Who wants videos of this milf bitch getting fucked and taking loads to her face...

Who wants videos of this milf bitch getting fucked and taking loads to her face. Stupid bitch would fucking be so ashamed and embarrassed if anyone saw her like that!

Attached: a14af395-674c-4aa6-b66e-4c8c31ed8a2d.png (1329x1600, 1.87M)

Here's a screenshot from one of the videos

Attached: abb782e4-b4ba-4f03-bc2a-ae1d34f3c0d7.png (1458x1600, 815K)

Here's another screenshot from one of the videos

Attached: 69f7dec7-d831-4349-83b7-ba04c9edb56c.png (1600x1200, 916K)

Post ‘em

imig es/c/ci6Hs9F
Let me know what you think and if you want more videos added

Anyone enjoying this bitch?

The new bitcoin. Giving yall a heads up cause this shit is like a demonoid invite. Download the app called "pi" on your phone and if it asks who invited you type "@Chocoboy" cause the app wont open unless you have a referral.

Enjoying the bitch?

I'm sunnymanner on kik if anyone wants more of this slut

Anyone lurking?

How do I use the link?

After imig there should be a . Instead og the space.
Let me know if you get it to work

Did it work?

Well... did it?

More

I wish there was new content from her...

You've seen her before?

You save the videos?
I'm sunnymanner on kik for more

Mother fucker everyone who's been on this board since you started posting her 4 years ago has seen her. We can probably write your bullshit litany word for word by now.

You like those big tits on Patricia?

4 years? More like 20. Shit is old and grainy as fuck. Not even worth posting once, let alone ten times a day for years on end.

Lol. Agreed! Clearly Patricia is a huge slut. We get it already. Surely she must get off on this too

Why are you so obsessed with her? Have you spoken to a psychiatrist about it? You should. You are severely ill.

What makes you think that Patricia isn't on on this too?

Because there hasn't been a single new nude of her since your first post. Nice try. And since when did it change to Patricia from Michelle?

Samefag. Please neck yourself.

How can you tell?

Yea Forums gold account. How did you think?