I just wiped my ass and this is what I saw

I just wiped my ass and this is what I saw
Should I be worried?

Attached: 18044B41-9664-4464-BF63-08D9093B081B.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

what have you eaten?

thats ass cencer

Attached: sizzleshit.jpg (1936x1936, 879K)

Have you been fingerblasting yourself recently?

nah bright red blood is okay. its the coffee grounds blood u need to worry about.

Ruptured polyp. RedPink is just asshole blood. Black tar means you're dying.

oh my god

Wait til your next shit before you panic. Sometimes a turd will rupture a little blood vessel, you squeeze to keep it in, push to expell the turd. Might have a small polyp you tore, which will stop bleeding and isn't dangerous.

Watch yourself. if it persists go to a doctor

Not really, red means it's bleeding near the exit, probably hemorrhoids. When it's black you need to worry

I twice got the same trips, really nice

*dubs. Im retarded lmfao

i bleed all the time when i shit. you are fine. if its a dark color then you should be worried

You got an ass period. Congratulations!

congrats!
you are still gay

Na, you're good. Just a typical day in the life of a faggot.

as someone with hemroids i would say don't worry too much. like a previous post said. light red typically means a superfisal issue. i get what feels like a big pimple on the outside my anus, after enough wiping it sometimes ruptures and then heals. best thing you can do is buy some wet wipes to help clean when you wipe to avoid infection.

ikr

No. Just eat more fiber, drink more water and breathe when you deadlift / squat.

Just classic case of hemorrhoids. Get a cream for that shit. You’ll be fine.

You wiped too hard dumb ass.

Looks like you burst a sack of blood. It'll heal. Don't have buttsex for a couple weeks. Bright red is nothing. It's black coffee grounds that you gotta watch out for.

Bright red blood means hemorrhoids, aka inflamed and punctured veins in the rectum and anus. That's where the blood is coming from.

Either you pushed you shit out too hard (this is probable) or you were a massive faggot and shoved something in there (this is most likely).

This is quite a bit of blood for it, but you could potentially have a herpes outbreak.

>inb4 op isnt a fag tho

You dont need to have been dicked in the ass for the virus to flare up around your rectum.

daily reminder to bag it.

if this persists to a second or third time, see a doctor immediately. Also, probably wash between your asschecks in the meantime in case you have an open wound.

Attached: 1495908127078.jpg (486x623, 66K)

Thanks guys appreciate the feedback
Settled my worries for now. Will closely examine each shit and wipe now

Here's some tits as thanks

Attached: A2D882BA-BADF-42B3-9208-AF15B30B0EF8.jpg (576x1024, 79K)

Chlamydia

Attached: ColorfulAdventurousGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-size_restricted.gif (294x250, 90K)

Someone’s got an angry hemorrhoid

Preparation-H now makes were wipes

NA. You're good.

stop shoving shit up your ass faggot

Its bright red, so its just hemorrhoids. Have had it before & got checked by local GP and then an ass doctor.

If its deep red blood then its coming from the stomach / organs and then you should worry.