Sup Yea Forums

Sup Yea Forums

I got a pretty gnarly facial cut. I want to make sure the scar stays. What do I do?

Attached: tumblr_nvnmf01Nfg1rm8k4oo3_1280.gif (678x422, 186K)

use rubbing alcohol.
it will keep it dry inhibiting fast healing and it won't get infected.

Show us

reopen it

kill yourself, you’ll have it forever

rub it with whiskey every morning and night

Let it heal with no stitches.

Pick the scab, 100% scar

Are you sure it wont just kill all the bad stuff and heal clean and not leave scar?

What if its jot super deep? I mean it's hard to stop the bleeding but it's not a gaping gash you know what I mean?

For real?

it's not recommended to use alcohol to clean wounds as it damages tissue.

Salt it. It will sting like the Devil though.

But it will definetely scar?

Will that damages tissue contribute to ensuring a scar though?

Drink salt water plus alcohol and keep picking at it every time it scabs over. Dries out the skin and thins the blood so it scabs easier. Best to use your fingernails so you can get in deep. You're welcome.

get in fights and get punched in the face a lot before it heals

Just let it scab over and get your scratch it off every time it hardens. Blood is no issue, just grab a napkin and plot it. Wait for it to scab again. Repeat. You must've never gotten a cut when you were little lol

Thinks friend. Going to clean it with rubbing alcohol then salt it.

post pic

Don't do that OP, the scar will look gnarly and fucking gross as it begins to heal over itself and having a constant open wound will make it get disgusting.
Don't pick at the scab, just clean with the alcohol. And don't salt it either, those anons are just fucking with you.

I had a friend who owned a ranch and got his brand on his pec with the intent for it to scar up like on cattle. He had it professionally done and was told to pack it with rock/Epsom salt and then cover it with gauze and change it out a couple of times a day.

>Doesnt seem worth it to me but there ya go

So the alcohol alone will ensure the scar? Skip the salt?

I already started with the alcohol btw stings like a bitch

Start with this

Attached: Screenshot_20190918-032911_Gallery.jpg (623x1378, 347K)

I don't know a sure fire method, just thought I'd add that if you're decent looking, a good facial scar really is a good talking point with the ladies. Mine was deep and stayed kind of blue, so people tend to tell me that I've got pen on my face, which leads to the story and they think I'm a badass, enjoy OP

>Pretty gnarly facial cut

That's weird, all I see in that picture is some pussy scratch. Even if it barely heals people will really struggle to see it. Sorry, you're just not that badass faggot

Only the eyebrow part might scar
>MIGHT

...should I cut it deeper

Yes, especially the throat part

Kek five years ago I got ten staples in my forehead and its barely there anymore. No mattee what you do that kittie scratch isn't going to be visible for long.

OP confirmed for actual autist