I'm a like 26 or 27 year old NEET who gets disability money every month, and was given a big $20...

I'm a like 26 or 27 year old NEET who gets disability money every month, and was given a big $20,000 settlement for some reasons from the government. I had no real concept of money before this and have just been spending whatever amount on whatever I want. Right now I'm mostly wasting money on star wars miniatures for some shitty tabletop game.

How do I stop feeling guilty every day?

Attached: 1435743795882.jpg (1012x750, 209K)

I got a job at seafood at 24

>at seafood

Attached: 1547758601614.png (212x347, 93K)

Get good and go pro in Legion. If you suck at the game invest in an air brush and good paint and start a side hustle painting armies and then move on to Warhammer where the real money is

I don't know what Legion is.

I figured that was the star wars game you were painting minis for. Imperial assault?

These are the newest miniatures that I bought. It's x-wing.

Attached: file.png (517x517, 328K)

send me 1k

I figured that was the mini game you were painting. Imperial assault?

sent ;)

they come pre-painted.

Well shit get good at that game. Top tourney gives out cash

I don't really need money right now, and I'm bad at most games. I'm not very smart, all my friends beat me at almost any game we play.

what do you feel guilty about?

id say invest 10k in safe stocks
or atleast throw it in a savings

I feel guilty about getting nice things and not having to do anything to get them.

You should feel guilty. What do you claim you have that lets you leach off other people? Wouldn't be so bad if you used money to improve and find a way to support yourself rather than buying toys.

Look into how badly the jews are fucking everyone else over and revel in the fact that you're not a slave. Get yourself some hobbies and use all your time to aquire knowledge. You're free! Get out there and live! What was the government settlement for? Great job on that one too. I'm thinking I may have a case against those goons as well.

Inability to communicate with others.

How did you get on disabilty? You would have had to communicate with others in order to go through the process. Just admit you're weak. It's okay. This world is a nightmare and it's all coming to an end soon anyway so whether or not you contribute this garbage civilization that is destroying the planet and threw white men off the boat 50 years ago is insignificant. In fact it's almost a moral obligation to not support the system. All white men need to get their fucking asses on welfare and start shoplifting. Bring this mother down!!!!!!!!

My mom did it all for me.

Stop wasting money on pointless trinkets and do something you can feel proud of.

You didn't have to go see a psychologist to diagnose you with anything? What country are you in? What was the process? It can't be this easy. I've been on welfare for years and have developed a severe anxiety disorder and crippling depression. The problem is these things prevent me from seeking help or arranging getting on disability.

Are you not sure how old you are?

I'm very curious about your dick for some reason. Post pics?