a ghost in a few minutes.

Well, take care everyone. Death is an awfully big adventure, and I must get going.

"Such an artist dies in me"

- Aaron from Dallas

Attached: 20160104-verse_proverbs3_1.jpg (480x720, 67K)

Godspeed user.

May you find yourself in a vast field of golden wheat, a warm sun on your face, a gentle breeze at your back and a new horizon to wander.

I hope you're going to a better place user. Goodbye.

kys

I think he just did.

Attached: tenor(1).gif (498x213, 527K)

Do not quit, user.

Attached: 7706d710a28e1903e239b3a2e6c977cb.jpg (736x736, 103K)

Bru he already ded

Terribly insensitive thing to say. I understand this is Yea Forums, but you don't have to act like a child always. Have some respect for the recently departed.

What, you have eyes in his apartment?

Attached: 200_s.gif (373x200, 51K)

Maybe he can read at a 3rd grade level?

Unlike yourself of course.

Kind words, user. Beautifully said.

Why kys when you can work against the (((people))) who work to rot our society and are almost certainly indirectly responsible for the ills that have befallen you? Let your sadness turn to righteous anger, and let your righteous anger fuel you.

Attached: 1552380001602.jpg (550x457, 13K)

You're gonna carry that weight...

>Maybe he can read at a 3rd grade level?
Maybe he didn't follow his post's protocol.

>Unlike yourself of course.
See pic related; it's you.

Attached: 1564332435082.jpg (640x740, 59K)

Awwwwwwwww I'm so sad we lost him

God, life, why did you have to be so HARD on him???

"righteous anger"
Why can't you just say indignation?
It's fewer characters, means the same thing, and has the same number of syllables

man so many suicides on Yea Forums recently.

I hope I don’t reach that point by 35. 7 more years to go.

gute nacht' user, may you find the solace you seek

Why do you have to nit pick everything? It's shit like this that makes people suicide

Stop thinking like a loser bro. Life is hard.. thats how it should be. Go look yourself in the mirrow and think "i can do better than this. Then think of 5 good things u should do this month. Workout, donate or help poor people etc.

Is this bait or something?
God, I hate Yea Forums

First of all, had you actually bothered to read his post, you'd know that he isn't reading your response because he's already dead. That's if he isn't making shit up for fun. If he is making things up, then he doesn't need your advice. Can you not tell people to think if you're not? Also, your grammar is AIDS.

Against all probability, I actually had a fair amount of hope at 35. Life was far from perfect but mostly OK. Now I'm 39 and its pretty much all gone.

God bless you OP. I hope you change your mind. Please Father in Heaven have mercy on you and make your life good instead of killing yourself. If you pass away, may your sins be forgotten through the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.

>Why can't you just say indignation?
I can if I choose to, but I chose not to; "righteous anger" is more fitting, as most people currently think questioning (((the tribe))) is wrong.

That's changing though.

Attached: 1563932475853.jpg (479x518, 49K)

rage, rage against the dying of the light

If his aim is half as poor as his grammar, we'll be hearing from him again tomorrow.

>Stop thinking like a loser bro
he did

Not quite, pal.

Attached: You_dropped_something.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

I wish i wrote that

May you find peace in the afterlife, user.

I remember when I was just like you. I really hope you find peace and end up in a better place.

Thanks to anons like yourself....

I have been awakened to the truth about
((( them )))

Thank you user

You have fixed the brainwashing that i unknowingly was fed growing up

Ok but we checking tomorrow's obituary

I’ll be seeing you there soon, user.
I imagine your in a better place, talking to all your ancestors and the people you’ve lost.

I just want to see my dogs again.
I want to see my mom who was killed in a motorcycle accident
I want to see my uncle who hung himself

I’ll be joining you soon.

And assholes like this that make this about politics.

kek

Grammar Nazi!
WE GOT A GRAMMAR NAZI, FOLKS!

And not the good kind who actually point out mistakes for people to learn from. Nope. This asshole took the time outta his day to comment on a suicidal persons lasts words, just so he could feel superior.....through grammar!

I hope your personality in real life isn't as neckbearded as your personality online.

Attached: a868a3d.jpg (1600x900, 316K)

If OP was around to see all you fuckers commenting on his last words, he would want to kill himself even more.
I hope the demons in the afterlife rape you.

Really hope you didn't do it, user.

The last five years I've been suffering severe (diagnosed) depression because of my father's suicide. I thought about killing myself almost every day, and attempted once. After five years of suffering, I finally went back to college, like he would have wanted me to, and I'm doing really well. You can (could) turn things around, always. If this didn't help you in time, I hope any anons reading this take my advice to just keep going.

user, I know you don't know me, but please stay alive. I can tell you have a sweet heart and this world can't afford to lose another.

When we die, yeah we escape all the pain. But what's worse is that we long to feel that pain once again and feel alive! Might as well feel the pain while we still can, right? I know it's hard. I feel the struggle everyday as well. But you're not alone, and there are strangers who care for you.

I hope you read this, bro. And I ain't BS when I say I love you and I pray for you. Please keep on keepin on for another day.

Hope u changed ur mind... please tell us if u did. If not rip man

I'm glad you're doing better, user.

Life goes by in the blink of an eye. So with the magnificence of eternity before us, let time and suffering, with all it's fluctuations, dwindle into it's own nothingness.

Do it faggot
Fearing death is a mark of weakness

I hope you find peace.

Attached: 0580FD59-8EA4-43FA-A867-0E068ADB7A79.jpg (720x960, 719K)

I won’t be going anytime too soon. It will always be an option, though.

Lord please deliver your light unto this tired soul!

We love you, user. We just all wanna live in a better world together. Please be kind to us.

I'm glad to hear that man. I really am.

Pics or it didn't happen

You're being an ableist while we're encouraging him not to do it.

And we're the assholes?

Attached: stevecrowder-e1515599162821.jpg (1064x800, 80K)

if this is what you're looking after you might aswell stay alive user, god doesn't exist, there is no afterlife, just an eternity of nothing after you die, you won't remember them though so thats something, and if you still decide god is real even though theres absolutely no evidence of one, im pretty sure there is something against people that suicide that prevents them from seeing heaven, thats how it is for judaism atleast

I envy your courage. I wish i could do it but i just can't get myself to go through with it. Happy trails.

Well R.I.P anons dead.

fair winds and following seas user. Rest easy.

I hope you found peace in death user. If you didn’t do it then I hope you can find peace in life.

Try contributing something of value like everyone you tagged but the grammarfag did, (((faggot))).

Attached: 9E18B609-4B50-4CF7-AFB8-22C1660AB18B-10687-0000071E65E7D3B3.png (480x371, 218K)

Attached: 1568797471465.jpg (172x236, 12K)

I don’t know if there is a god, but of an afterlife I am sure. Study astral projection, life after death is real.

>brain hallucinating
GOD IS REAL
kek, nice one user

not to mention the fact that obes are never accurate, no one ever managed to describe everything correctly unless he seen it beforehand.

tl;dr

This

Havent killed myself yet because I know a civil war will happen in 5 years

Fate of Empires by Glubb

Whos side are you taking

Kill niggers or
White genocide ?

Thanks user

Nuke the world.

Isn't it obvious who he's siding against? Look at the tagged posts.

Attached: who_indeed.jpg (320x320, 18K)

Kike detected. Systems engage.

Attached: jidf2.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Attached: 000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.png (960x970, 1.1M)

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-Europe-Multiculturalism-Migrant-Crisis.jpg (1200x694, 175K)

Godspeed bro, may you find peace.

Attached: QMW9fZG.png (714x644, 169K)

Not even that poster, but dont be a faggot, yeah? This isn't reddit, dipshit

I will pray for your soul user

had he done arl?
plz broadcast if yet...
it'll be my best side dish

Itt: proof that this is now reddit/tumblr and Yea Forums is truly dead

Attached: 1267359158585.jpg (393x400, 35K)

Attached: 1534399082801(1)~5.png (1616x1593, 1.82M)

Attached: 1567159795266.png (1509x982, 354K)

>righteous anger

Excuse for petty, childish behavior.

You have people around you that love and care for you user, don't put them through that. You will be fine in time.

Attached: hanging.jpg (150x197, 7K)

>Yea Forums is truly dead
Then pull out, you necrophiliac faggot. We're busy pickin' the (((nose))) over here.

Attached: 1568127067970.jpg (212x200, 7K)

You want to see your motorcycle momma, crazy uncle, and dogs you fucked... That's heaven?

Kek nice

Attached: 5EB62B41-BDF9-40A1-8363-7890CA7F53D2.jpg (300x300, 10K)

kek.

This thread was beautifully transformed into one of based truth

Thanks user

Please off yourself next

I think they actually use the term goy to describe us

rape, rape the little boys.

Attached: pervert priest vs acne.png (500x572, 157K)

>Offing yourself right before armageddon

Also you could wait for your mid life crisis to see how hard shit realy can get. You pussy havent seen all hardships by now.

Attached: mSBDXjc.jpg (400x344, 32K)

This thead was saved
Now it is a jew hate thread

Attached: Screenshot_2015-04-29_at_7.10.39_PM.png (365x335, 21K)

Attached: Mossad.jpg (400x218, 32K)

(((Isenberg)))

Attached: white trash.jpg (266x406, 32K)

Attached: 22without-jews-there-would-never-have-been-bolshevism-1-800x445.jpg (800x445, 87K)

Attached: 1008fb566c1deca5ef7e8a574fed9a71.png (830x624, 693K)

Attached: 35097.jpg (672x364, 218K)

That'll literally never happen because whites are crazy and love war.
By all means, come give me something to make my life worth throwing away. I dream of something to die for.

Attached: disdain-for-plebs.jpg (600x693, 43K)

A pleb is one who does not believe is already underway.

Attached: 35946.jpg (706x620, 317K)

Nice dubs
/thread

Attached: IMG_2922.jpg (1200x819, 962K)

Psalm 130
Out of the deep have I called unto thee, O LORD;
Lord, hear my voice
O let thine ears consider well
the voice of my complaint.
If thou, LORD, wilt be extreme to mark what is done amiss,
O Lord, who may abide it?
For there is mercy with thee,
therefore thou shalt be feared.
I look for the LORD; my soul doth wait for him;
in his word is my trust.
My soul fleeth unto the Lord before the morning watch;
I say, before the morning watch.
O Israel, trust in the LORD,
for with the LORD there is mercy,
and with him is plenteous redemption.
And he shall redeem Israel
from all his sins.

We pray for this departed soul, that the Lord will have mercy on him and on all of us.

Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and giving life to those in the tomb.
The Sun of Righteousness is gloriously risen, giving light to those who sat in darkness and in the shadow of death.
The Lord will guide our feet into the way of peace, having taken away the sin of the world.
Christ will open the kingdom of heaven to all who believe in his Name, saying, Come, O blessed of my Father; inherit the kingdom prepared for you.
Into paradise may the angels lead thee; and at thy coming may the martyrs receive thee, and bring thee into the holy city Jerusalem.

Rest in peace, user.

Attached: 1539560391371.png (500x500, 125K)

How is that the same as war? I want to fight to the death, don't you understand? The jews and every other race are to afraid to die to ever stand up to whites. I want to die in combat, and that willingness to die is a strength.

Are you fucking kidding me? They're waging Psychological warfare to get us into such a position that they don't have to worry about meatheads like you who want a bloodbath. For instance, they want the government to have a monopoly on the guns because they largely control the government.

Don't do it user if you are still watching this.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Do you know for sure you'd go to heaven if you died today user?

Attached: 1560480415713m.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

Attached: white genocide.png (599x604, 571K)

bye user

Attached: israelcohen.jpg (480x590, 90K)

Attached: 499E82C9-A330-4771-9E9B-BE10B795BA18.jpg (500x287, 38K)

bye mate

Do you think you will go to heaven if you shoot yourself? Even vikings killed each other with swords for a chance at Val Halla.

And they're failing. My buddies and I got our AR-15s for less than $500. A semi-auto rifle cost less than a game console.

Attached: burn-it-all-down.png (814x700, 576K)

Look, I gotta go pal, but just know that if they take the guns, it will be with legislation and military. They're usin' trickery in the media and the press to turn normies against guns, okay?

They're also trying to do that And turn straight kids gay, blacks against whites, and men against women in most, if not all, primarily white nations.

Apparently the majority of the 109 countries were white...

Attached: expelled.jpg (559x498, 22K)

Attached: Expulsion of Jews.preview.png (640x567, 274K)

Attached: 1556049232568 Jew.gif (702x872, 222K)

I don’t like things like this because they aren’t ironic sounding and we’ll never know if this was an “artistic work of fiction”

The Gods wait to delight in you.

Attached: 1562423999002.jpg (960x705, 59K)

Godspeed Aaron. We're all coming to see you real soon.

If this is real, it makes an excellent copy-pasta for Yea Forums.

If this is not, nice copy-pasta bro.

Either way, the statement "Death is an awfully big adventure" is stupid. Just admit nothing happens when you die and be at peace with it, don't fucking try to convince yourself its the start of something new.

Also, life sucks but death sucks more. In life you can find a way our. In death, guess what... your DEAD you can't do shit except feed bugs until you got no meat left.

Attached: 12073348_177971949212648_1586040438_n.gif (450x335, 1.99M)