Ask someone who found a Paleo crystal tipped knife near an ancient altar anything

Ask someone who found a Paleo crystal tipped knife near an ancient altar anything..

Attached: received_1475664985906717.jpg (1952x4032, 236K)

Favorite brand of peanut butter?

How come I can go months without thinking about her and then out of nowhere I spend an entire night pining for her and wishing things had been different?

What that?

That's a piece of siltstone dipshit

how does it feel in your anus?

you're a piece of siltstone

Story?

For research...

>doesn't know geography
>boasts on Yea Forums

Whats it like being a faggot?

Attached: 1567538097818.jpg (720x704, 40K)

Did you find it at the ancient altar of faggots?

>is that where your forefaggots prayed?

Is moot ever coming back?

I'm here, I just don't use my ID anymore.

Do you believe in astrology?

Oh that’s great. Did you ever get your hair sorted out?

Long story short, she was my mistress in another state. We both had feelings but I wasn't going to leave my wife because kids. We fucked like bunnies whenever I came home, texts all day, FaceTime when my wife went to bed. She came out and got a hotel room so we could have a weekend of tender love making. Couple weeks later she found a guy who could give her the place in his life she deserved. We're still friends and text every once in a while. There's no hard feelings. I always knew that was how it would end. I just wasn't ready for it to end yet. It's been almost two years now, and I'm normally fine, but every once in a while I get in my feels about her.

What's wrong with my hair?

Attached: IMG_19820_19.jpg (194x259, 9K)

Your hair is perfect but your boyfriend's forehead is fucking huge

Don't talk about zer like that. zhe is a beautiful... ma-...wo-.... person.

Favorite brand of peanut butter: jiffy

Because you dwell on the past

My dagger older than all u faggots combined, probably older than all of you and your papis combined..

Thanks

Never had the urge to put it in my anus... YET..

Story is.. it's mesoamerican I believe. and the Aztec/Mayan/Inca/Toltec were native Americans as well and were here as a migratory tribe,

It's hard being a faggot..

Orly?

Yes. Many fags were at this altar

Moot will return when I command with my daggers power.. MOOT YOU MUST APPEAR SO THESE FAGGORTS KNOW IM THE TRUTH

I love astrology..

Moar???

Attached: received_905510393123171.jpg (1952x4032, 352K)

Is "Lucky" the best Britney Spears song, or is it "Toxic"?

Jam in it your pee slit

hindsight is always 20/20. You either miss the ass or the wonderful times of companionship. You could probably trace the first mistake to the first date. The relationship is dead, Jim.

Attached: 6b84ac1d513544259d945851eba5517a383fb395b3cca1dbde0c46ea0b761c74.jpg (675x1200, 141K)

That’s just a rock, user.

>fossilized turd

ftfy

There's no such thing as jiffy peanut butter

Trips make it so

>do it
>cram it up your pee hole
>pics or it didn't happen

Have you given it a blood sacrifice yet? What's your favourite movie?

What's a faggort?

OP. OP is a faggort